GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF bio dad had custody AND IF there actually was a babysitter.... could the babysitter have been his gf/fiancee?? ('Seems I saw something about him being engaged Dec 2013 but I could be wrong)

I don't know if his former wife would be happy with his S/O if he has one, baby sitt their child.

I Believe the babysitter story is a bunch of BS from Emily's family.

AND how come nobody saw this supposed intruder....... shades of Deborah Bradley/Casey Anthony for me.

Whose apartment was grace found at. bio mom's or bio dad's

and what city did bio dad live at. my question mark button is not working.

The news articles I've read report that baby Grace was found at an apartment in Plano. The obit states that the mother lives in Plano, and the father lives in Allen, so it would appear that baby Grace was killed in the mother's apartment.

link to obit:

http://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/obituaries/grace-ford-49078

What's interesting is the article that was posted on the previous page (with all the crazy comments - which seem like insiders) specifically states the child was found at the father's apartment and he was at work and was concerned when he called and nobody answered the phone).

The news articles I've read report that baby Grace was found at an apartment in Plano. The obit states that the mother lives in Plano, and the father lives in Allen, so it would appear that baby Grace was killed in the mother's apartment.

link to obit:

Someone did a reverse look up on the address and it did not come back to either sets of parents. My theory is she was at a babysitters because I assume both sets of parents work.

What's interesting is the article that was posted on the previous page (with all the crazy comments - which seem like insiders) specifically states the child was found at the father's apartment and he was at work and was concerned when he called and nobody answered the phone).

That information is correct. She lived with her father in the apartment where she was found.

does not make any sense that some random intruder happened to pick this very apartment where this supposed babysitter and grace were at.

and there is NO mention or interview from this supposed babysitter giving details about what her attacker looked like, no sketch, no nothing.

Someone did a reverse look up on the address and it did not come back to either sets of parents. My theory is she was at a babysitters because I assume both sets of parents work.

No, see my posts just made. Grace was found in her father's apartment.

Keep in mind while someone said it could be verified that all parties were at work, the call from the father was about 1:40 pm. Not too long after the lunch hour and TOD is not know yet. Grace didn't suffocate from the alleged taping of her mouth in only 10 minutes. Since I have no knowledge or expertise to comment on how long it would take for the restriction of breathing I can only surmise perhaps 30 minutes to an hour before she became unconscious. And what about the nose - saying she lost consciousness because duct tape was on her face specifically her mouth, whatever the maternal g'father said, he forgot that the nose is a normal method of breathing. Sounds like g'father doesn't have all his ducks in a row.

There was a parallel case where a father covered for his daughter. Anyone remember that one?

I can't get a hold of this story until we have some actual facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emily Ward and step-father, Chris Ward, live in a home in or around Plano.

Mitchum Ford, Grace's birth father, lived in the apartment in Plano where she was found.

According to the obit, Grace's father lives in Allen.

She is survived by her mother, Emily Reeves Ward and husband Chris of Plano, Texas; father, Mitchum Dean Ford of Allen

I snipped the portions of your post that refer to info in the scanner thread, since discussion of that info is only permitted downstairs. You may want to edit your post to delete that info.

Found mugshot from DWI arrest in 2012. Is the link allowed to be posted here?

According to the obit, Grace's father lives in Allen.

I snipped the portions of your post that refer to info in the scanner thread, since discussion of that info is only permitted downstairs. You may want to edit your post to delete that info.

The obit is incorrect. The father lived at the address she was found. Allen is just up the road.

The obit is incorrect. The father lived at the address she was found. Allen is just up the road.

Since the info in obits is typically provided by a family member, are you saying that the family member supplied incorrect info regarding where the father lives?

You may well be correct but could you provide a qualifying link to substantiate this?

That information is correct. She lived with her father in the apartment where she was found.

Could you please provide a link that verifies the above claims regarding the father living in Plano?

The obituary I linked upthread states that Grace's father lives in Allen. Unless there is another reliable source to link that states otherwise, I'm going with the info that the father lives in Allen.

sounds like it's mom's word against the father's word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back