TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ya'll see the scroller on NG? Says just in LE says Hailey ISNOT in hiding?

phone reception , perhaps? We need the phone records. We need to know who she was talking to. They can provide valuable info

My daughter lives 1 town away from me and her phone reception on both her cell and cordless is horrendous.My sis had to squat under the glass picnic table to get cell reception on her phone:waitasec: LOL she is in a semi rural in Jackon NJ area.

I pray she is somewhere and is safe. However, so much time has passed, she would HAVE to be with someone... is anyone else from that area missing? A 13 year old just doesn't run off without a plan - or a place to hide out. If their theory is correct - then someone needs to come forward immediately!

I'm just not so sure that LE's theory is leading them down the right path in this case. Too many things don't add up! The mom seems guenuinely concerned, but this family, as in most, has many disfunctional things going on - and in saying that - possibly leads to an unstable household, especially where a teenage girl is concerned.

JMO

I pray that Hailey is found safe and sound!

The dad bothers me about no poly....he should be spending his time demanding one!!

My point is , we who are in nursing know the potential for being screened for drugs. Therefore, most of us are not drug users. This in response to LE saying Billie was not credible. There is a level of intergrity that goes along with being a nurse and maintaining licensure.

Then integrity doesn't apply here because the license wasn't maintained. It was revoked.

I could not fathom any of my teens walking around outside in the backyard to talk on their phone, unless they wanted privacy. If no one is home - they "own" the place - stretched out on the sofa, favorite tv shows, tunes, snacks. Just like any other teen! SOMEONE was there, and I think we all know who it was!

But if he was there at noon, and then H went out and wandered with the two girls for 2 hours or so, and then came back-he still only had from 3-5 if he harmed her. Was he there when brother got home?

The mother and dad are better than me....I don't think I could sit there and not lose my cool hearing everything that is being said....I am surprised they can function at all let alone remember every detail. I am at a loss on this case. No clue or direction at all...no hinky meter here yet and that is driving me nuts.
Hailey where are you?

I've never been given percocet for tooth pain, only Tylenol 3's (Tylenol with codeine).

Ow. Around here its hydrocodone (percoset, lortab ect). Very addicting pain meds. VERY big problem around the country. Once addicted, it is very difficult to get off of them. They treat it almost like a heroin addiction. Withdrawals are horrible.

Do the nurses themselves keep up with the licenses renewal or does the hospital?I'm wondering how that works,if you're practicing as a nurse and something happens with a patient is it a legal issue,deception to public,patient and hospital if you practice without a licenses?Sorry OT,but I was just was wondering,since we were talking about nurses integrity and such.

The hospital keeps track, and it is the employee's duty to renew. The employee is notified when his/her license is due to be renewed. If it is not done so, the employee is suspended until the license is renewed. This is true for all of the Medical Imaging technologists as well.

With the inconsistencies with BD, sometimes Ativan if I'm not mistaken can give you a foggy memory. Kind of like the old anesthesia use to do, that with the pain pills for toothache...I'm sure it was percocet, that will leave your brain in a haze along with the stress of your daughter is missing she isn't able to remember right away, but things are coming to her.

I was on Ativan for a week over a domestic issue with my ex.......I do not remember anything from that week. I was a catatonic walking zombie. I'm shocked Billie could concentrate enough to even give an interview, much less keep facts straight.

I don't see why she would because I don't see that small wooden house, which sits on level land, being an impediment to phone reception. I think she would only talk outside when she didn't want anyone to hear what she was talking about, which would probably be whenever anyone else in there. It's such a small house that everybody in it can probably pretty much hear what everybody else is doing.

How about this as food for thought:

HD was seen outside talking on the phone around Noon, because she was waiting for her little girlfriends to arrive or was leaving to meet them. Then we have the 1-3 timeline with a witness account. Next, we have SA saying HD told him she was going to her dad's then to her friends. Could make total sense without skepticism.

HOWEVER, what I DO FIND STRANGE is this:

Billie stated all of HD bags and belongings were still in her room. If she was going to stay at a friends house, you would think she would have taken something with her, which leads me to THIS:

HD left all of sudden to go to her dad's and decided she would swing back home to pick up a bag and then go to her friends house. God knows as an adult I change my mind like this constantly. And something happened while en route to her dad's??? Or she came into trouble while at home and SA is being deceptive.

I do hope they are checking the computers, which obviously they are since they took the xbox. If you want to work the trafficking route, as I said earlier, I wouldn't rule out SA setting up a transaction as he QUIT his job that morning. Something along these lines would pony up some cash. Hope their checking his bank records.

I could not fathom any of my teens walking around outside in the backyard to talk on their phone, unless they wanted privacy. If no one is home - they "own" the place - stretched out on the sofa, favorite tv shows, tunes, snacks. Just like any other teen! SOMEONE was there, and I think we all know who it was!
I'm inclined to lean with some others here...she'd do it out of habit.

Sparky Dean is a Senior Trooper with the Texas Department of Public Safety. He is a Public Information Officer and a good man.

Thank you TGIR. I think this merits repeating as a lot of people believed they were hearing from the Texas Rangers.

Being a PIO can really suck sometimes. Your just the voice and are getting blamed for everything and hammered with questions and demands that you don't make the decisions on. I feel for the guy!

I don't think either parent knows what happened, but may have their suspicions. They look, to me anyway, more uncomfortble sitting next to each other than last week.

Yep, along with all the other times she's changed her story. About SA living with her. About him not having a job. About the meds and poly.

IMO, it's absolutely true when LE states this family is inconsistent.

I am officially jumping on this wagon.

If SA was home and was the reason Hailey took the phone outside... wouldn't she have said (to the party on the other end) "Hang on while I walk out back. My mom's BF is here."? And if she DIDN'T say that, how would SA know, since she went outside for privacy. That is to say... it would be pretty risky for SA to claim he was not home at noon if he KNEW Hailey was talking on the phone and MIGHT HAVE mentioned that he was there.
The HECK with phone records,... why hasn't someone spoken up and said "Hey! I was the person Hailey called at lunchtime. We were making plans to hang out for a while between 1 and 3."
Just my opinions

Ow. Around here its hydrocodone (percoset, lortab ect). Very addicting pain meds. VERY big problem around the country. Once addicted, it is very difficult to get off of them. They treat it almost like a heroin addiction. Withdrawals are horrible.

EEEEW!!! Glad I've never had them.

I've had root canals and everything and nothing more than the tylenol with codeine! Maybe that is why i avoid the dentist like the plague if he was handing out good stuff I might be more willing to go in LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en