TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The CCPD is working with the Snyder Police Dept, the Mitchell County Sheriff's Dept, Texas DPS, District Attorney's office and Texas Rangers.

So a week later it is a missing persons case, dont get me wrong I am thankful, but a week ! We knew within the first few posts where we actually had some info !

Press must be getting to them, thank you god !

I do hope Texas Rangers more or less take over, no offense to local LE, but they have far more experience in interviewing, getting the truth out of people, etc, if anyone is holding back. Also far more resources, obviously.

Wait...maybe they verified information from the "lady" who supposedly saw Hailey and friend walking that afternoon / evening...or a friend who finally spoke...

remember this post from early on...

<snipped>

"Also, a neighbor saw Hailey on the phone in her backyard for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon. "

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953051&postcount=76"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010[/ame]

and to add i am beyond mad that they NOW decided to call it a missing persons case---1 week later---with NO new information, so what has changed? Could it be National Media Attention...or just media attention in general.

unbelievable...ok, i'm getting on elevator and in car...

Ok so now we have 3:15 pm, when according to LE prior it was 1:00pm:

Hailey, 13, was last seen walking from her home to a friend&#8217;s house about 1 p.m. last Monday, according to police. She had intended to spend the night with her friend, Interim Police Chief John Bivins told Colorado City radio station KVMC/KAUM.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?cid=F?cid=Facebook

Has someone changed their story ? Or is LE finally getting in gear ?

Wait...maybe they verified information from the "lady" who supposedly saw Hailey and friend walking that afternoon / evening...or a friend who finally spoke...

<snipped>

"Also, a neighbor saw Hailey on the phone in her backyard for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon. "

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010

and to add i am beyond mad that they NOW decided to call it a missing persons case---1 week later---with NO new information, so what has changed? Could it be National Media Attention...or just media attention in general.

I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in the meeting room.....

<snipped>

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010

I know this was asked before...but GEEZ!

Whose phone?????

...Do we ever have a case without either poor reporting or changing facts that alter everything...:(

1:00 pm to 3:15 pm big difference in time imo, (2 hrs 15 mins) What in the world is going on in TX....

...Do we ever have a case without either poor reporting or changing facts that alter everything...:(

There was a report by someone that said they had seen Hailey on the phone in her backyard. Maybe it was recently that LE was able to confirm this report or maybe it was confirmed earlier and LE just didn't bother to alert the public or media on it's new findings but either way, time change to 3:15pm and now statments from Mom's BF that he arrived at the house at 3:00pm.

There was a report by someone that said they had seen Hailey on the phone in her backyard. Maybe it was recently that LE was able to confirm this report or maybe it was confirmed earlier and LE just didn't bother to alert the public or media on it's new findings but either way, time change to 3:15pm and now statments from Mom's BF that he arrived at the house at 3:00pm.

So... she leaves within 15 mins. of bf arrival.

After being seen in backyard on house phone for 30 mins. earlier?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen
Back