Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

Adkins voluntarily handed over his cell phone to investigators. They looked through his text messages and call history, then proceeded with the interview. Some of the statements Adkins made contradicted what investigators saw on the phone, and when they asked to see it again, he "deleted the exact information the investigators were requesting to see."

Reading through these affidavits (and I'm only a few pages in) SA is looking more and more shady.... I don't like the feeling I'm getting...

Well I will say it is looking like they are after SA more than BD, but IDK, I still think she has some splainin' to do..........she played a part of some kind here.

I cannot believe it... his phone was off/without service for 2 hours and 38 minutes...

than he goes to mommy's and makes 11 phone calls

I would bet Nancy Graces head is about to spin off! I hope her producers re able to convince Billie to go on the air just ONE MORE time

Anyone else wondering if Mom will now be referred to as "Biomom"?

Let me get this straight - Billie admits to actually taking the time and trouble to print this sort of stuff out from the computer at work??

SO, she's on company time, not just surfing, but printing out dozens of pages on serial killers and murder, meanwhile she's entrusted to keep accurate records involving the care and treatment of the elderly. And she doesn't even stop to think that her online work activities can easily be monitored - activities that might just wave a big ol' red flag to her employers??

Even if she's cleared in Hailey's disappearance, I wouldn't exactly call her innocent. Right now I'd say she's locked in a dead heat with Adam Baker for Parent-of-the-Year. :maddening:
Do you have evidence that Billie works at a nursing home? Everything that I've seen says she is a ward clerk at a hosp.

While law enforcement sorts out the truth while trying to track down Hailey, her mother tells KTAB News she's clinging to memories of better times. When KTAB's Priscilla Luong caught up with Billie Dunn Tuesday, she was thumbing through one of Hailey's old scrapbooks.

"That's hard also; I'm only sending one kid (to school)," said Dunn. "And I'm only really expecting one kid home."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330586

I bet you are...............

Well I will say it is looking like they are after SA more than BD, but IDK, I still think she has some splainin' to do..........she played a part of some kind here.

Heck yeah!Who brought this into the children's lives?Who was involved in the same twisted "hobby" and who has been lieing every interview in changing facts?There's a root that brought this on this child and it's the one that brought this into her life.

So basically he showed up hoping to have an alibi? Why show up at all? Really just stopping by to get a drink doesn't make a lick of sense.

He probably had a punch clock. And maybe he punched in and grabbed a drink and tried to make it look like he was there and staying for work but obviously they knew he wasn't there. Perhaps someone tried to call him on his cell phone and left him a message wondering where he was. At that point he must have known he would have to come up with another excuse.

Maybe he thought it would work? He would be clocked in and no one would notice he wasn't there? Or there would be confusion as to whether he was there or not because of the punching in? Maybe he planned on going back and punching out too but didn't bother if he'd already gotten word that they knew he wasn't there.

MOO

How do we know??? LOL j/k. That is all true....but my point was that just being interested in true crime and having those books at home isn't suspicious to me.

Put is all together tho...it may be.

I never want to know how to murder/ instead it is WHY do people do what they do. What murderers have in common........the brain of how a killer works.
JMOO, I think SA wanted it for how to do it and get away with it.
I would love to know what crime he was following in Sept????
Zahra????
and where any of the papers..........ours WS?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen