TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely believe the killer is a woman. You can see the outline of large *advertiser censored*...lol

The height, shape of the arms, etc., I thought it was a woman too, but I really don't know. The driving is a bit strange - maybe not familiar with the truck.

Unrelated to the above, but the killer did not get out of the car right away. The car sat there with the lights on for a while first. That seemed weird.

The height, shape of the arms, etc., I thought it was a woman too, but I really don't know. The driving is a bit strange - maybe not familiar with the truck.

Unrelated to the above, but the killer did not get out of the car right away. The car sat there with the lights on for a while first. That seemed weird.
I think the killer was waiting for Liz to move further out of view of the doorbell camera.

I think the killer was waiting for Liz to move further out of view of the doorbell camera.
After seeing the most recent video this makes sense.

The timing of it all just seems so perfect, avoiding the only camera that could have caught a face shot, not being identified even after driving by several times, having how many neighbors here the shots fired and come out but didn’t see the killer?

Who benefited from Her death? I wonder if LE have any suspects? If anyone who didn’t seem like a suspect then may seem like one now?

Has anyone’s life changed for the bettter since she was murdered?

From the best versions of the videos, it looks like the killer hands something to Liz with their left hand and she reaches with her right hand to the object, and the minute she looks down to take the item is when the killer shoots. MOO. But you're right, it has not been officially confirmed that she was handed anything.

It would be a good idea when posting to be sure that speculation or opinion are labeled as MOO- My Opinion Only.

I do a lot of speculation but I want to be sure that no one can mistakenly repeat my ideas as if they are facts confirmed by LE ( law enforcement) or Websleuths approved reliable sources. I put MOO on just about every post I make unless I am posting a link to an article containing the information.

I am not a moderator and I can’t tell anyone what to do. Just leaving a friendly piece of MOO.

From the new video at around the 1:25 mark she says good morning and then it sounds like a mans voice says ?! Good morning , or morning immediately followed by sorry I’ve got to shoot you or I’ve got to shoot you then shots immediately after.

This is only what my ears hear and is just my opinion and interpretation of what I hear. I know it could be different for everyone.

She says good morning at 1:13 then at 1:25-1:26 it almost sounds like he says good morning or just morning back to her. Then I hear something that I can’t make out exactly at 1:27 it sounds like a Cam, Cameron, Can or something similar. I then hear mumble mumble shoot you. It could be told me to come shoot you.
Listen over and over from 1:25-1:31. It could be my mind playing tricks on me but I have it set on replay for that one part and it sounds like “Morning.... Cameron, told me to come shoot you. It really could be my mind and ears playing tricks on me though. Idk who Cameron is or if there is one involved as I haven’t been following this case really at all.

This is only what my ears hear and is just my opinion and interpretation of what I hear. I know it could be different for everyone.

She says good morning at 1:13 then at 1:25-1:26 it almost sounds like he says good morning or just morning back to her. Then I hear something that I can’t make out exactly at 1:27 it sounds like a Cam, Cameron, Can or something similar. I then hear mumble mumble shoot you. It could be told me to come shoot you.
Listen over and over from 1:25-1:31. It could be my mind playing tricks on me but I have it set on replay for that one part and it sounds like “Morning.... Cameron, told me to come shoot you. It really could be my mind and ears playing tricks on me though. Idk who Cameron is or if there is one involved as I haven’t been following this case really at all.

Wowww interesting. Her cheerful greeting is so sad :( I find it too hard to make out the attacker's words but IMO I feel strongly that it is a man's voice.

Heads up for folks with the volume turned up that the gunshot is LOUD at 1:32.

Wowww interesting. Her cheerful greeting is so sad :( I find it too hard to make out the attacker's words but IMO I feel strongly that it is a man's voice.

Heads up for folks with the volume turned up that the gunshot is LOUD at 1:32.

Thank you so much because that is exactly what I wanted to know - exactly what time to turn off the sound.

After listening to the audio, carefully, for the umpteenth time, this is what I hear:

1:13 Elizabeth: Good Morning

1:24 Shooter: <unintelligible> sorry. I have <unintelligible> to shoot you.

What I think the shooter said but I’m not sure about:

You were right. Sorry. I have orders to shoot you.

I’m not sure at all about what he said before “sorry” but I definitely hear “sorry,” “I have” and “to shoot you.”

I believe there are a few things said before “you were right” but I can’t make them out.

There is some noise and a beat in between “I have” and “to shoot you” so I believe he said something to the affect of “I have orders to shoot you”

He might have said “morning” a few seconds after she did but that’s not important.

My opinion is this is an amateur hired hit carried out by a male in costume or a disguise. A murder carried out with the motive of rage or revenge would not have sounded so calm and wouldn’t have included a preemptive apology.

This happened incredibly fast and lacked emotion other than the last shot in the mouth. I think this is a murder done by an amateur hit man, maybe someone who hasn’t killed before. I don’t think a career hit man would need to fire a final shot in the mouth. That seems personal and unnecessary.

Usually in these cases it’s the husband that orders the hit. Apparently law enforcement has cleared him. I hope they find the killer and whoever ordered the hit soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member