TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NG interviews, BD always calls SA her "boyfriend."

Now suddenly, apparently on SA's MySpace or FaceBook, in an appeal to BD, SA refers to BD as his "fiance."

(lost yet lol?)

Could it be, that the engagement is brand new? That SA has proposed to BD since Hailey disappeared, only to beguile BD's loyalty to him? So that BD will be less inclined to rat him out??

jmo

more likely its nothing formal, just the way he feels about her after 2 1/2 years. I know many men and women who refer to their b/f or g/f as fiancee when there is no formal engagement yet

Getting back to Mark Klaas and I know lots like him, lots don't, but he says it is up to the parents to clear themselves. Polygragh Gate has not helped, but he would probably say take another test, without any meds and with FBI-trained testers, and above all, do not evade any questions, make changes to your story without explaining them, or give LE reason to think you are lying. I don't know what else they can do, but if LE is being honest, they are not doing all of the above.

"If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday"

:waitasec:

"If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday"

:waitasec:

I had the same reaction. If they were to find a body (god forbid), I wonder if they'll share that with us.

Wow, Dean sure changes his tune often...like the wind blows. IMO

..." hoping to find Hailey standing up?" That is a new one for me.

What is "criminal intent"? Does that mean foul play? Why can't anything be clear in this case...if it means foul play, say so...

What is "criminal intent"? Does that mean foul play? Why can't anything be clear in this case...if it means foul play, say so...

I don't think anyone knows how to say things in this case anymore. I really do, in the very least, hope someone knows how to say "I apologize."

why are they submitting dna samples?

In the event she is found deceased, Hailey's parents, Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn, have submitted DNA samples, Dean confirmed. Those will be used to identify remains

from the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member