TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they had the cell records...

And they showed that Billie's phone was not at home on 12/27, like she said it was.... left it for the kids? Remember that?

– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I don't believe it... I can't... I've been duped :(

(Everyone please read entire article. Whether it's true or...)

ETA: Can you believe that on the 27th, she and Adkins withdrew $140 to purchase drugs? And they withdrew it in Scurry County.....mmmm....

Scurry. As in, what cockroaches do. :mad:

At the very, very, very least...Billie knows what happened and put her daughter in great danger...

But I believe she is implicated...

But why haven't they been searching that county from the start, if they had this info?

Dunn is in Scurry County (south of Snyder) where SA's g-mom lives, so they've done some searching that we know of.

Egg on my face. Though, this all seems very sensational. I am at a loss for words. This mom really tricked me if all of this turns out to be true. I am usually very skeptical but I really did believe her. WOW! I still believe in innocent until proven guilty, why would they admit to buying drugs then go on national tv and say they don't use? Maybe NG helped the investigation. Who knows. S H O C K E D. Though after further review of SA postings online, I did start to have my doubts before this came out about him but not her. WOW WOW WOW..

Well is sounds better to say "we bought drugs" than perhaps "we bought stuff to kill/dispose of a body" (which she didn't say, I'm just speculating) IMO, also when you buy drugs there aren't recipts that can be checked, or retail personal or store security cameras,,,,, and you don't have to show evidence of what you bought,,,,you can say, "we already smoked all of it"

Oh Wowsers, just now getting in here!!!! I'm FLOORED, beyond belief!!! :noooo:

Now I even get why LE was calling her a runaway. Maybe they were hoping she was being held captive somewhere and were hoping to give tehm the opportunity to let her go! or one of them would return to where she was and they could catch em.

Poor Clint.

Have they been arrested?
I hope so, atleast for their safety!
The town may lynch them tonight!
Poor CD.DD.and other brother.
God bless Hailey,
I lit another candle.

I was wondering about her also. Bless her heart, I can't imagine what she's feeling right now. :anguish:

Sometimes we never know who our real friends are..Scary, but true..Talk about the ultimate betrayal of a friend...

Is there an emotional support forum here? I'm serious.... Jonathan's case about did me in.. but i'm sitting here sobbing.. maybe i'm too sensitive to be a member here :(

Poor Hailey Baby....

There is one, in the Jury Room, will try to find it for you...

The brother has been at the house with the mom, remember he talked to reporters from there...... SOOO I sure as heck family gets him OUT OF THERE!!!!!!

OK, I can't even begin to wrap my mind around what has become of Hailey with this information that has come out..I'm afraid to know..

Is there an emotional support forum here? I'm serious.... Jonathan's case about did me in.. but i'm sitting here sobbing.. maybe i'm too sensitive to be a member here :(

Poor Hailey Baby....

I'm pregnant so I'm already a hormonal mess, add this in and I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm a loon!

it appears the bed coverings (sheets, blankets) are missing :waitasec:
at least from the vantage point the pics were taken

Does anyone know WHO took these pics on 1/5/11????

there are about 4 pictures, in a row, that show the room

Sarx...are there any other pics on there of her room???

Is this a pic after LE looked at her room? DO they leave them that messy??
I Remember my DD had a messy room, yet hed her little collections, & favorites around...but this just looks almost abandoned, not really lived in.
What is that under the window, on the other side of the bed frame in pic #219. A suitcase? top of tv?? Is that a handle to something?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10511room3.jpg#!oZZ220QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs296.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm166%2Fcrankycrankerson%2FHailey%2520Dunn%2520%2520-TX-%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D10511room1.jpg

OMG I JUST WENT badk to pg 21 to play catch up after posting this
OMG

I knew somethign was HINKY, that it why I never got on board with .......nope not gonna say it
Son of a *&^%. If anything makes me angrier than this picture....

I want more info on this part:

QUOTE:
On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

What was he doing with that "deer in the headlights look"?
What did the house look like?

OMG - now we know why no NG tonight. And now I'm wondering about that very first NG - the one that CD looked so very angry. I thought he was angry about LE and not looking for Hailey. Don't think that's quite right now after reading this. I hope he has good people around him right about now. He needs to remain calm and be around loving people and his children.

This probably explains BIG TIME why Clint has not been asked to take a LDT.

Where is CTGTZ? Is that the correct username?

Leave ctgtz be. Just leave her be. This is her friend and the news is not good. If she chooses not to come here, that is her choice.

Leave her be.

Nuff said!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads