TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link of the youtube video from NG where BD tells her what questions she was asked? I remember at the time thinking that one of those questions she could easily have flunked if she had any inclination that SA was responsible but I can't remember now what the question was. :waitasec:

Here's the transcript:

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html
BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

GRACE: Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

BILLIE DUNN: If I caused the disappearance of Hailey.

From what I have read so far it appears that SA is trying to implicate BD and she apears to be trying to make him look better. Whether SA is guilty or not he has made himself look guilty. I now believe that he had something to do with her disappearance. I wonder why Clint didn't insist that Hailey move in with him after SA threatened Hailey? I wonder why BD stayed with him?

I hate to say this but I am hearing a significant amount of hypocrisy surrounding BD's interest in true crime from my fellow sleuthers.

I am sure her small town does not have a large bookstore. Do any of you have true crime books or books about serial killers on your shelves? Do you bookmark websites related to those topics? Have you followed any cases concerning serial killers? So BD printed the pages and saved them as books. I guess I think we should all be a little worried when LE takes an interest in true crime as a sign of mens rea. Isn't that a little scary to any of you as well?

I am very suprised that the cell phone numbers weren't blacked out before public release!!!

I bet that changes throughout the day... and personal info about others is redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheryl Dumitru