TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a shooter other than Crystal, what are the chances the shooter is actually Brenda? Is this the person who is at large? or is there a third person?

Is she your relative ? That has to be so hard getting no closure and just not knowing....

OT--No, Stephanie is a local woman here in Oregon who happens to be my daughter's age. I never knew her, but ones who did have written heartbreaking posts on her thread. It is extremely hard for anyone who was close to her. And for those of us who keep a vigil on her thread, we feel some of their pain and anger and it gets personal for us too. That personal concern for a stranger is what you are seeing here on Kendra's thread and it's what makes WS such a great place.
:loveyou:

OT--No, Stephanie is a local woman here in Oregon who happens to be my daughter's age.
Your kobi5 link in your signature is not good anymore. Just thought I would let you know.

https://www.facebook.com/DallasPD
[h=5]Dallas Police Department[/h]20 hrs ·

The investigation into the murder of Ms. Kendra Hatcher remains very active and open. We understand the desire for more information but this is an ongoing criminal case. The release of additional details would not be appropriate at this time. We would like to thank everyone for their patience and continued support. We will provide additional information as soon as possible.

OT--No, Stephanie is a local woman here in Oregon who happens to be my daughter's age. I never knew her, but ones who did have written heartbreaking posts on her thread. It is extremely hard for anyone who was close to her. And for those of us who keep a vigil on her thread, we feel some of their pain and anger and it gets personal for us too. That personal concern for a stranger is what you are seeing here on Kendra's thread and it's what makes WS such a great place.
:loveyou:

Oh, ok !

I have a question and it may be a dumb question! How does it affect an investigation when a suspect (such as BD for example) lawyer's up? I am speculating that BD has a lawyer

Personally, I don't think she can afford a lawyer unless a criminal defense attorney wants to represent her just for the publicity.
Another thing I wondered about is who pays her bills/rent ? If she was in school, how could she afford it ?

Another weird thing is that LE hasn't said anything about CC being charged with 2 counts of capital murder.

Another weird thing is that LE hasn't said anything about CC being charged with 2 counts of capital murder.

Could BD be deceased too? Not likely, but she has been kind of "missing" since the murder of Kendra.

Could BD be deceased too? Not likely, but she has been kind of "missing" since the murder of Kendra.

I think she's alive and has received good advice to stay out of the public eye.

I'd be happy to see more developments on this case.

JMO

I do wonder if maybe, just maybe BD is innocent in all of this and is being setup up by CC to take the fall as the one that had the plan for the murder.
As far as we know BD is the one that had the connection through the ex to Kendra, and borrowed the vehicle.
There are now two capital murder charges against CC, even the jail has her listed with two for a total of one million dollars in bond. I believe she has murdered, or been involved in a murder before and it is Kendra's murder that got her caught in both.
MSM is usually so quick to name names of those that are possibly guilty of a crime, yet in this case they held back. Why?
So much just doesn't add up in CC's story IMO. I think it was possibly a thrill kill for CC and the shooter planned to blame it all on BD if caught. I think she is not naming the shooter because she has a loyalty/love for the shooter.
Modern day Bonnie and Clyde with a well laid out plan.

I do wonder if maybe, just maybe BD is innocent in all of this and is being setup up by CC to take the fall as the one that had the plan for the murder.
As far as we know BD is the one that had the connection through the ex to Kendra, and borrowed the vehicle.
There are now two capital murder charges against CC, even the jail has her listed with two for a total of one million dollars in bond. I believe she has murdered, or been involved in a murder before and it is Kendra's murder that got her caught in both.
MSM is usually so quick to name names of those that are possibly guilty of a crime, yet in this case they held back. Why?
So much just doesn't add up in CC's story IMO. I think it was possibly a thrill kill for CC and the shooter planned to blame it all on BD if caught. I think she is not naming the shooter because she has a loyalty/love for the shooter.
Modern day Bonnie and Clyde with a well laid out plan.

I thought the two murder charges were a clerical error due to variations in the way her name was spelled. I think there is only one charge for CC.

JMO

I thought the two murder charges were a clerical error due to variations in the way her name was spelled. I think there is only one charge for CC.

JMO
That is what was first reported, yet the name was corrected on the court docks and there are two capital murder charges. Also the jail has her listed as having two capital murder charges. Each with a bond of five hundred thousand dollars. Then it lists total bond of one million. I don't know, but my guess is since it is listed on two different sights it's not a clerical error.

That is what was first reported, yet the name was corrected on the court docks and there are two capital murder charges. Also the jail has her listed as having two capital murder charges. Each with a bond of five hundred thousand dollars. Then it lists total bond of one million. I don't know, but my guess is since it is listed on two different sights it's not a clerical error.

Could be. I still think it's an error. Bureaucracies are inefficient and I can accept that an original error multiplies itself - it might be corrected in one place without being corrected in another. Without a lawyer pushing for the full-blast correction, it might sit there.

Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

Do both documents show Kendra as the victim?

Inthedetails: With the lack of info coming out, it's easy for the mind to wander to flights of fancy, IMO. What should bring you back to earth is the last sentence of your post: "Modern day Bonnie and Clyde with a well laid out plan." Just the simple fact that CC didn't consider there would be surveillance cameras in the parking area of a high-rent building throws water on that hypothesis. This thing wasn't well thought out at all.

Actually, if BD was, in fact, able to track Kendra through an Iphone app, I'm sure there were a ton of other places that this crime could have been committed with less of a chance of being caught. I will grant you this, though: I get the feeling CC has been involved in violent crime before. I can't image a first-timer being as hard-boiled as she appears to be.

As for the shooter, I thought it's got to be CC, not only because she is in custody, but I'd think there would be traces of gunpowder in the driver's seat of the borrowed jeep, as well as on the hoodie she wore. There's no way she was involved and got away without leaving some forensic evidence.

Inthedetails: With the lack of info coming out, it's easy for the mind to wander to flights of fancy, IMO. What should bring you back to earth is the last sentence of your post: "Modern day Bonnie and Clyde with a well laid out plan." Just the simple fact that CC didn't consider there would be surveillance cameras in the parking area of a high-rent building throws water on that hypothesis. This thing wasn't well thought out at all.

Actually, if BD was, in fact, able to track Kendra through an Iphone app, I'm sure there were a ton of other places that this crime could have been committed with less of a chance of being caught. I will grant you this, though: I get the feeling CC has been involved in violent crime before. I can't image a first-timer being as hard-boiled as she appears to be.

As for the shooter, I thought it's got to be CC, not only because she is in custody, but I'd think there would be traces of gunpowder in the driver's seat of the borrowed jeep, as well as on the hoodie she wore. There's no way she was involved and got away without leaving some forensic evidence.
I didn't word that very well when I said well thought out plan. I agree it was not a well thought out plan. What I meant was that maybe part of the plan was to make it look like BD was the one who did the murder (that part in their minds being well thought out) because of her connection Kendra.
I just think it is a possibility that BD was used.

I didn't word that very well when I said well thought out plan. I agree it was not a well thought out plan. What I meant was that maybe part of the plan was to make it look like BD was the one who did the murder (that part in their minds being well thought out) because of her connection Kendra.
I just think it is a possibility that BD was used.

I think it was totally BD, she even looks like the obsessive-crazy type.
What I can't imagine is someone being talked into committing a crime.
CC has a small child and now he will grow up with his mother in prison.....so sad.
I wonder if RP has tracked BD down and I wonder if he will continue paying her cell phone bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay