TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the "drugs" illegal drugs or were the "drugs" an Rx written by a doc?

we call the stuff from the pharmacy, at the grocery store, Medicine.

Drugs is that stuff from the street corner, window rolled down, driving by slow with your money in the hand ,sticking out the window thang:)

I honestly kinda thought all along MOM & her story of the events was "too GOOD to be TRUE".

I bet she was only on NG doing damage control knowing it would probably come out she didn't pass the poly & neither did her SICKO b/f..Then to make it look GOOD she had to do the RIGHT thing & kick him out..She said he was "crying" when he had to leave but I bet she was too..What I don't get is why nobody got rid of the incriminating & very SICK stuff LE found..And just today I thought the killer of the Vegas showgirl was probably the dumbest perp ever.

On the bright side, if there is one, all of this gives me more HOPE that Hailey did run away..Especially if she found that SICK stuff..Would you stick around? Someone in the family may even be helping her to hide..This too may sound "too GOOD to be TRUE"? I dunno! <sigh>

Btw..I believe I was the FIRST one to say, in so many words, that I thought CD was HOT! I posted about him early this afternoon in case you missed it..I'm hoping at least some can still manage to muster up a bit of a smile over this subject ..I hate to see so many here feeling so betrayed & totally devastated over tonight's 'bombshell'..It's my way of trying to help, even a little, if I can. :)

BBM-- I think the only reason Billie went on NG was for Hailey...to keep the MSM on her missing daughter so she will be found.

Yep-- you did say CD was hot. And I agree. He has a Jake Gyllenhaal look about him. :blushing:

BBM

um - yea. This isn't just about "her sexual life"

Here's the info again from the article:

Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers &#8211; including the killing of family members.

I can tell ya, if I find a box full of stuff like that anywhere in my house - man o man. Questions are gonna be asked, heads are gonna roll and possbily even some boots kickin' butts out the door. That is some scary chit right there. It ain't like finding some Hustlers and Playboys under the mattress.

BBM

If I find a box full of stuff like that anywhere in my house... I'm out the door, dragging my children behind me... and the dog... and the bunnies. Yep, that's some scary $hit. Between this stuff, Jonathan, Zahra, and the Big Foot thread in the Jury Room... I'll never be able to fall asleep again.

I've been wanting to say that for the past 3 days........dang that Clint is HOT. :crazy:

No disrespect to the family or children. I mean that as a compliment.

lol, he is nice looking..I have to say that I would take a pot smoker over a drinker any day! Smoking pot affects people in different ways of course, but I have never, ever seen a person get violent or have drastic personality changes if they were JUST smoking pot..

I said he frequently stayed there because I have no idea what his legal address is, and I had no idea if he was there every single night.

The info you have on DD is what I understand also.

SA...... all I have to go on is what he told Billie, and from what I have heard him say on the news. Billie is my friend. SA is not. I have not had any conversations with him about Hailey or anything else. Now or in the past.

I sincerely hope Billie realizes just how lucky she is to have you and I so hope she is deserving of your loyalty.

Well, a couple of things that will be off-shoots from all this is CPS will now probably get involved as far as DD goes. And I don't Billie will keep her job too much longer either.

I hope she's ready to deal with all those issues as well as being right smack in the middle of her midding daughter's case.

I have a feeling that they met on a site for people who like this sort of thing...not just MS. There are so many speciality sites out there. Or at least she became aware of the other sites very soon after.

When you read that link, it's going to get worse..............:banghead:

I am going to say a prayer for Hailey and then go to bed it has been one of those days in RL! I will return in the am! I do not wanna have nightmares tonite , I am afraid to see what today has brought.

Please note:

WE DO NOT SLEUTH OUR OWN MEMBERS.

We are not going to sleuth our verified members. Please do not let me see one more post where you guys are guessing who they might be.

I'm serious about this everyone. It is a TOS violation.

ALWAYS be sure to look over the first post and warnings on the first page of threads.

And KNOCK OFF the member sleuthing! I'm handing out Time Outs for them. We can't do this to our members.

I said he frequently stayed there because I have no idea what his legal address is, and I had no idea if he was there every single night.

SA...... all I have to go on is what he told Billie, and from what I have heard him say on the news. Billie is my friend. SA is not. I have not had any conversations with him about Hailey or anything else. Now or in the past.

Just curious...Did you ever get a creepy vibe about SA prior to Hailey going missing?

BBM-- I think the only reason Billie went on NG was for Hailey...to keep the MSM on her missing daughter so she will be found.

Yep-- you did say CD was hot. And I agree. He has a Jake Gyllenhaal look about him. :blushing:

IMO.....Billie hasn't done ANYTHING for Hailey in awhile. :maddening:

thank you for that link to the newslink which outlines the latest in this case....I have now caught up rather quickly...

MOO he was more into Hailey than her mum, had fantasies and has acted on them and killed her. I really hope her mother wasnt involved in the coverup...how many times have we seen that happen now, put the man first. However am concerned that both their phones pinged at "scurry county"..... Is that close by? would there be any reason for them both to be there at that hour of the morning? why tell the LE he had been sacked, was this a lie to cover up the reason he left work at 6.30am?

If I have this right, the brother saw her playing a game that night, he stays at a friends, mum and boyfriend both go to work, she leaving at 6.20am and he leaves work at 6.30am and then both their phones ping in the same location, he was suppose to be at home with her that day, the brother returns at 4pm and she is not there and BF says she had gone to her dads and then a friends, is this correct??????

however a woman said she saw her on the phone in the backyard, is this the same day???

thanks am a bit confused

I haven't "crawled all over" anyone. I've been very respectful of everyone's opinions throughout this thread.

Well I'm glad if it wasn't meant that way, but it sure felt that way. Had quite the sting to it..just sayin..

Not sure in weight how much $140 will buy, but I know $20 will buy a rock. I'm not sure the size of the rock either. But, I do know. My ex hubby was a crackhead. He stole and spent $2300 in 3 days and loan his pickup out in trade of drugs during that same 3 days.
My daughter's bf's stepmother, (whew!), stole over $27,000, from her mother-in-law, & spent every penny on pills... in less than 3 months. I don't see how she didn't OD & die, but she's alive & kicking, just out of rehab, & on probation. no jail time.

BBM

If I find a box full of stuff like that anywhere in my house... I'm out the door, dragging my children behind me... and the dog... and the bunnies. Yep, that's some scary $hit. Between this stuff, Jonathan, Zahra, and the Big Foot thread in the Jury Room... I'll never be able to fall asleep again.

I have a ton of true crime books ..............I always said if Le ever searched my puter and under my bed ,They would hang me......lol

I hope that you know that no matter how this turns out that you have done Hailey proud and in the end that's what matters most here...

Just for accuracy...the article just states the box of horror stuff was found in the bedroom, not specifically under the bed. Also, the video report states the drugs they purchased were illegal narcotics, so probably some kind of pain pills that are widely abused.

I have a ton of true crime books ..............I always said if Le ever searched my puter and under my bed ,They would hang me......lol

Me too...and all of the shows I record like "I almost got away with it, disappeared, forensic files, cold blood, notorious, deadly women, etc. etc.". I'm just hoping if I'm wrongly accused and appear on NG all the women here will think I'm hot too, :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc