GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you go to Collins County Inmate List, Melissa Muniz's data has been entered.

Mitch Ford, Grace's father, is listed as her boyfriend.

Here is the ironic look of evil: http://youtu.be/xzGLDzs28Ss?t=19s

What a total nut. This gal was not unattractive. She seemed to be enjoying life. She seemed to love the baby. What the heck?

My off the top guess? Totally insecure and personality disordered probably. Perhaps she can form a prison Star Search and face off with Arias. (Except she has a hard time staying on key!)

Wait a sec. MF was taking posting selfies on January 20 and 21, while his family members have Gracie in their profiles. What the heck is wrong with these people?!

Her instagram account is gone......twitter account is still there for the time being.

The photos of Grace... so sweet, so smiling... soooo damn heartbreaking!!!!!!

the rollers in her hair, the high heels, the pedicure, and... singing

I can't stand it :(

Yeah, but at the same time, looking at those pics knowing what we know, Grace just appears to be a prop to MM.

Honestly, the whole lot of them come across as very shallow, materialistic people who are ALL about appearances, particularly mom and fiancee.

I also took note of the weight and very...slimness of these women...not to be all about appearances myself, but...well, I find their appearances and figures to be...notable. idk, I'm probably just "going all CSI" as my sweetheart likes to say lol.

I thought we'd hear about the mom being the one arrested, but I'm not particularity surprised, either.

I'm a step-mom to-be, and can understand the frustrations that can occur, but I'm in it for both dad and the little bit--it's so awful to think how many people get into relationships with parents and don't consider what that actually MEANS and entails. So unfair to the little ones who have no say. And if one does find themselves in the position of realizing they've bit off more than they could chew, the mature, adult thing to do is seek help and/or leave the relationship.

Channel 8 News broadcast just said that Muniz took the child with her to a local Dollar Tree Store and purchased duct tape, zip ties and cotton swabs 40 minutes before the call for a Welfare Check came into police. I just can't believe that she took the child with her to buy items to commit the crime with. The police have video footage of the purchase.

that's probably how he met her at work.

It is. I found the instagrams and put together the employment at the same place this weekend - then I began to suspect her since she suddenly dropped off the radar - either she was involved or she was in protective custody as her life was in danger.

The link I posted about a 20 minute window for an intruder to tape little Gracie before death occurred was born out in the news story.

Gracie's lips were blue when police arrived and one of the news reports said this monster had taken Gracie to the store with her to buy the duct tape 40 minutes earlier seen on video.

I wonder if we will find out later if she wasn't bright enough to know that this wasn't going to be just a "scare" to keep the boyfriend/fiancée but that her act of taping the child would cause her death.

She might not have been prepared for that.

FOX 4 gave more details of what occurred the night before and the morning of between Mitch Ford and his monster g'friend.

I'm personally sick ... but relieved she has been arrested.

But her instagram says she got an engaged "a month ago"...

Mitch Ford's FB page gave a date of Dec. 13 - I know that is correct. A week or so ago, he changed the name from "Melinda Muniz" to someone but still left the status as "engaged" but to "someone"

He even left the status of meeting her in Oct. 12 but removed the name and left it as "someone".

She moved to Plano a few years ago from Las Vegas.

I just read the news about an arrest. Now we know why Mitch's side of the family has been keeping so quiet.

I was hoping it was a stranger, but deep down inside I knew it was more than likely someone within the family circle. To learn conclusively that it was someone baby Gracie had probably come to know & trust just breaks my heart & infuriates me to no end.

How could anyone look into the sweet, gentle face of this precious child and harm her in a most horrific way is beyond me.

Melinda Muniz is the very definition of a MONSTER.

There is a whole bunch of nuttiness in that arrest warrant- the last page just made my blood boil. The police told him not to meet with her- so of course he meets with her, they go out to dinner, have a few drinks, then buy a bottle of wine to drink on top of that and then have sex in his car. He bing MF and She being his fiance'. This is after he already doubted her story and his child was killed. I have officially heard it all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back