GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the babysitter is true, and she's still in the hospital, would HIPAA laws prevent anyone from talking about it?

Maybe they found hair strands something they are testing to get results to make the arrest

At this point, I want to puke. A child is dead. We don't have answers. There has been no arrest. Somebody else could get hurt. The mother is acting bizarre. You don't hear anything from the dad's family. The mother and grandfather are telling different stories. Somebody is getting a ton of free advertising for the charity page. Why aren't the police doing anything?

If the babysitter is true, and she's still in the hospital, would HIPAA laws prevent anyone from talking about it?

Medical personnel are bound to confidentiality by HIPPA. The police may be keeping her existence in question because, as I posted several pages over, her life may be in danger until someone is arrested. Even if released by now, she's probably in hiding .. seems prudent and logical if the murderer is still out there somewhere.

At this point, I want to puke. A child is dead. We don't have answers. There has been no arrest. Somebody else could get hurt. The mother is acting bizarre. You don't hear anything from the dad's family. The mother and grandfather are telling different stories. Somebody is getting a ton of free advertising for the charity page. Why aren't the police doing anything?

I have zero doubt that LE is working very very hard. Sometimes ,..often it's to their advantage to NOT release details.
It's not fair IMO to say they're not doing anything. Cases like this haunt officers, first responders etc...They want justice. They're hard at work doing everything they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not anyone. Just medical personnel. Anyone else who knows can talk.

Maybe they found hair strands something they are testing to get results to make the arrest

Based on a reported statement by mom on an FB posting, very plausible.

Maybe by the time police arrived on scene there was family there already, he said she said, someone said maybe sitter minor could be a teenager, so now it all goes by what police found on Gracie or the so called duct tape, my gut tells he not EW
I think we 're gonna know something by end of the week

I wonder when Emily had visitation with Grace.

guests, sight up and join.

Maybe by the time police arrived on scene there was family there already, he said she said, someone said maybe sitter minor could be a teenager, so now it all goes by what police found on Gracie or the so called duct tape, my gut tells he not EW
I think we 're gonna know something by end of the week

I think it is very possible a family member was already there when LE arrived. The call was for a welfare check not a crime in progress.

I hope that an arrest is in the near future, I can't imagine this dragging on any longer without the general public screaming for answers. The LE have to be silent for a very good reason! Surely?

I really do not understand why if LE came to a home, and found a little girl almost dead, that the people in the house would not be arrested on the spot. Maybe it wasn't obvious that it was murder at first, but they have ruled it a homicide.

There's a reason why parents who kill their kids dump the bodies. The ones who don't....get arrested! Look at the "Crimes Against Children" forum---case after case of parents or their significant other killing the kid, calling 911, saying it was an accident, and being arrested on the spot.

This makes me think that the case is more complicated than that. Perhaps LE has a suspect, a family member, but they need to prove they were there; like maybe this family member left before LE got there? IDK.

The fact that the parent/family member/caretaker that was there was not arrested or even detained right away makes me think that the babysitter story could be true. Perhaps she was in an abusive relationship and this poor baby was collateral damage. If that was the case, LE might want to keep quiet and not do anything that would make the suspect run. It would also explain why they said the general public isn't in danger.

It does seem that they are waiting on some test results/evidence to make the arrest. I am sure LE is going the best it can and doesn't want to leave any room at all for this devil to get away.

If someone was home with Grace, called 911, and reported that some intruder had broken in, the scanner call would be much different.

If someone was home with Grace, called 911, and said there's been an accident, she's not breathing, I definitely think they would be arrested by the time LE found out it was homicidal violence. That person is admitting Grace had an accident, they were there, and then it turns out she was killed. Parents try this all the time, when they claim their kid fell down the stairs.

Has the facebook page created by the father's family been taken down? I was never a member, but I had the link that allowed me to see the existence of the group, but now it no longer shows up.

I do not think MF was home with Grace. LE has used the exact words "welfare check" which seem to mean that he called from somewhere else, and they went to check on the house. So here are my guesses:

1. There was a babysitter watching Grace at his apartment.
2. Grace was being watched at the babysitter's apartment.
3. Grace was at EW's apartment

Why did MF feel that there needed to be a welfare check? Well, if he called up the apartment, and the babysitter didn't answer. Or maybe he called up EW, and she was acting weird on the phone.

Since the stepfather is a teacher, I think it's most likely he was at work that day. If EW was the only person home with Grace, and LE found Grace not breathing, then found out it was a homicide, she would be arrested. So IDK I am starting to lean towards...maybe there was a babysitter? It doesn't mean I rule out family though.

What if there was an intruder...but no tape? What if LE is telling Grace's family to spread the tape rumor, so when they interview the intruder, and they mention the tape, he'll say "There wasn't any tape!" Or maybe Grace was found with a pillow over her head, and the intruder will blurt it out? Or something like that? The family is mentioning the tape all over (and we know killers like to read about their crime) yet LE is not saying a word. Maybe it's a strategy?

Has the facebook page created by the father's family been taken down? I was never a member, but I had the link that allowed me to see the existence of the group, but now it no longer shows up.

The one set up by the sister?

It was still up 20 minutes ago.

The one set up by the sister?

It was still up 20 minutes ago.

I am not sure who set it up...but it was a relative of MFs. Maybe it is now only visible to members? I don't know, I just know I cannot see it.

I was originally very suspicious of EW and/or someone on her side of the equation, but i'm starting to have second thoughts. I can't even explain why i'm doubting my original instincts, but I don't know. I'm just starting to think maybe she really did not have anything to do with this. I really hope whatever tests they are running this week will lead to a swift arrest.

If there was a babysitter would they be tight lipped about her because she is a witness? And they need to protect her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back