TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG...I have not heard a word about this Darlin' girl and I live just a stones throw away...I read through page 1 and 2 and am dang near breathless and went to the last page to see if she has been found and no...now I feel panicked. Colorado City.. no official Police Dept.? Are you kidding me?
Why and what makes them think she ran away?

Texas equuisearch works on searches for live people also. They must be contacted and requested by LE or family member. Here's their website:

http://texasequusearch.org/

TGI, I completely agree with your post 143. Especially about the BF. He's the only verified person as last having seen this child. And if the others are being vague in their answers about when they last saw this child, well that should not be acceptable to LE.

I agree. The loose-ends for me are:

- the BF being the last one to see her (not attacking him personally - don't even know his name - but naturally the last one to see a missing person should be questioned thoroughly and repeatedly)

- the Dad's GF (wife?) saying she saw her but now can't recall if she did or not. Did she or did she not see her? And what time was that?

- the friend (she needs to come clean on EVERYTHING she knows)

- the boy Hailey and her friend met at the track meet (what happened to that story? has he been checked out? why is the friend mentioning him now in relation to Hailey being missing, unless there has been some recent contact?)

- what happened to the whole hound scent thing? Seems like there was some truth there but no more news on that end? (I know it's been pulled from here -- but, if my child were missing I would want EVERY angle covered. Even if she went willingly that day/night with someone (which we of course don't know), I am 100% positive that something has happened since that is preventing her from returning home - being held against her will, being harmed, etc.)

I know there are friends of the family here, and I don't want to offend anyone. But there are two forums right? One for sleuthing and one for support? Not trying to cause trouble here but it seems like there are a lot of gaps.

I hope she is found and comes home soon... Prayers for Hailey and her family.

I don't know what to think, My friends and I were "the wild kids" growing up. We would totally covered for each other all the time in regards to is so and so staying the night with you, so they could go meet up with boy friends or older friends their parents didn't want them hanging out with. I can tell you had Facebook and all that stuff been around then, our posts updates etc would have been MUCH more wild than Haileys whose are calm tame, normal and average for a good girl. Maybe her friend is covering for her, but I can tell you even as the wild adult hating teen that i was, I would have spilled my guts after just a few days, and DID just that when friends decided to run away with their boyfriends and stuff.

Hailey PLEASE come home!!

Just coming in on this, so if I ask questions already asked please forgive me...
I understand wild kids and teen girls. My only problem is I don't think a teen girl would leave her house in sweatpants to go meet a boyfriend nor do I think she "ran away" if nothing is missing, one doesn't run away without clothes, makeup etc.

Hello C-City locals... my prayers are with you. Sorry, I had to take a break after the horrendous crime in Houston... I hadn't even heard about this.

This case reminds me of the Lindsay Baum case. hopefully it doesn't go cold.

Just coming in on this, so if I ask questions already asked please forgive me...
I understand wild kids and teen girls. My only problem is I don't think a teen girl would leave her house in sweatpants to go meet a boyfriend nor do I think she "ran away" if nothing is missing, one doesn't run away without clothes, makeup etc.

I had my wild days too. But, 13 yrs old is a far cry from 15 or 16. Is she in Middle School?

Ive been trying to think of things for the family to look into. I wonder if anyone has any idea what kind of sites she freqents on the computer. Games, chat sites etc... might be a place to find some thing.

Her friends need to tell everything they know even if they dont think it has anything to do with her dissapearance. The smallest clue could be the key.

This just has me stumped. Come home Hailey!

Do we know what time Hailey left home that night? Was it after dark?

I'm really surprised Dad's gf first said yes she saw her, but then later says she wasn't sure if she saw her or not. It was only one day later! How does one confuse something as important as last time seeing this girl when she has gone missing?

Ive been trying to think of things for the family to look into. I wonder if anyone has any idea what kind of sites she freqents on the computer. Games, chat sites etc... might be a place to find some thing.

Her friends need to tell everything they know even if they dont think it has anything to do with her dissapearance. The smallest clue could be the key.

This just has me stumped. Come home Hailey!

Facebook and Myspace....seems the kids live on those sites....

I'm already late for an appointment but I have one last thought for now.

Dosen't Warren Jeff's cult have a place near CCity? They "marry" little girls, and from what Ive read, when their male children become young teenagers thewy are often kicked out on the streets because the old pervert men want all of the young "wives" for their child brides. Young fellas are too much competiton, you know! I wonder if there are any of these ostracizrd young men in the area who might think it would be nice to have a young bride of their own? I hope not!

No... that Compound is roughly over 100 miles South.

I wonder if she played xbox, ps3, or wii live? You can play against complete strangers. Freaks me out. I don't allow my kids to play live. I'm not sure if you can look on there with who they have played in the past.

Do we know what time Hailey left home that night? Was it after dark?

I'm really surprised Dad's gf first said yes she saw her, but then later says she wasn't sure if she saw her or not. It was only one day later! How does one confuse something as important as last time seeing this girl when she has gone missing?

Last time she was seen was 1 pm I will go get the link brb................

Here it is;

Hailey Dunn was last seen at 1804 Chestnut in Colorado City at 1 p.m. on Monday, December 27

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=327526

It's so puzzling to me... I grew up in a small town not much bigger than that. And you would think someone would have seen her that afternoon - walking up the street, or whatever. You can do anything in a small town without anyone knowing - and people in small towns love to talk. So it really is like she just disappeared... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990
Back