GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 1m1 minute ago
# BREAKING State shows surveillance video of Melinda Muniz w Grace Ford buying duct tape, zip ties, swabs, shears @wfaachannel8 #muniztrial

Jobin Panicker @jobinpnews · 1h 1 hour ago
Defense asks if terms "suffocate, benadryl, and staging" came up in search of computer. Officer answer: NO. @wfaachannel8 #muniztrial

Yes it was staged IMO by MM to look like an intruder broke in and SAed both.
Wow. Would like to hear more about the SA. Im sure this modsnip> named MM staged it but did the <modsnip> herself have signs of SA as well?
Cannot believe this father would believe anything she had to say, or even stay with her.

I always thought MM staged this and went to far with GF but I am now wondering if she meant to kill her?
CBSDFW &#8207;@CBSDFW 3m3 minutes ago
Det. Washington with Plano PD found search words like "Duct Tape" and "Kill" on one of the computers at home #MelindaMuniz.

After reading a few of the court docs I see this baby girl really had no chance. IMO
MF should be in a jail cell as well

jmo imo

Im really wondering the same thing. I am not excusing her actions..
Seems to me per records that MF was the most irresponsible of the two, but more responsible than the bio mother...
I always thought MM staged this and went to far with GF but I am now wondering if she meant to kill her?

IMO I do not think that MF will be receiving the father of the year award anytime soon especially in light of his continued relationship with MM after she was arrested.
After reading a few of the court docs I see this baby girl really had no chance. IMO
MF should be in a jail cell as well

jmo imo

I am surprised this wasn't pled out before trial. The evidence seems pretty overwhelming.

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 19m19 minutes ago
Video- Detective: "Melinda this story makes no sense whatsoevr. You're saying this guy attacked 2 people in 6 min..and that doesn't add up."

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 19m19 minutes ago
Detective in video interview tells Muniz story doesn't make sense - 6 minutes between dropped call and police arriving on scene #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 18m18 minutes ago
Muniz tells detectives in video interview: "There's nothing else to tell. I've been very descriptive." #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 16m16 minutes ago
Muniz speaking softly but as detectives press, she says: "Are you trying to say I did something to her? No!" #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 17m17 minutes ago
Video-Detective:"That phone line was open, Mitch heard a lot &this is not consistent. Nobody saw anybody, theres no surveillance of anyone."

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 15m15 minutes ago
Video-Detective "Is this really the story you want to walk out having told- when that little girl is laying in the hospital?" #MunizTrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 2h2 hours ago
Muniz mentions duct tape on #GraceFord in video interview, detectives ask how she knew that since she wasn't told #muniztrial

Muniz initially told police she locked the apartment door behind her, now says not so sure, in video #muniztrial

"I'd never do anything to hurt her," said Muniz in video interview #muniztrial

"I'm gonna be straight up honest with you, there are issues with this story," said Det. Jones after briefly stepping out #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 2h2 hours ago
When she leaves interview, Muniz agrees to bring back forms for written statement, take a polygraph #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 2h2 hours ago
Plano detective Chris Jones testifies Muniz never brings back statement or takes polygraph. She tells police she has amnesia. #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 2h2 hours ago
Same detective frm video is testifying. Says Muniz agreed to polygraph but later said she couldn't bec she'd developed amnesia. #MunizTrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 1h1 hour ago
In this interview, Muniz is wearing orange jumpsuit. She gets mirandized. Says she doesn't remember Grace or what happened #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 1h1 hour ago
Video- Muniz says she doesn't remember anything 2yrs prior to crime..doesn't really remember Mitch either. Says she's trying to get help.

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 1h1 hour ago
Muniz said she was sexually abused by uncle at age 10; sister recently abused too (interview 1/28) #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 1h1 hour ago
Video: Detective-"U keep playing this game& the entire world is going to know u as an evil monstr who causd the death of this little girl."

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 60m60 minutes ago
Detective says they know Muniz told Ford she got robbed at Kroger the 1st time they were breaking up - it didn't really happen. #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 57m57 minutes ago
Detective in video trying to get Muniz to tell him what happened to Grace. "Does it even matter at this point?" she asks. #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 37m37 minutes ago
Muniz tells detective interview Grace doing crafts; Muniz came back from kitchen and found Grace face-down on bed, taped #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 36m36 minutes ago
Muniz tells detective she wasn't raped; says she panicked, tossed items from Dollar Store in Dumpster near garage #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 33m33 minutes ago
Video- Muniz sobbing chgs story, tells det. Grace got the duct tape and covered her own face, she found her dead; panickd& tried2 covr it.

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 31m31 minutes ago
Video: Detective says "I don't think Grace put the tape on her own mouth..I think you put it on her." #MunizTrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 27m27 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz purchased duct tape, zip ties, cotton swabs for arts and crafts, she said in interview #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 22m22 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz said Grace put tape on herself, she took tape off w gloves, panicked & put back on when saw girl not okay #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 21m21 minutes ago
Vid: Key fob shows Muniz went to dumpster at 1:18, Grace already unconscious; waited 18 mins 2 call Ford, had to create story #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 20m20 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz said she hit herself pretty hard with a pot, was unconscious when officers arrived #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 21m21 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz said she hit herself pretty hard with a pot, was unconscious when officers arrived #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 20m20 minutes ago
"I just don't want people to think I'm a horrible person," Muniz in video #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 20m20 minutes ago
Detective on video asks Muniz if she was really unconscious when police arrived. Muniz said she hit self hard in head with pot #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 16m16 minutes ago
Vid: "Everything points to that you snapped and made a horrible decision," Det. Jones #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 17m17 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz asked Busby to leave room, said she gave her anxiety #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 15m15 minutes ago
Vid: "All I can say is I could have helped her more. I freaked out." Muniz to Jones #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 9m9 minutes ago
Vid: Muniz admits she believes she's pregnant, says it's Ford's baby (Jan.28) #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 8m8 minutes ago
"What do you think of Grace?" detective asks. "I love her. I love her so much," Muniz tells him. #muniztrial

Dionne Anglin &#8207;@DAnglinFox4 8m8 minutes ago
Video- Muniz tells detective she's pretty sure she's pregnant. He says- "The baby would be Mitch's?" She says- "Yes-the irony of it all.."

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Muniz tells detective on video: "I didn't snap. I freaked out when I realized what was going on." #muniztrial

Jurors saw her two-hour videotaped interview with Plano detectives. For the first 45 minutes of the interview, Muniz continued to pretend that she had amnesia... In fits and starts and between tears, Muniz said there was no intruder and she wasn&#8217;t sexually assaulted. She said she didn&#8217;t have amnesia either.

Muniz said Grace had started doing crafts with the tape and the nylon cable ties. Muniz said she was busy in the kitchen and she came out and saw Grace lying in bed. &#8220;I thought she was sleeping,&#8221; Muniz told the detective during the interview. But then she saw the tape and realized Grace wasn&#8217;t breathing. She said she pulled the tape off part way but then put it back on. &#8220;I didn&#8217;t snap,&#8221; she told the detective. &#8220;I freaked out when I realized what was going on.&#8221; She said in the interview that she tried to administer CPR by pushing on Grace&#8217;s back. But it didn&#8217;t work. Muniz said she gathered up the rest of the tape, the nylon cable ties and the scissors and tossed them in the Dumpster next to the apartment parking garage. She said Grace was unconscious when she left the apartment.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...al-involving-toddlers-suffocation-death.html/

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Muniz and Ford said Grace had routine; when Grace comes home, she sits by door and takes off her shoes #muniztrial

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 9m9 minutes ago
BREAKING: Detective believes Grace was suffocated BEFORE duct tape put on face #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Detective believes Grace was taking off shoes when Muniz dragged her to her room, suffocated her then staged scene with tape #muniztrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 41s41 seconds ago
Detective said Muniz found that zip ties didn't work so she threw them away but she missed the two police found in apartment #muniztrial

alerie Wigglesworth @vlwigg
· 3h 3 hours ago
Prosecutor: 1st story was intruder, 2nd story she had amnesia, 3rd story was Grace doing arts & crafts and put tape on herself #MelindaMuniz

I guess that sums it up nicely. I dont know what to say-what a beautiful little girl.

I bet if we compared DNA this one and Casey Anthony are long lost twins :(

I bet if we compared DNA this one and Casey Anthony are long lost twins :(
No joke, and distant cousins to Satan himself.

Defense has it's turn on Monday. Right now it looks like they're going to try to blame Mitch. What do you think they're going to come up with to explain everything?

No joke, and distant cousins to Satan himself.

Defense has it's turn on Monday. Right now it looks like they're going to try to blame Mitch. What do you think they're going to come up with to explain everything?

I think that will be a hard one. Unless there is evidence that MF physically abused Grace........ I can't see how they would try and pin this on him.

Unless they say something to the effect that he knew what kind of person his former girlfriend was and yet he still continued to have a relationship with her and have his daughter around her.

JMO

I just learned about this case recently. I was just curious if the bio mom had custody at all during that time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back