TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also a pic of SA with three other people in it, can we post?

You may want to ask a mod, but I do not think we can because that is not SA's MS, his is set to private and if it is someone who has not been named in the MSM we can not post it .....

Please let's not get this thread locked :( :(

Maybe Billie met SA thru something like this if they have it in common? She said they met on MS. I'm not sure how one meets people on MS unless they have some common interests, links or friends?

No sleuthing minors, or any of MB's relatives please , they are not suspects ...

I want the thread to stay open, TIA

Sorry, please explain to me what I can do. The dogs stopped at her door.

SA is NOT a SUSPECT either... but we have thrown him under the bus and discounted what he said since this story broke.

amysmom, I think you have brought up a very very good point about the dogs. You are right, (and I forget it:() I think it needs some serious thought. Where did they start the dogs? Are these dogs any good? A member here explained to me a few months ago, that these dogs do not always get the correct or amount of training that they should have.

I assume there were 2 christmas doings....Did anyone take pictures? In my family we always take lots of Christmas pictures. If there was no pictures taken, does the family ever take pictures? Hailey is a cheerleader. I would think there would be pictures. The pictures also need to be looked at. (I remember the horrid ugly face someone had when a picture of her showed up from the vigil)

I know the predator is reading this..I know it. I know I know.

"BRING HER BACK HOME, TELL THE LE WHERE YOU PUT HER"
WE WILL NEVER STOP LOOKING FOR HER AND WE WILL NEVER
STOP LOOKING FOR YOU. YOU ARE A DEMON!!!! SHE IS NOT
YOURS. HELL HAS A ROOM WAITING FOR YOU. IF NOT
TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER, THE ROOM WILL STILL BE
WAITING FOR YOU"

Good question on the photos. Have we seen any other pics of her than the cheerleading one? That was a posed shot which was probably taken by a group photographer hired by the school.

There is the one on SA's myspace...but I don't recall seeing others. I might be wrong, though. That has certainly been known to happen a time or two. :)

Are there any other pics showing her interacting with family? They might help to give some more insight, too.

I wonder if Hailey received money for Christmas and if so I wonder if she took it with her.

CD did say Hailey was at his house everyday,sometimes 5 minutes,sometimes all day.

This is a couple of days old, so I'm sure it has been posted..It is interesting though, so I figured I'd post it anyway just in case someone else may have missed it as well..

snipped~

The reporting of rumor, innuendo and misrepresentation seems to be a part – sadly – of the unfolding story surrounding missing teenager Hailey Dunn.

Despite statements to the contrary by people involved, Sparky Dean, senior trooper of the Texas Department of Public Safety, told KTXS on Friday that no one has been told whether they have passed or failed a polygraph test.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26401950/detail.html

Please let's not get this thread locked :( :(

Maybe Billie met SA thru something like this if they have it in common? She said they met on MS. I'm not sure how one meets people on MS unless they have some common interests, links or friends?
At one time MS had forums. People got to know each other through them.

I wonder if Hailey got money for Christmas and if so I wonder if she took it with her.
That is exactly a thought I had earlier when I went to the grocery store. Did she get any cash money for Xmas? My DD only wanted money. I got a little tin can bank that had $100 bill printed on it and then taped a real $100 around it. That was basically all she got.

So,,,,wonder if Hailey had any cash on her?

I didn't mean to upset anyone about the MM website and masks. Just thought it was an interesting bit of information.

I wonder if Hailey got money for Christmas and if so I wonder if she took it with her.

I'd still like to know if she owned an I-Touch and if that is missing too. If it is, then I think there is a better chance that she willingly walked out of the house. I can't think of any teenager who would have gone anywhere and left it behind.

MOO

I didn't mean to upset anyone about the MM website and masks. Just thought it was an interesting bit of information.

:greetings:

no worries - no one's upset, jayhawk.

(And just to be on the safe side, be sure you read post #1 in this thread if you haven't already so you'll understand the mods' expectations.)

Well since she is not a suspect, we can't OUT her and we know this. So all this is going to do is get this thread locked, at a time when there is interesting things to discuss, like the family changing stories. So it needs to be dropped.

Is CD, BD, SA, or anyone else a suspect?

Please, tell me what story was changed. Sorry, I missed that. It is moving so fast and everyone is discussing Pot, FB pages, and masks because someone is friends of someone that likes masks.

Please, tell me how can I go back and remove what I posted. I do not want this thread shut down.

Good Question! Every time I ever ran away, I had at least some money. Don't know what the hello I thought I was going to do when it ran out though :waitasec:...I have to say too..that some would be surprised at just how little attention some parents pay to any kids that are hanging around their house..even spending several nights there. Unfortunately so many parents are wrapped up in their own life or 'issues' that they just don't care...

I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much that she may have run away though..:(

Sorry, please explain to me what I can do. The dogs stopped at her door.

SA is NOT a SUSPECT either... but we have thrown him under the bus and discounted what he said since this story broke.

I know it is confusing. :)

We can not sleuth minors at all, SA has been named in the main stream media and is the last person to see HD, he can be looked into...

I know MB's mother has been named in MSM but her sisters or other familys have not they are off limits....

I will try and find our TOS link, BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member