TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would she know that HD wouldn't walk around the backyard talking on the phone when they were not home?

May be Hailey did but Bille felt the need to clarify that it happend when they were home so Hailey could hear her friends. The house is not that big I am sure she wanted privacy as well. We now know it is not because of the bad cell reception.

Ya know, maybe BD is so anxiety ridden that she can't keep her own thoughts straight. When my father was sick and dying, I couldn't recall my own name at times. People talk to me about things that happend before he died and for a period of time after and for the life of me, I cannot recall. I am just trying to point out that she can't keep her stories straight because her mind is riddled with worry, guilt, fear, desperation and all the other feelings that are associated with having a child missing.

TIA, MOO!

This has brought up one big question for me...why would Hailey be outside talking on the phone if nobody else was in the house? I don't see being in that house being a barrier to phone reception so it seems to me that she would only go outside to talk on the phone if she didn't want anyone else in the tiny house to hear what she was saying. Makes me wonder if someone else was in the house at noon that day. Any thoughts?

Habit.

I'm assuming Billie was just repeating what she'd been told. My guess is it's either the FB guy or the BF.

I almost fell out of my chair when Billie said she had taken painkillers and antibiotics and did not mention the Ativan that I know I heard her say previously on NG????????

She already stated the ativan why repeat herself? I would do same thing,Nancy is not saying wait you said ativan!!! Billie is doing a remarkable job trying to clear up any problems,God Bless her I would be a crying wreck she is holding together and trying to explain so people keep looking for her daughter.

Billie says he had no problem with Hailey, only with a guy at work. Billie said she has not talked to him much since. About the disappearance, SA says he went to Big Springs, got back at 3pm, H left at 3:15PM. She did not have anything with her. Her stuff is there, nothing is missing.

BBM -
What has been covered on here at Big Springs? Is that where the creek is?

If Clint lied about being ready to take a LD, you can be sure LE will make that known somehow...

If H was really home all day Sunday with family then it must have been Monday when she was seen with the two girls and could feasibly have come back long enough to tell SA she was going to her dad's and friend's house as maybe she came back to leave a note and saw him there.

It seemed like that was Michael Board throwing his own theory out there..that was my take on what he was saying about Hailey catching a ride w/ a trucker on IH-20.

Hmmmm, sounds like the press is taking creative license with info which is probably the problem.

LE could solve this by only speaking to the press at a PC.

And I'm going to say this now too since the drug use has been talked about, Dad sets there looking like he is stoned. I thought that the first time I saw him, I don't think he is guilty of anything but smoking the ganja however.

Oh good, can you please clarify because looking at the DPS org chart I see they have multiple divisions of LE, so is he a trooper, a ranger or in the criminal investigations division? Thanks!

Sparky Dean is a Senior Trooper with the Texas Department of Public Safety. He is a Public Information Officer and a good man.

Is this a fact? The nurses at the hospital where I work are only tested for drugs when they are initially hired.

Do the nurses themselves keep up with the licenses renewal or does the hospital?I'm wondering how that works,if you're practicing as a nurse and something happens with a patient is it a legal issue,deception to public,patient and hospital if you practice without a licenses?Sorry OT,but I was just was wondering,since we were talking about nurses integrity and such.

LE should have spoken if they have a decent spokesperson. Baltimore PD had someone on for the brief few seconds allowed for Phylicia's case and was very well-spoken, though he got cut off after about 4 words.

How would she know that HD wouldn't walk around the backyard talking on the phone when they were not home?

I could not fathom any of my teens walking around outside in the backyard to talk on their phone, unless they wanted privacy. If no one is home - they "own" the place - stretched out on the sofa, favorite tv shows, tunes, snacks. Just like any other teen! SOMEONE was there, and I think we all know who it was!

I've never been given percocet for tooth pain, only Tylenol 3's (Tylenol with codeine).

very strange they havent forced him to take one when we know for a fact he does have the drung involvement...strange very strange something is majorly off here

No one can be forced to take a poly.

And I'm going to say this now too since the drug use has been talked about, Dad sets there looking like he is stoned. I thought that the first time I saw him, I don't think he is guilty of anything but smoking the ganja however.

I agree and what a week to want to smoke it if you got it.

When Jean C and NG were talking about the inconsistency now that the girls walking was between 1 and 3 and SA said she didn't leave until 3:15 - Billie tried to jump in - she said "well she (Hailey) could have come back to the house to say 'bye and I'm going'.

hhhmmmm.........defending SA now? Kinda like in a roundabout way.

I know the street they said she was seen on is Manuel - and that is VERY close to the house. Maybe she did go back to the house and that's when something happened.

Still cuts the timeline - brother came home at 5 and SA was there alone. So, have we narrowed it down to between 3 and 5 - that's NOT a whole lotta time for a crime like this.

CD was stoned on the first NG appearance, this time he wasn't. Go back and look at his eyes from 1st show to this one...clear cut you can tell.

Um so that's different from last week's interview,okay...

Okay, NG asked if she took any drugs DURING her poly. BD said antibiotics and something else...will have to clarify when transcript comes out.

Before, BD could not take her poly because she had taken Ativan.

NG was NOT defending "drug users" but was defending that if everyone in the US who was taking prescription drugs could be labeled as a not credible witness then there would be no one left.

Tons of people take all kinds of prescription medication and just because someone does, does not mean they abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx