TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know she didn't talk to the friend that day, but was Hailey ever expected at the friend's house. The fact that the friend's family never called that day to see if Hailey was on her way, makes me think this is just a story Hailey created to get out of the house.

SO Hailey tells the moms BF she is leaving to spend the night with her friend at 1:00 pm last time she is seen according to this last article, friend claims she never even spoke with Hailey at all that day, we know she never made it there, takes nothing with her, community doesn't believe she would runaway how in the heck is this not saying something ?
Am I asleep, can someone slap me so I can wake up because I think I am having a nightmare !
Come on National News we need you !

You're reading my mind...

Also, is it true that the BF does not live with the mom? I was confused and thought he did - not sure why I thought that.

And another SO paroled from a 35 year sentence. Paroled from Huntsville *yikes( and his verification date is 10/26/2010. Aggravated Sexual Assault.

I know she didn't talk to the friend that day, but was Hailey ever expected at the friend's house. The fact that the friend's family never called that day to see if Hailey was on her way, makes me think this is just a story Hailey created to get out of the house.

I know, but the only person who claims she said that just happens to be the last person to see her. So did she really say it , or.........

Hailey is probably smarter than that. If she never talked to this friend that day at all then there would be a good probability that friend would call Hailey's house for her that day, girls have to talk to each other everyday
( that's what girls do) then Hailey's "plan" to get out of the house would be messed up if her friend called her house.

YES, YES, YES...FINALLY GETTING MORE COVERAGE...THANK YOU GOD!

An estimated 750 people attended a prayer vigil for missing teenager Hailey Dunn on Sunday night at Colorado Middle School in Colorado City.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/02/cash-reward-offered-for-missing-13-year-old-girl/

Finally! The article is still quoting the runaway line, but at least it is something!

I am starting to get really tired of reading the quote from Bivens saying the "evidence" points to a runaway. Please! What evidence? Iss there anything at all to confirm Mom's BF's story? Have they even looked in the home or vehicles for a possible crime scene? Have they asked for a warrant for anyone's cell phone records or tracked their pings to see if they made any secret trips to hide anything? Have they taken pictures, collected samples, looked in the laundry and trash? Too late for most of that now! :banghead:

So many aspects of this case point to probable foul play. It seems that they are assuming Hailey lied based solely upon the story of a parent's boyfriend who was alone with Hailey before she disappeared. That is just stupid IMO.

MOO

Finally! The article is still quoting the runaway line, but at least it is something!

I am starting to get really tired of reading the quote from Bivens saying the "evidence" points to a runaway. Please! What evidence? Iss there anything at all to confirm Mom's BF's story? Have they even looked in the home or vehicles for a possible crime scene? Have they asked for a warrant for anyone's cell phone records or tracked their pings to see if they made any secret trips to hide anything? Have they taken pictures, collected samples, looked in the laundry and trash? Too late for most of that now! :banghead:

So many aspects of this case point to probable foul play. It seems that they are assuming Hailey lied based solely upon the story of a parent's boyfriend who was alone with Hailey before she disappeared. That is just stupid IMO.

MOO

Yes in total agreement. MOO

SO Hailey tells the moms BF she is leaving to spend the night with her friend at 1:00 pm last time she is seen according to this last article, friend claims she never even spoke with Hailey at all that day, we know she never made it there, takes nothing with her, community doesn't believe she would runaway how in the heck is this not saying something ?
Am I asleep, can someone slap me so I can wake up because I think I am having a nightmare !
Come on National News we need you !

MOO
All we know is that the mom's BF says that Hailey gave him that story. Awfully strange that she didn't tell this to anyone alse. Since then, people have said "maybe she went with so and so", or "I saw some kids walking, one of them might have been her", but I have seen no report of even one confirmed sighting or anyone else who knew she left.

My opinion only!

You're reading my mind...

Also, is it true that the BF does not live with the mom? I was confused and thought he did - not sure why I thought that.

Post 196, says the BF is there frequently....

Post 245, states he does not live with them....

Hopefully, the Texas Rangers will take over... I moved away from that town 7 yrs ago after a perpetrator tried to get in my daughters window... footprints led from his house to mine & he jumped my 6 ft privacy fence.

Who is the male with Billie in the video at ktxs?? Is that Hailey's father or Billie's boyfriend? TIA!!

Hopefully, the Texas Rangers will take over... I moved away from that town 7 yrs ago after a perpetrator tried to get in my daughters window... footprints led from his house to mine & he jumped my 6 ft privacy fence.

OMG....I am so sorry. Colorado City seems like a VERY small town for something like that to happen.....and for a 13 year old girl to go missing at one o clock in the afternoon!!

Too bad he didn't get shot

OMG...did they ccatch him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back