TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I see why they don't need to polygraph Clint now.... :(

While law enforcement sorts out the truth while trying to track down Hailey, her mother tells KTAB News she's clinging to memories of better times. When KTAB's Priscilla Luong caught up with Billie Dunn Tuesday, she was thumbing through one of Hailey's old scrapbooks.

"That's hard also; I'm only sending one kid (to school)," said Dunn. "And I'm only really expecting one kid home."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330586

I bet you are...............

Oh please don't tell me DD is still in that house.

"During the onset of the investigation, Adkins indicates Dunn was a good girl and was very positive about her character. As the investigation continued Adkins began to report that Dunn was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. ..."

It goes on... "good girls" can change after abuse...

I get a little confused with all the cell-phone info in the affadavit. Are they saying BD and SA talked on the phone that morning?

They seized computer at the mothers home, so what computer is Shawn using to post at the MM site & MS ?

A HOBBY????
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.

Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."

How would you describe websleuthing? They did not have a working computer so she printed the materials. JMO. It's called being a fan of true crime.

Billie failed her poly on her participation in Hailey's disappearance.

I thought it said that Billie failed her poly on SA's participation? I'll have to read it again.

Still, I see the focus on SA, not BD...

Here you go:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

“…the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn. Following the polygraph examination, DUNN was given an opportunity to explain her results of the polygraph examination and DUNN could not explain why she failed the polygraph examination. DUNN ended the interview by walking out of the interview.”

It's clear as mud... but I take it to mean that Billie 'indicated deception' regarding SA having anything to do with Hailey's disappearance and failing his poly. Remember, she had just found out he had failed... and just like we speculated earlier, when she answered, maybe she wasn't sure of the answer anymore - about whether or not SA was involved.

"During the onset of the investigation, Adkins indicates Dunn was a good girl and was very positive about her character. As the investigation continued Adkins began to report that Dunn was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. ..."

It goes on... "good girls" can change after abuse...

I shudder to think what Shawn's idea of a "good girl" might entail.

I thought it said that Billie failed her poly on SA's participation? I'll have to read it again.

Still, I see the focus on SA, not BD...

Does anyone have the link of the youtube video from NG where BD tells her what questions she was asked? I remember at the time thinking that one of those questions she could easily have flunked if she had any inclination that SA was responsible but I can't remember now what the question was. :waitasec:

I never want to know how to murder/ instead it is WHY do people do what they do. What murderers have in common........the brain of how a killer works.
JMOO, I think SA wanted it for how to do it and get away with it.
I would love to know what crime he was following in Sept????
Zahra????
and where any of the papers..........ours WS?????

Not sure I really want to know those answers passion...scary!

it says that 11 phone calls "were captured" so not sure incoming or outgoing....

While law enforcement sorts out the truth while trying to track down Hailey, her mother tells KTAB News she's clinging to memories of better times. When KTAB's Priscilla Luong caught up with Billie Dunn Tuesday, she was thumbing through one of Hailey's old scrapbooks.

"That's hard also; I'm only sending one kid (to school)," said Dunn. "And I'm only really expecting one kid home."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330586

I bet you are...............

And she's already lost her child and given up hope.

But partied on New Year's Eve.

Not good. Not good at all.

How would you describe websleuthing? They did not have a working computer so she printed the materials. JMO. It's called being a fan of true crime.
his uncle also says he cuts up deer with chainsaws... fwiw

I am very suprised that the cell phone numbers weren't blacked out before public release!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop