GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe Texas needs to reevaluate how they come to the conclusion of whom is labeled RUN AWAY, and who they label MISSING ENDANGERED.

Here are some more Run Away / Missing Girls age 9-16 that are from Texas.

These are only the ones that have completely vanished...
There are many, many, more.

View attachment 13477

Excellent and you could contact the Laura Recovery Center and find out what needs to be done to get that plan in motion. They may have insight into a/why LE is listing teens as runaways b/endangered missing c/amber alert. These 2 recent cases should be huge RED flags and after reviewing the list of so many missing teens in Texas, I was horrified. Frankly, I recently read about a missing MO teen found deceased and LE seemed to be on it! I think Nationwide for missing children - 18 yrs and under needs to be the same. Kind of like Megan's law (see link regarding sex offender's)-
IMO"Klaaskids -- Megan's Law Legislation in All 50 States"

I'm going to continue to criticize the police for believing an ex convict despite evidence that the teen did not run away. Some large group such as MADD needs to form and enforce legislation to make sure that teens are considered missing, and I don't give a flip how many thousands run off for a few days.

I understand the police likely didn't act quick enough and didn't take all steps needed but for me(right now) - I am only angry at the perp.
HE did this. HE took this beautiful girl and ended her future and devastated her family. He is responsible for this heartache. There isn't enough anger in the world for this man and any anger and finger pointing at LE right now should he given to HSjr bc he deserves ever ounce and every bit of it we have.
In the future we can look at what LE did wrong and hopefully they can learn from it. But for now - I only have enough anger for HSjr (and it's a metric ton of anger)!

Maybe Texas needs to reevaluate how they come to the conclusion of whom is labeled RUN AWAY, and who they label MISSING ENDANGERED.

Here are some more Run Away / Missing Girls age 9-16 that are from Texas.

These are only the ones that have completely vanished...
There are many, many, more.

View attachment 13477

ITA

I found one young girl on your list who went missing in November right here in Dallas. First I've heard of it and she is posted NO WHERE but NCMEC! No news articles, media coverage, missing posters... nothing! All because of the one word label police gave her... "runaway"!!! :banghead:

The latest from the Laura Recovery Center: Elizabeth was buried Friday, January 28, 2011. RIP Elizabeth, gone too soon!

<snipped from Facebook>

Today, Friday January 28, another one of God's children was buried. Elizabeth Ennen didn't deserve this. She was a beautiful young lady on the verge of becoming a woman when she was brutally murdered. If there is any justice in this land let it be swift and sure.

<snipped>

I hope her killer thinks about her precious smile every day...but I doubt it. Elizabeth - you didn't deserve this.

SBreeze - Your earlier post of the

Video reveals missing Texas teen was forced into motel room against her will

info was a real find -- Thanks for sleuthing it out for us!

SBreeze - Your earlier post of the

Video reveals missing Texas teen was forced into motel room against her will

info was a real find -- Thanks for sleuthing it out for us!

Thanks borndem. I specifically look for Isabelle Zehnder's articles! They are always good.

During this time, Ennen's family is dealing with a lot of heartache and sadness. Friday they said their final goodbyes to the person whose smile they said would light up any room.

ennen3sized.jpg

After the video, silence filled the room as the song Bye Bye by Mariah Carey was played. Several students sang along. And singing was Elizabeth's favorite thing to do.

"The Big Green Tractor that was her favorite song. She always, always played that song. That was the last song they played for Elizabeth," said Moss.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13930972

"She had one of the most beautiful voices in our choir I really wish that she had gotten the chance to let everybody hear it,"
Devin continued.

Her best friend Kayla, says it was typical for Elizabeth to be kind to all. "She loved everybody and cared about everyone she met," she said.

And the foursome say, the fifth spot in their Choir group is empty. "I don't think anyone has sat in her spot this week, we wouldn't let anybody. So I guess if anybody new comes in I guess well let them know that," her classmate, Ashley Hamilton said.

While they are saddened by the missing piece of their group the girls say Elizabeth brought them together. "We've all realized just how valuable our lives are and maybe we get mad at each other for a day, not talk to each other for a week, you don't know because the next week you wont have that person anymore," Devin cried.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13928860

What a horrendous lesson for young teenagers to have to learn. However, it will help them appreciate their lives and the people in it so much more.

Sorry, when I realized Elizabeth was on page 2 and not in Awaiting Trial... then realized her funeral link hadn't been posted, I had to update the thread.

Oh, my! Here we go with another conspiracy theory!!! :crazy:

This case was solved within 3 weeks... that's pretty good considering it takes YEARS in some cases. So, you're saying that LE is to be blamed because she may have been held captive for days before she was killed? I don't get that... criminals don't hide them out in the open... so how were they supposed to know where she was?

Even Elizabeth's own mother said at first that she might have run away with the son because they were dating... (ooops, NG was wrong again!) and she seemed to trust these people. So... I'm just not clear on why LE would be blamed if her TOD is found to be within the past few days. They can't be expected to rescue every missing or runaway kid... there's just not that much manpower available to look for them, especially if they don't know where to look!

Sorry, not jumping on you... I just don't agree with your post.

Sorry, but you can't complely believe LE. They say that THEY solved this case all on their own. They didn't! If it were left up to LE, poor Elizabeth may have still been listed as a runaway. They have NOT told all of the story here! The media have not asked enough questions in this case.

Here's a question! Why didn't LE look at the video surveillance at the Dollar General? They say the know for a fact that this wasn't Elizabeth because she was likely killed in that first hour that she was abducted. However, what about Hailey Dunn? What IF this sighting happened to be Hailey? They are similar enough, and in duress - couldn't they be mistaken as the same? This could be another poor girl in trouble. Why didn't LE at least look into the video surveillance?

Sorry, but you can't complely believe LE. They say that THEY solved this case all on their own. They didn't! If it were left up to LE, poor Elizabeth may have still been listed as a runaway. They have NOT told all of the story here! The media have not asked enough questions in this case.

Welcome, cocomod!

What do you mean by "have NOT told all of the story here"?

Grand jury indicts accused killer on capital murder, aggravated kidnapping

Posted: February 24, 2011 - 2:21pm

<snip>

Criminal District Attorney Matt Powell said he wanted to get as much information about the case as possible before deciding whether to seek the death penalty against Salinas.

"We'll try to make that decision within the next month or so," Powell said.

http://lubbockonline.com/filed-onli...d-killer-capital-murder-aggravated-kidnapping

<snip>

Elizabeth’s aunt, Lily Huckabee, called this afternoon asking that a rumor spread by the perpetrator, Salinas, Jr., be dispelled.

“The media keeps referring to Salinas, Jr.'s son, Humberto Salinas, III, as Elizabeth's boyfriend. He was never Elizabeth's boyfriend, they were never even out on a date," Huckabee said.
“We do not want to see him referred to as ‘her boyfriend’ because that’s just not right,” she said. “Her mom never even let her date.”

more here

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...t-capital-murder-agg-kidnapping#ixzz1Ew2LEQvu

Justice is on it's way for Beth's family!

“Our family is elated at the county’s pursuit of justice,” were the first words from Elizabeth’s family Thursday afternoon just after learning that a Lubbock County grand jury Thursday indicted Humberto Salinas, Jr. on charges of capital murder and aggravated kidnapping of their precious “Beth.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...jury-indictment-capital-murder-agg-kidnapping

Here is another article explain WHY the police changed her status from runaway to missing:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/elizabeth-ennen-murder-the-missing-link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back