TX TX - Ginger Sutherland, 19, Fresno, 16 Jun 1988

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050633981 does this look like a 40's something Ginger to you? I pulled this off social media close to the victims family.

AJS is listed on her friends, same name has exhusband. Interesting. Good find. Would like to know what high school she went to and see if it was Dulles (both of them list this school).

Do we know for sure that Ginger is still a missing persons? There have been other cases where I have "found" a missing person only to find that they where found long ago and they where just never taken off of being listed as missing.

Unfortunately it's going to be nearly impossible to get a positive ID on Ginger if there are no dental records or DNA entered into the system. Is there a way to notify her parents and see if they can donate a sample for comparisons?

Yea I think that this Ginger is still alive and I think that The Ginger Edwards is a positive Id too close for comfort to the victims ex. I mean how else is she supposed to keep in contact with her Kid? Would someone be able to call this in so that we can rule her out? I mean I have a theory on whats going on here but I dont want any slander or backlash from the family. Ya Know?

AJS is listed on her friends, same name has exhusband. Interesting. Good find. Would like to know what high school she went to and see if it was Dulles (both of them list this school).

Do we know for sure that Ginger is still a missing persons? There have been other cases where I have "found" a missing person only to find that they where found long ago and they where just never taken off of being listed as missing.

Actually I positive ID AJS and the Kid. The daughter actually had this exact picture of her mother in her uploaded pictures and AJS listed as her father on the social network. I try not to post it unless I'm 100% sure. I think its pretty open and shut here. and Yes, this Ginger also listed herself as Dulles class of 81'. I was actually going that direction when I found this Ginger, and I was WOWed lol. I was going to see if I can get ahold of a copy of the 81' yearbook to see how many Gingers there were. LOL But I mean, Achems razor..Ya Know?

To AleeS and Ginger'sSister;

Ladies, I am very sorry your sister's been missing so long. Time for justice is overdue for Ginger. You will need to be varified as insiders on this case by contacting this website's owner, Tricia Griffiths. She will then give you clearance.

Hope we can be of some help here.

Sincerely,
jt

Welcome to Websleuths!! I am so glad you came to join us-we want to help your sister's case catch fire again.

Here is the verification process:

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you!

Send an email to wsverify@xmission.com and let them know that you want to post on Ginger's case as family. Once that process is completed, we can organize our questions for you and we can brainstorm with you on her case. I am very curious to see what your thoughts are regarding what happened, who might know something and what we can do to help bring some attention to her. :grouphug:

Hello everyone. I am Ginger's daughter and in the process of being verified as so. My mother is still missing and we are no closer to finding her. We are almost certain she is deceased but need to find her body to bring justice to her killer and closure for my family. My grandmother and I submitted DNA to Fort Bend County several years ago not sure they didn't botch it because my faith in them is zero because they have hardly done their part in all of this. Several relatives have been in touch with Ft Bend Co about my mother's case in the last year, myself included. Recently I was reconnected with my mom's sister Robyn and her brother James from her dad's side, I have never met them but they have shared pictures and information with me through Facebook. My mom's mother is still living but recently survived a cancer scare, we almost lost her but I know she holds on in hopes that we find my mom. I don't know you all but this group of strangers might be our only hope or at least the beginning. Any help would be eternally appreciated. Sincerely, Amanda.

Can someone clarify regarding NAMUS... If DNA is present for both an UID and a missing person are they automatically run for comparison or does a request have to be submitted?
Also, is it possible that only one type of DNA could be available for a missing person and an UID, hence not being able to rule out a match? (I apologize for the ignorance of the question. I remember some information about mitDNA and nucDNA, but I do not understand it well.)

There are a couple of UID from Texas who could be possible matches for Ginger, but if they would be automatic rule-outs then that's that.

Thanks in advance for insights!

It is my understanding that she was killed in another state most likely Florida where her body was dumped. Several years ago my great grandfather spent a ton of money going to a renown psychic and my family was told we would find justice someday and that her body would be discovered in a very wet but not traveled area. Somewhere near or in water. It is also my understanding that James was seen in her car in Florida but not seen with my mother. As I understand it he removed all of her jewelry after killing her and gave it away to other girls in exchange for cooperation. The vehicle was dumped in a Houston parking lot. My father was out of town working at the time but they were separated at this point. I believe James Wilds was charged with theft of the vehicle but no body was found to charge him with murder. I can't tell you how hard it is dealing with this every day of my life. I have never let it stop me but the pain I have suffered is indescribable. I have started connecting with my mom's brother and sister from her dad's side that I never knew and I can tell you they are just as hurt as my mom's family is. Like I said at this point I know it has been 28 years but my family deserves justice and closure.
Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Amanda.

Can someone clarify regarding NAMUS... If DNA is present for both an UID and a missing person are they automatically run for comparison or does a request have to be submitted?
Also, is it possible that only one type of DNA could be available for a missing person and an UID, hence not being able to rule out a match? (I apologize for the ignorance of the question. I remember some information about mitDNA and nucDNA, but I do not understand it well.)

There are a couple of UID from Texas who could be possible matches for Ginger, but if they would be automatic rule-outs then that's that.

Thanks in advance for insights!

Do you have any more info on her? Did anyone hear from her while she was traveling? Did she ever mention anyone or anything strange? Do you have any more pictures of her? How do you know he removed her jewelry after killing her?

I'm so sorry you this has happened to you and your family. I can't imagine the fear and sadness you must face every day, not knowing what happened to her or where she is.

I have a lot of information.
She was traveling with James to see her dad I want to say he was living in Georgia, they never made it. She did call my dad a week or so before she went missing and mentioned that she needed him to come home he knew she was in trouble but by the time he made it back she was already gone. There was a lot of information in the original report, statements from people here and in Florida but because they never found a body I think they assumed she just up and left. Also she might have been involved in some business that was competition of her boyfriends family and that might be why she was killed.
I have heard she lived almost like a double life with people she kept far from me and my family. No matter the case we deserve closure. And yes I have a few more pictures and her birthday is August 11th 1968, she went missing June 1988. I was 4.5 years old. I was her only child that I know of.
Do you have any more info on her? Did anyone hear from her while she was traveling? Did she ever mention anyone or anything strange? Do you have any more pictures of her? How do you know he removed her jewelry after killing her?

I'm so sorry you this has happened to you and your family. I can't imagine the fear and sadness you must face every day, not knowing what happened to her or where she is.

now this looks exactly like her but I'm confused on the date http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/554uffl.html
554UFFL5.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8