GUILTY TX - Frankie Gonzalez, 2, found deceased, Cameron Park, Waco, 1 Jun 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
died of what, i wonder...I guess that information will come out soon when the autopsy has been completed.
**I see in the link below that she has been charged with 'first-degree felony injury to a child with intent' :(**
The body was found in "several trash bags". I hope Texas has the death penalty for this woman and her other two children are provided a loving, safe home. I came out of foster care so I'm a big advocate for stepping in to protect a child.

A guy in the community offered an initial $2500 reward (increased to $4000, with other locals donating) and rallied people in their area to do overnight searches of the water and park etc. Now he’s raising money for the costs of Frankie’s funeral, auctioning a pendant etc. I know we can’t link to his FB here but some of the comments, particularly in his post re the reward offer, provide pretty interesting and disturbing backstory. It is pretty clear a lot of the comments are from locals in the know. That poor kid :(

The body was found in "several trash bags". I hope Texas has the death penalty for this woman and her other two children are provided a loving, safe home. I came out of foster care so I'm a big advocate for stepping in to protect a child.

I’m going to take a wild guess and say that means one bag inside a bag, inside another bag, etc. - rather than dismemberment. I could certainly be wrong.

She even posted a FB photo yesterday at 1.30pm that says "On the way to the park with my three little ones"!
Photo is in the car which shows her and one child.
clearly trying to create a digital footprint to "prove" that Frankie was still alive yesterday... sounds like she confessed very quickly so creating an alibi wasn't necessary at all.

clearly trying to create a digital footprint to "prove" that Frankie was still alive yesterday... sounds like she confessed very quickly so creating an alibi wasn't necessary at all.
Well, it’s not much of a digital footprint she created, given that Frankie is not in the picture, and per LE she was never actually at the park. :mad::( (I know you aren’t saying it was. Just venting.).

RIP Frankie. :(

A guy in the community offered an initial $2500 reward (increased to $4000, with other locals donating) and rallied people in their area to do overnight searches of the water and park etc. Now he’s raising money for the costs of Frankie’s funeral, auctioning a pendant etc. I know we can’t link to his FB here but some of the comments, particularly in his post re the reward offer, provide pretty interesting and disturbing backstory. It is pretty clear a lot of the comments are from locals in the know. That poor kid :(

I'm interested in the backstory.... could anyone point me in the right direction?

There is already a memorial set up at the dumpster where he was found, according to KWTX (local news station). Balloons, stuffed animals, etc.

Attachments

• CC58AC57-80C8-459D-8EDD-6819759CF778.jpeg
    CC58AC57-80C8-459D-8EDD-6819759CF778.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 32
(replying to my own post) come to think of this. What do they mean "on or around May 28? She doesn't even know when her child died/killed? What the hell was she on? IMO
She does look high in multiple pics from her FB. Methinks she probably didn’t mean to kill him. Methinks she lost her temper and snapped while on something. I would like to think it was an accident but deep down I know better. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031
Back