TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering if we sent some more emails to the chief in C-City if it would help - either some assistance from Abilene or the Texas Rangers?

FYI... when the principle of the Middle School is the one organizing the search tells you a lot. Not to downplay him by any means... he is a Great person.

Kudos to the principal for stepping up! You Rock, Man!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I would definitely look at the history file of the internet browser Hailey used, if it hasn't been done. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.... Maybe there is a record of a search she did or a website she looked at that may give a clue.

Budget problems, like most other cities are facing in our present economy. That's the only reason I am aware of.

I Googled Colorado City Police Dept. and read something on the internet and it concerned me but not sure if it was relevant....

Wondering if we sent some more emails to the chief in C-City if it would help - either some assistance from Abilene or the Texas Rangers?

Please, I've already stepped on my hubby's toes by mentioning APD's offer... it was declined, they are not the next step up the ladder anyway, Texas Ranger are! Help me out here!

Along with the person/s who believe they saw Hailey walking down the street with two others, we should have heard something back about the phone records. Did Hailey call ANYONE that day?? I know we aren't often in the loop, but Billie should absolutely know who called and who was called that day and the night before Hailey went missing.
I would assume the phone is in her parents' names, so it will be easy to get the information if it hasn't already been recieved. If there is nothing unusual about her phone records and she didn't leave the house prior to her disappearance, I can't see how LE would find that situation not to be suspect.
I am SO SICK of hearing that a 13 year old can be a 'runaway'. I don't remotely care if she is partying it up at a friends or if she is legitimately abducted....in BOTH situations, she is a 13 year old child who doesn't know have the emotional and financial means to care for and protect herself. I assure you that EVERY police officer in the country would be in full Amber Alert mode if it were HIS 13 year old daughter missing. I also believe other agencies would be called in to assist if that were the situation. This isn't to knock THIS department......it's a problem everywhere.

along with the person/s who believe they saw hailey walking down the street with two others, we should have heard something back about the phone records. Did hailey call anyone that day?? I know we aren't often in the loop, but billie should absolutely know who called and who was called that day and the night before hailey went missing.
I would assume the phone is in her parents' names, so it will be easy to get the information if it hasn't already been recieved. If there is nothing unusual about her phone records and she didn't leave the house prior to her disappearance, i can't see how le would find that situation not to be suspect.
I am so sick of hearing that a 13 year old can be a 'runaway'. I don't remotely care if she is partying it up at a friends or if she is legitimately abducted....in both situations, she is a 13 year old child who doesn't know have the emotional and financial means to care for and protect herself. I assure you that every police officer in the country would be in full amber alert mode if it were his 13 year old daughter missing. I also believe other agencies would be called in to assist if that were the situation. This isn't to knock this department......it's a problem everywhere.

knock knock knock!

I Googled Colorado City Police Dept. and read something on the internet and it concerned me but not sure if it was relevant....

You can post it if it's from a mainstream media source, but if it's a blog or a comment on an article you can't link, just decribe what it said in your own words, no copy and paste, and make it clear where you read it.

Please, I've already stepped on my hubby's toes by mentioning APD's offer... it was declined, they are not the next step up the ladder anyway, Texas Ranger are! Help me out here!

Sorry TGI - no harm meant - how do we get the attentionn of the Texas Rangers?

Whose I-Phone has Hailey been using to post on Facebook prior to her going missing?

I believe she is posting from an Ipod that she recieved last christmas.... Do not know for sure but that is moo..........

I'm glad everyone is really pushing the police etc to look for Hailey. She is not a runaway!!! No money, clothes , phone etc!!!! And she's been gone for a flippin week!!!!!!!!

I don't know how long vigils last, it started almost 2 hrs. ago. Anyone back yet?

I don't know what you found, but be sure it's talking about the CCity in Texas, not Arizona. The Arizona one is famous because of Warren Jeffs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back