GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think this was premeditated. Not a coincidence it happens a little over a week after they get engaged. Melinda wanted Grace out of the picture. All of the bonding was just for show, to impress Mitch. :/

So do we think it was intentional murder, or like she got frustrated because the baby was crying and taped her mouth? (sorry)

(FWIW, I don't think it would be any more exonerating, so don't read this as me trying to defend her.)

Ummm yeah. No good reason to duct tape up
A kids head.
Wasn't just the mouth. A kid could easily pull a piece of tape off her mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds as it she sexually assaulted this baby too as part of staging her "intruder" lie.

The instagram video really is heartbreaking. It's one thing to see pictures, but watching Gracie sing really brings her to life.

Muniz was found on the floor of another room with her mouth taped shut and her pants pulled down.
The affidavit states that Muniz told police she had been sexually assaulted by an unknown male. Medical tests failed to corroborate that claim.
The affidavit states that Muniz and Grace's father were in the process of breaking up. It also uncovered evidence that Muniz had purchased duct tape at a nearby store on the day police were called to her apartment.
Muniz was being held at the Plano City Jail on $1 million bond.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Plano-woman-charged-with-toddlers-murder-242498911.html

I feels SO sorry for Mitch and Emily right now............

Muniz was found on the floor of another room with her mouth taped shut and her pants pulled down.
The affidavit states that Muniz told police she had been sexually assaulted by an unknown male. Medical tests failed to corroborate that claim.
The affidavit states that Muniz and Grace's father were in the process of breaking up. It also uncovered evidence that Muniz had purchased duct tape at a nearby store on the day police were called to her apartment.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Plano-woman-charged-with-toddlers-murder-242498911.html

But her instagram says she got an engaged "a month ago"...

Ummm yeah. No good reason to duct tape up
A kids head.
Wasn't just the mouth. A kid could easily pull a piece of tape off her mouth

Like Dr. G, said in the trial who shall not be named.... "there is no reason to put duct tape across a baby's mouth"

You would have never guessed that she could kill someone, esp. a defenseless child.

BBM Premeditation!!!!!

I saw on his FB before he yanked it that he got engaged on 12/13/2013. Also showed that they started dating in 2012, so it wasn't like they just met. Very sad, I am sure he will replay a million little things in his mind rethinking things the fiance' said or did.

I saw on his FB before he yanked it that he got engaged on 12/13/2013. Also showed that they started dating in 2012, so it wasn't like they just met. Very sad, I am sure he will replay a million little things in his mind rethinking things the fiance' said or did.

I wondering if the bio parents each thought the other parent had abused her previously, prompting the CPS calls & allegations.

Like Dr. G, said in the trial who shall not be named.... "there is no reason to put duct tape across a baby's mouth"

I didn't mean to push anyone's CA buttons, sorry (I didn't follow that case/wasn't here for it). Was just wondering if possibly it was criminal stupidity and then a really dumb cover-up. (I went out of my way to state I am not defending her the first time, but I'll say it again just in case. NOT DEFENDING. Not even a little bit.)

If nothing else it may be worth discussing this aspect, because she may try to use it as a defense. Do we have any MSM confirmation of the details of her confession? I looked at a few links but I think so far it's mostly coming from SM.

you know he will....... poor guy and poor emily

I'm really not worried about her getting off. She confessed. Grace was found dead in the home. She was the only other person home at the time. She bought the tape the same day. They have all the evidence from Grace's body because she wasn't out in the elements. Lastly, Anthony is an exception, and most people who kill children do not acquitted. There's more innocent people being convicted, actually.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back