TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it in picture 6!! It does look like a root cellar or tornado shelter, one of those dirt floor things...
picture with two guys on in orange, i think they are actually standing on that door.
I think LE needs to find this place.

You and me both! From arsenic poisoning, chloroform, crime scene photos, autopsy reports and photos geeesh... I tell my husband all the time he better never end up dead mysteriously cause I would be in a boatload of trouble!

HOw to beat a polygraph LOL!!!

If the was posted. Sorry for being late on it.

"The family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth," added Dean.

Dean didn't elaborate much beyond that -- only adding that investigators still haven't found evidence of foul play. He says they continue to question people just in case this transitions into a criminal investigation. Dean added that la...w enforcement continues to be hopeful Hailey is hiding somewhere.

"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," said Dean. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

picture with two guys on in orange, i think they are actually standing on that door.
I think LE needs to find this place.

I agree. I think someone needs to send this info to LE.

ETA That cellar needs to be looked in

I was just relistening to the NG interview on 1/4 with the parents.Hailey spent Christmas night with CD and he said she was there Sunday.He never said if it was Sunday night,just Sunday,because he didn't get to finish his sentence.But he did say DD stayed Sunday night with a friend and got back home later in the day Monday,which BD said was 5pm.

But on 1/3 on NG,BD said SA came home from work Monday,which was 8 days after Hailey disappeared and BD didn't say SA lost his job until 1/4 when NG asked her.So if Hailey didn't stay Sunday night at CD's and DD was at his friend's,did BD see Hailey Monday morning before she went to work?I haven't heard that yet.

bbm~

No she didn't according to what she told her friend and our awesome poster CZGTZ. Hailey was still asleep when she left for work. I had that same question because like everyone else I really would like to know when the last confirmed sighting of Hailey was. (besides what SA says) I'd like to know if LE is completely confident in the neighbors recollection and if anything has come of the teens (I believe it was) that thought they possibly had seen her..

One of those photo guy in black with mask on and dagger, standing at top of looks like stairwell that goes underground. HUH! House is to the left of it

Ack! I can't look! (covers eyes)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I found the article interesting, most we already knew.
Except it says that Hailey spent the last few weeks at dad's
more than mom's because of SA.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins

Donna Byerley met Hailey her through Byerley’s boyfriend, who had once dated a relative of Billie Jean Dunn. She described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.”

Byerley characterized the 13-year-old as not getting along with her mother’s boyfriend, and Hailey herself as always wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”

Wasn't that cousin quoted someone early on defending SA? anyone know how far away he lives?

Ok who is gonna call in the root cellar place.. maybe taken more serious if it comes from a local....

No sleuthing minors, or any of MB's relatives please , they are not suspects ...

I want the thread to stay open, TIA

OK, I can see why he was arrested for the two ounces the week before last, he has more of a record than I thought, also two ounces shows a regular pot smoker, I was thinking he had a joint or two.

Drugs and lies go together always.

And drugs have to be purchased from someone, meaning there might be dubious folks in and out of the house.

Which brings up another question that has been plaguing me all day long...

Did CD or BD owe money to anyone and are they using this as a way to get to them? We know that they are not financially 'well off' and we also know that there is a history of drug use. Maybe this is to send a message. Hope not...but another possibility.

OK, clearly SA has a computer and uses it regularly. So did he keep it in the Dunn home and just brought it back with him to where he is now? Or is it some other device he took with him, that LE has not confiscated? How is he posting these entires up until yesterday? And did the kids use his computer if he has one?

Ok who is gonna call in the root cellar place.. maybe taken more serious if it comes from a local....

I'm not local. But I'll call it in if no one local will. Let me know.

Can't imagine a 13 year old running away and taking absolutely nothing with her. In the Jonathan Foster case, LE lost a lot of precious time focusing on the family, regardless of the reasons. I have a relative that disappeared in Texas a number of years ago. LE focused on the family, including digging up their driveway because of a tip from a psychic. While they did this a serial killer got away with another murder. This case is really confusing me because I can't imagine that the mother is not being honest.

Can someone please paraphrase SA's message to BO from his Myspace?

okay so that is what a 25 year old does with his time.............real mature
I Understand now why thekids were not close to him and why they didn't like him...........

Or maybe they didn't like him because they felt like he was taking up all of their mom's time when she was home from work

...or maybe they didn't like him because he was only 9 years older than the son

...or maybe they didn't like him because they wanted mom and dad to get back together.

I read somewhere earlier today that BD is also into horror movies...so I'm not sure that this whole mask thing is a big deal. JMO, of course.

Well since she is not a suspect, we can't OUT her and we know this. So all this is going to do is get this thread locked, at a time when there is interesting things to discuss, like the family changing stories. So it needs to be dropped.

You and me both! From arsenic poisoning, chloroform, crime scene photos, autopsy reports and photos geeesh... I tell my husband all the time he better never end up dead mysteriously cause I would be in a boatload of trouble!
I remind my son and my brother all the time that I am big into WS for this very reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly