Identified! TX - Gray Co, 'Amethyst Doe', WhtFem 35-60, UP6936, clubfoot, clothes, jewelry, Aug'99 - Brenda Sue Guessler

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Received an update from NamUs. Happy to know someone is keeping this girl on their list.

The following fields have been changed:
Image added

Physical / Medical : Distintive Body Features Available changed from "" to "entered"

Clothing and Accessories : Clothing and Accessories Available changed from "" to "entered"

Still two Namus entries.

One has two ruleouts -- Billie Willard and Tina D'ambrosio -- and says no DNA. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The other has ten ruleouts and says DNA is submitted but tests not complete.

Mary Badaracco 1946 Connecticut
Patricia Corona 1967 Arizona
Kelli Cox 1976 Texas
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Mary Knightly 1969 Delaware
Penny Lease 1965 Illinois
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an update from NamUs. Happy to know someone is keeping this girl on their list.

The following fields have been changed...

Did NamUS say anything about the double entry?

That is really confusing. They have to be the same UID. Most of the details mesh if not match (height for both is exactly the same). The only differences are slight age difference and a shoulder fracture.

The weight is likely wrong in #6936.
Though it says "measured" (v/s "estimated" in #3537), it wouldn't seem natural for someone of that size weighing merely 80-lbs.
If it was for the actual weight of skeletal remains (would they check that?) it would sort of make sense, but the time-frame seems to short to have decomposed that much.

Amethyst Doe, I have not forgotten you. In a recent search I found Tabbetha Worford missing in 1990 from Florida. She was a good 6 inches shorter than you, but she did have a club foot and her hair seems to match yours. She is not in NamUs.

Attachments

• worford_tabbetha.jpg
    worford_tabbetha.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 40
Still two Namus entries.

One has two ruleouts -- Billie Willard and Tina D'ambrosio -- and says no DNA. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The other has ten ruleouts and says DNA is submitted but tests not complete.

Mary Badaracco 1946 Connecticut
Patricia Corona 1967 Arizona
Kelli Cox 1976 Texas
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Mary Knightly 1969 Delaware
Penny Lease 1965 Illinois
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida

Still two pages

But the one with two rule outs now states-

the other with ten rule outs still states-

Amethyst Doe, I have not forgotten you. In a recent search I found Tabbetha Worford missing in 1990 from Florida. She was a good 6 inches shorter than you, but she did have a club foot and her hair seems to match yours. She is not in NamUs.

Tabbetha is NamUs DNA initial inquiry underway:

I don't know if anyone else has seen many things about Kimberly Langwell, but I think it is safe to say we can rule her out. Her pictures look similar to the sketch, but she does not seem to be missing many or any of her bottom teeth. Also, based on physical descriptions of her, she does not have a clubfoot or anything physical that would affect her leg in the way described by the findings.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

Exclusions
MP303 Mary Badaracco 08/20/1984FairfieldCT
MP489 Patricia Corona 11/22/1998 MaricopaAZ
MP926 Kelli Cox 07/15/1997 Denton TX
MP490 Tina D'Ambrosio 06/11/1996 Maricopa AZ
MP490 Tina D'Ambrosio 06/11/1996 Maricopa AZ
MP5630 Mary Ann Knightly 02/18/1998 New CastleDE
MP7135 Penny Lease 06/02/1989 Champaign IL
MP7584Parley Pate 02/09/1993 WakeNC
MP8495 Gail Russel 09/04/1995 Pasco FL
MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA
MP2413 Tiffany Sessions02/09/1989 Alachua FL
MP18050 Billie Willard 01/01/1987 Wake NC

SUPER long shot but happened upon this lady while researching another doe. When I saw the club foot I had to do a double take! MP would be within the age range and height. Jewelry is even very similar. Circumstances seem to point to her leaving on her own, so she could've ended up anywhere. Doesn't resemble the recon, but thought I'd post due to other similarities.

Jan Andre Cotta

SUPER long shot but happened upon this lady while researching another doe. When I saw the club foot I had to do a double take! MP would be within the age range and height. Jewelry is even very similar. Circumstances seem to point to her leaving on her own, so she could've ended up anywhere. Doesn't resemble the recon, but thought I'd post due to other similarities.

Jan Andre Cotta
Just going back over this and realized Jan's clubfoot was her left foot and the UID's was the right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has Nellie Florence Cornman Flickinger been excluded?

Attachments

• nellie_florence_cornman_flickinger_1.jpg
    nellie_florence_cornman_flickinger_1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads