GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The bio mom lost custody prior due to a drug overdose in front of GF. The bio family were concerned about a benadryl overdose and other incidents that CPS sais were unfounded or undetermined.
I just learned about this case recently. I was just curious if the bio mom had custody at all during that time?

The bio mom lost custody prior due to a drug overdose in front of GF. The bio family were concerned about a benadryl overdose and other incidents that CPS sais were unfounded or undetermined.

Yikes. The more I find out, the more it seems she was surrounded by people who never gave her a chance.

Wow, I just found this thread?! I suppose I should have just asked someone if there was a place here. I've been following this in MSM on my own..it's so incredibly sad.

The situation is very sad. Selfish,game playing, narcissistic adults would could not put their needs aside and do what was in the best interest of a beautiful little girl IMO lead to her death.
Wow, I just found this thread?! I suppose I should have just asked someone if there was a place here. I've been following this in MSM on my own..it's so incredibly sad.

No joke, and distant cousins to Satan himself.

Defense has it's turn on Monday. Right now it looks like they're going to try to blame Mitch. What do you think they're going to come up with to explain everything?

As soon as I heard the few questions being asked by the defense last week, my mind went straight to the CA defense. I Bet they'll (try to) accuse MF of all of these: physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, financial abuse, timid and afraid of consequences to go to LE, alcoholic, sexual abuse to child, etc etc etc....

She wouldn't plea this out, ppl like MM, CA, JA dont think like the rest of society. They convince themselves they are innocent so they can live with themselves.

Babies/Children are so fragile, week and innocent beings merely at the hands of adults in the world. Adults who abuse children in anyway really have no place in society. How can anyone be so heinous?!

According to testimony MM reported to MF that she had been robbed the year before. I wonder if she thought she would get away with this because she had been believed previously??IMO
As soon as I heard the few questions being asked by the defense last week, my mind went straight to the CA defense. I Bet they'll (try to) accuse MF of all of these: physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, financial abuse, timid and afraid of consequences to go to LE, alcoholic, sexual abuse to child, etc etc etc....

She wouldn't plea this out, ppl like MM, CA, JA dont think like the rest of society. They convince themselves they are innocent so they can live with themselves.

Babies/Children are so fragile, week and innocent beings merely at the hands of adults in the world. Adults who abuse children in anyway really have no place in society. How can anyone be so heinous?!

I'm sure that was her MO. She was probably quite good at it too. It seems MF was attracted to people he could "take care" of so I can see how a helpless victim who had been robbed and now a tragic victim (sigh) in this situation was something she felt could win him over her cheating.

I am still in shock as to how well she managed to get him to "care for" her. Only months after they started dating she quit working altogether. She had no responsibilities AT ALL until GF came to live with them. She took care of GF-maybe-but she managed to weasel a 2013 Mercedes out of the deal plus worked out with a personal trainer and have a sexual affair with him ~ all while being sooo busy with the baby. To me, that's just odd. Especially since she was only a gf (not wife) pretty much that whole time. Times have deff changed since I was 20. Unbelievable this girl.

They met each other at work and I wonder if the relationship progressed so quickly because she was needed for child care.
I'm sure that was her MO. She was probably quite good at it too. It seems MF was attracted to people he could "take care" of so I can see how a helpless victim who had been robbed and now a tragic victim (sigh) in this situation was something she felt could win him over her cheating.

I am still in shock as to how well she managed to get him to "care for" her. Only months after they started dating she quit working altogether. She had no responsibilities AT ALL until GF came to live with them. She took care of GF-maybe-but she managed to weasel a 2013 Mercedes out of the deal plus worked out with a personal trainer and have a sexual affair with him ~ all while being sooo busy with the baby. To me, that's just odd. Especially since she was only a gf (not wife) pretty much that whole time. Times have deff changed since I was 20. Unbelievable this girl.

They met each other at work and I wonder if the relationship progressed so quickly because she was needed for child care.

Possibly considering child care is so expensive. Her monthly car payment alone would be about the same as a full time day care/month. So one or the other and he chose MM.

Does anyone know what might happen to his son (10/2014) he father with her? Being incarcerated, wouldn't her parental rights be revoked and full time custody be awarded solely to the father?

I did not know that it had been determined that he was the father as 2 were required to do DNA testing. The baby was with her parents the last time I read about him.
Possibly considering child care is so expensive. Her monthly car payment alone would be about the same as a full time day care/month. So one or the other and he chose MM.

Does anyone know what might happen to his son (10/2014) he father with her? Being incarcerated, wouldn't her parental rights be revoked and full time custody be awarded solely to the father?

Guess MM isn't taking the stand today after all

Valerie Wigglesworth @vlwigg
· 29m 29 minutes ago
Muniz tells judge she has changed her mind and has decided not to testify. Judge going over her rights now. #muniztrial

I did not know that it had been determined that he was the father as 2 were required to do DNA testing. The baby was with her parents the last time I read about him.

I apologize, I saw that BF tweeted earlier that has not been confirmed. :/
The suspense is killing me......

· 4m 4 minutes ago
Bailiff says we have a verdict. We're waiting for everyone to return to court so jury can come back in to announce. #muniztrial

· 3m 3 minutes ago
From the time jury led out of the courtroom to the time bailiff came back to say they had verdict was about 45 minutes. #muniztrial

WOW

· 1m 1 minute ago
Judge tells packed courtroom that there will be no audible or visible reaction to verdict, whatever it is. #muniztrial

· 3m 3 minutes ago
Jury finds defendant Melinda Muniz guilty of capital murder #muniztrial

Muniz is automatically sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Judge polls jury for unanimous verdict #muniztrial

BAM!! There ya go baby killer!! RIP GRACIE

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse