GUILTY TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 2h2 hours ago
Getting ready for closing arguments in the #BrendaDelgadoTrial . We will have updates all day on @KRLD

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 1h1 hour ago
Defense attorney just asked the judge to include a lesser-included charge of murder. That is a change from yesterday. I could not hear if the judge included it but it's now out there. We will find out in a few minutes when the charge is read. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

Jury being brought in. the first thing will be the charge. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

Sounds like murder will not be included. The judge just read all the elements for capital murder. If all elements not proven , it's an acquittal. So it loks like it's cap murder or nothing. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

LaVendrick Smith‏Verified account @LaVendrickS 56m56 minutes ago
Kevin Brooks, lead prosecutor, just began closing arguments in the Brenda Delgado trial.

Brooks: ‘(Hatcher’s death) didn’t have to happen. The fact that it did happen is ridiculous.’

Kevin Brooks, lead prosecutor, is first up. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 59m59 minutes ago
Brooks says the message to Delgado is "You are not going home." #BrendaDelgadoTrial

LaVendrick Smith‏Verified account @LaVendrickS 55m55 minutes ago
Prosecution calling Brenda Delgado an ‘obsessed stalker’ and ‘manipulator,’ who orchestrated the plot to kill Dr. Kendra Hatcher.

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 48m48 minutes ago
Justin Lord for prosecution says the only reason Kendra Hatcher is not here is because Brenda Delgado had here executed. Lord done. Defense to begin. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 48m48 minutes ago
Marlo Cadeddu is up first for the defense. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 45m45 minutes ago
Cadeddu: No dispute Kendra Hatcher was murdered. Everyone agrees Love shot Hatcher. Everyone saw Hatcher's mom give emotional testimony. But evidence was inflamed to evoke emotion. Decide on facts. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 42m42 minutes ago
Cadeddu: Someone who conducted two weeks of surveillance and planning would not make the mistakes that were done here, #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 41m41 minutes ago
Cadeddu: Is it reasonable to believe that someone who met Delgado two weeks earlier would agree to murder someone for 500-dollars, It's a reference to Cortes. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 39m39 minutes ago
Cadeddu is going after Cortes and Love. She is trying cast doubt on Cortes's story that she met Delgado, that Delgado said she would flee to Mexico and leave Cortes to fend for herself. Cadeddu says it doesn't make sense. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 39m39 minutes ago
The problem here, is Cadeddu is trying to overcome a lot of other bits and pieces that seem to back Cortes's story. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 36m36 minutes ago
Cadeddu: speaking of Cortes taking a selfie with money after the murder" Why would she do that except to set her (Delgado) up? #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 36m36 minutes ago
Cadeddu now addressing the screen shots of boyfriend's financial dealings and receipts that were on Delgado's phone. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 34m34 minutes ago
Cadeddu: Not cyberstalking, because at the time of those pictures, Delgado was still dating BF Paniagua. When dating stopped so did phone pics. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 35m35 minutes ago
Cadeddu: These are inconsistancies that don't make sense. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 31m31 minutes ago
Cadeddu: State didn't show you a lot of things...like phone records that show the two weeks before the murder. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 30m30 minutes ago
Cadeddu: Prosecution intentionally brought a lot of emotion in its case to gin up sympathy. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 29m29 minutes ago
Cadeddu is done, George Milner is up for defense. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 28m28 minutes ago
Milner: Reminding the jury that they need to consider Delgado innocent until state proves here guilty. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 28m28 minutes ago
Milner: Police officers get a gut feeling and follow it, even if the evidence isn't there. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 25m25 minutes ago
Milner is setting up Crystal Cortes. He says she wanted to commit a robbery, and frame Delgado. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 22m22 minutes ago
Milner: Cortes will walk out of prison before she is as old as he (Milner) is. "And I am not that old. She got the deal of the century." #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 18m18 minutes ago
Milner: If Delgado had a plan to go to Mexico, she never would have given an interview to police. She would have gone to Mexico. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 15m15 minutes ago
Milner: Now bringing up cell phone tower pings. He is saying the pings show Cortes was lying. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 13m13 minutes ago
Milner: There is no do-over. Youo (as jurors) have to get this right. They have not proven the case. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 13m13 minutes ago
Milner: find here not guilty because state did not prove it. Milner is done #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 12m12 minutes ago
Glen Fitzmartin has the final close #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 11m11 minutes ago
Fitzmartin: I have relived this case in my mind for the last 4 years and I keep coming up with the same conclusion. Degaldo is guilty. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 6m6 minutes ago
Fitzmartin: Delgado not jealous, she's envious. There is a difference., She is envious of Hatcher "having" her ex boyfriend. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

Fitzmartin: "She's fixated on this. The envy is building." #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago
Fitzmartin: June 9 2015 is a pivitol day because that was the day ex-boyfriend officially terminated relationship, asked her to get her own cell phone account and that he's dating someone else. Sept. 2 is day Hatcher was killed, but 6/9 was the day it started #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 9m9 minutes ago
Fitzmartin: We corroborated everything Crystal Cortes said. "What she said happened, happened." #BrendaDelgadoTrial

Fitzmartin: It was Delgado who told lie after lie after lie. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
Fitzmartin: When this envious woman took Kendra Hatcher she took from all of us. Find her guilty. Fitzmartin is done. Jury gets case 10:46 #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 20m20 minutes ago
VERDICT! #BrendaDelgadoTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 19m19 minutes ago
#BREAKING--After 20 minutes of deliberations the jury in the #BrendaDelgadoTrial has a verdict. We are waiting to hear.

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 8m8 minutes ago
#BREAKING After less than 20-minutes of deliberating a Dallas County jury has convicted Brenda Delgado of capital murder in the assassination of Kendra Hatcher. The sentence is automatic, life without parole. #BrendaDelgadoTrial

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account @Maria_NBC5 5m5 minutes ago
GUILTY. Brenda Delgado automatically sentenced to life in prison for ordering the murder of Dr. Kendra Hatcher.

Delgado had no reaction when judge read the jury's decision.

"Justice was delivered to my family" says Hatcher's mother in tears.

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account @Maria_NBC5 9m9 minutes ago
Kendra Hatcher's mother to Delgado following GUILTY verdict. “You Brenda Delgado are the root of all evil”
In tears

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account @Maria_NBC5 7m7 minutes ago
“Brenda you are disgusting” sister of murdered dentist Kendra Hatcher

Lynnanne Nguyen‏Verified account @LynnanneFOX4 3m3 minutes ago
Kendra Hatcher's sister now on the stand making victim impact statement: "Brenda you're disgusting." Says she's had almost four years to think about what she'd say when she saw Delgado, told her she hopes Delgado rots in hell @FOX4

D8eOxHPWkAA1UGa.jpg

Vanessa Brown‏ @VanessaBrownTV 2m2 minutes ago
#BrendaDelgado GUILTY. Victim impact statements happening now. Kendra Hatcher's mom on if death penalty were an option: "Make no mistake, I would have been there front and center."
Sister: "I hope you rot in hell"
WATCH LIVE: http://on.nbcdfw.com/wlylvw6 #Guilty @NBCDFW

Robbie Owens‏Verified account @cbs11Robbie 3m3 minutes ago
#Now #BrendaDelgado trial, convicted of capital murder. During victim Impact statement #KendraHatcher’s sister unleashes, telling Delgado “I hope you rot in hell.” ⁦@CBSDFW
D8eO-3GXUAACS_3.jpg

Brenda Delgado Found Guilty Of Capital Murder In Death Of Dallas Dentist Kendra Hatcher (with clip)

June 7, 2019

"DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) –......The prosecution rested its case Thursday morning, and the jury heard closing arguments Friday morning.

The jury quickly deliberated and released their verdict soon after.

The case moved immediately to victim impact statements where Hatcher’s mother, Bonnie Jameson and sister gave emotional statements, condemning Delgado for her crime.

“You Brenda Delgado have earned your spot, here on this earth behind cold, steel bars for the rest of your miserable, pathetic life,” said Jameson. “And if justice could have handed you a death sentence, make no mistake, I would have been there front and center.”

Hatcher’s sister echoed her mother’s sentiment, telling Delgado pointedly, “I hope you rot in hell.”

Through her tears, Hatcher’s sister expressed how much the murder impacted so many others. She continued,”Brenda you’re disgusting. Who the hell do you think you are? You will go down in history as one of the most hated woman in Dallas, maybe even in America.”..."

Brenda Delgado Found Guilty Of Capital Murder In Death Of Dallas Dentist Kendra Hatcher

those victim impact statements were brutal to watch. The Hatcher family has a strong community support system, I hope now that BD's conviction is secured they can find peace one day.

I am so glad that Dr. Hatcher's family got the justice they so very much deserved. And yes, Dr. Hatcher was an absolute delight of a person and an asset to our community in Dallas and this act of violence is not at all representative of who we are as kind-hearted Texans. My office window faces the apartment building where the Dr. Hatcher was killed and I have thought about this senseless crime every time I look out and see the building. I have watched every minute of the trial as I've had time via YouTube and finally finished it today, hearing the victim impact statements with tears streaming down my face. What a loss. And I can't help but wonder if (IF!) Brenda, Kristopher, and Crystal had gotten away with this, and Ricky and Brenda had ended up back together how in the hell a person could live the rest of their life with such a big secret and with so much guilt weighing on them. I just can't imagine. May the verdict and sentences handed down by the GOOD people of Dallas county be the closure the family and close friends of Dr. Hatcher need to begin to find peace after 4 years of agony and unknowns. Truly, my heart goes out to them and I pray they find the strength to journey on.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back