TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew from the very beginning something just wasn't right w/mom, but man I was hoping this wasn't the case..

I'm still reading the info on the website which is a lot more than was on the news and I am in shock. I really truely believed that BD had nothing to do with it. Of all of this that is what saddens me the most. Hailey's own mother didn't stick up for her.

My DH said from the beginning he did not believe BD.
He called her a few bad things........he is a good judge of character.
IDK, but I did until I heard her in a few fibs..........
like the ativan/pain killer ........
now I'm shocked.
I just knew Hailey didn't run away.
I felt she was gone from the first day.
I wish I was wrong!

I feel sick, betrayed, and over whelmed with sadness for a 13 yr old who basically has become a daughter to all of us here. Part of me is holding on to that 1% chance that BD had nothing to do with it, but.... yeah...:furious:

I just don't get it. Why call in the FBI yourself? TES yourself, NG ... for God sake, why? :furious:

I just pray God holds CD and DD in his arms tightly.

THIS IS WHAT I DON'T GET!!!!!

She could have left it at "runaway" and nothing would have been done, she could get away with it. I don't understand.

But why haven't they been searching that county from the start, if they had this info?

No kidding! Actually, when I think about her in all the interviews, her acting wasn't even that good...never saw her shed a tear. Yes, I know, I know, everyone handles grief differently...

Ironically that is what kept me going back and forth with her. I kept going back to the lack of emotion. I am a very emotional person so I thought MAYBE I was being petty...NOT.:banghead:

And there's this:

QUOTE:
– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

That is the night BEFORE she was reported missing. No wonder she dodged the drug questions by NG.

HEY BILLIE - HOW'S THAT TOOTH FEELING RIGHT ABOUT NOW???? :furious: :furious:

I knew from the very beginning something just wasn't right w/mom, but man I was hoping this wasn't the case..

I couldn't put my finger on it either. But I didn't think it was THIS!!!!

:thud:
:banghead:

Not only do I feel bad for everyone here but I feel horrible for Nancy Grace too because this is not the first time she's had someone on her show who turned out to be a murderer. :(

I feel sick, betrayed, and over whelmed with sadness for a 13 yr old who basically has become a daughter to all of us here. Part of me is holding on to that 1% chance that BD had nothing to do with it, but.... yeah...:furious:

I just don't get it. Why call in the FBI yourself? TES yourself, NG ... for God sake, why? :furious:

I just pray God holds CD and DD in his arms tightly.

Part of sick game, to get donations, both...

I think LE was working those nut jobs all along. I honestly was disappointed in how Marc Klaas (who I admire much) jumped on LE so quickly. I hope he and NG were in on a sting type deal, but I think they got punk'd....

STILL IN SHOCK!!! Where are those jello shots?

I've told several of you that 'what if she's lying' I'll fall over!' I knew it was a possibility (anything is), but I didn't realize that it was that realistic of a possibility...

On the Find HD FB page, some people were asking for donations that they were going to bring over to BD a "care Package." As soon as this news was released someone posted CANCEL the care package. OMG I am enraged.

I wonder what's being posted now.

I hope Clint can keep it together to help DD get through this.

Yes, it was all removed. And yes, she is being notified. But she stopped it the minute she was aware of it. And our mods removed the posts even before Tricia knew about it.

Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere all the time.

:(

Good! Glad she has been notified! And I understand completely that you guys can't be here every second. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx