TX TX - Gregory Wedel-Morales, Army soldier, 23, found deceased, Fort Hood, 19 August 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's no new info at this time but thank u
I’m sorry to hear that! This has to be so very difficult for your kiddos. WS really has some dedicated people here who actually do care. Some can do many things such as, getting flyers out across the country, helping to design flyers, and various other things! If you can think of ways that you may need help, please ask and I will try to get you pointed in that direction. Your family will continue to be in my thoughts, I can not fathom how difficult this must be!

hi I'm the wife to answer ur question he was staying at a friend's house at the time so it wasn't odd that he hadn't been home but definitely not like him to miss work with no explanation not contact anyone not have his ph on and to not be on any social media
Thank you very much for joining and helping to understand the situation.
As family you can be verified and for example provide also information not being yet available in MSM or LE reports. Otherwise your posts will need to be in line with the WS TOS.
Please have a look on the linked process and explanations:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Thanks in advance!

His FB page:

Morales Gregory

A news story on FB with some wild comments (371 comment/replies):

25 News KXXV

I must congratulate his mother for rising above all of the SM comments and keeping the focus on finding Gregory.

He actually has many facebook pages.. I've found at least 4, that have been posted on SM.

BUMP. Still nothing is known about him. I feel like the military and media have really done a disservice to him by not making this more public. They just scratched him as AWOL and don't care about finding him.

BUMP... Still missing...

I’m surprised it took a week before any posts about him from family. I feel like his mom is the only one sharing him on social media.

It also seems like almost nothing about him has been shared other than the original release.

Hopefully something turns up soon.

Are there any bodies of water near a roadway he might possibly have been on?? Vehicle is black. Not easy to spot. Could it be possible to spot from the sky? Or on Google Earth?
Some woman lost control of her car on a highway in Northern Virginia. It may have been snowy. Her car was down an embankment just off the highway, but the vehicle and she weren't found for more than a week. There was no water involved.

But I'm aware of several cases now where the vehicle was found underwater, with the driver still in the vehicle. Is this a possibility that's been checked out?
Also, apparently any deaths in water within the boundaries of the United States involves the Coast Guard in some way. I don't know if they investigate/do a report when the death is discovered or what. I was just told any death in water in and around the United States is recorded by the Coast Guard. Has anyone checked on anything with the Coast Guard?
Is there a possibility he was carjacked?

Last edited:
Something is off about this case to me. A wife, kids, suspected infidelity, no contact to family. I just don't know what to make of it.

Having just read through social media comments relating to this guy on various posts/sources, I can’t help but feel there is an inordinate amount of misinformation and noise being created to deliberately distract, confuse and obfuscate. Yes, it is commonplace on social media to have a fair amount of trolling. But some of this is on a whole other level. It makes me suspect there is an orchestrated (perhaps even somewhat clever) campaign afoot to throw everybody off the true scent. Whatever is happening over at Fort Hood that sees soldiers vanishing without a trace seems pretty fishy to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back