TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not sex; that's a 17-year-old taking advantage of a 12-year-old. A high school senior who is interested in a 6th grader is a sicko and used the girl you babysat because no girl his own age will have sex with him.

ITA, BUT ... talk to your kids about sex, birth control, etc. at early ages. I'm "old" and my kids are grown, but we started talking about "stuff" (to not be explicit here) at age 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. TALK to your kids. JMO. Do not leave it to some "kid" on the playground to mess with your kids mind. IMO

How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

pretty balzy..but I also think she believed that she could pull this off..and backed herself into a corner as well, so I'm probably not the best person to answer :)

If BD left the cell phone at home on a regular basis in order to call and talk to the kids and she called to talk to them on Tuesday (when she realized that Hailey was not home according to her). Why didn't she call and check on her on Monday sometime during the day? We'd have a tighter time frame if she had, right? Seeing your child at 10pm on Sunday night, not knowing if it was her you saw in bed at 6am and then not attempting to talk to her or see her again until Tuesday afternoon seems like a very long time for a child to go without even talking to a parent, imo.

Is NG usually that emotional at the end? I don't watch her enough to know...

If she didn't have internet at home, why not print out to read and bring home? What is odd about that?

I don't know of ANY employer who would think it appropriate to even log on to such a site at work when the person is being PAID to be on duty. AND to essentially STEAL hundreds of pages of paper plus an extensive amount of ink to print off those hundreds of pages.

JMO....I find it both unethical, irresponsible and odd. I don't know that it indicates any guilt of wrongdoing toward HD, but it indicates inappropriate judgement and ethics. Again, JMO.

I, personally, don't think guts has anything to do with it. I think that she believes her lies and wants to try to make us believe them, too. If it takes going onto NG to clear her name (and not to plea for Hailey, I might add) then she will be the first in line to do it.

I still cannot believe this woman doesn't have a lawyer.

I don't think it's guts at all. I think she honestly thinks if she keeps talking people will believe her............

This is the first time I have not agreed with Mark...just because LE did not announce they were not conducting a criminal investigation does not mean they weren't, we've all seen that, and he should know better. Granted, LE has been a bit erratic...but I think they have been looking at everything from the start.

PS-It doesn't matter what is on my computer, because I don't have any freaks living in my house who might kill or harm a child.

I thought the pic of the room was on 1/5 after the police had "tossed" her room. Does anyone know the timeline of the room being searched?

I still wouldn't let the room be cleaned.
They were barely considering anything other than a runaway within days of the 5th. They might have come back for a second look after talking to a friend or finding something. Everyone reacts differently but I would not allow the room to be cleaned like that. No way.

what is truly terrible is that Hailey is not home safe getting ready for bball practice and that people close to her may have done something horrible.

moo

on that note... I am out... I wish you night crew well.... there is a lot to ponder for sure

I think she is reading clue cards... that is why her eyes keep looking to the right.

I think she has a friend or someone there for support, and she's looking to them to see how much detail she should go into. I noticed that the first night when she was asked about the search dogs - looking to see if it were okay to give the details. MOO

I don't know of ANY employer who would think it appropriate to even log on to such a site at work when the person is being PAID to be on duty. AND to essentially STEAL hundreds of pages of paper plus an extensive amount of ink to print off those hundreds of pages.

JMO....I find it both unethical, irresponsible and odd. I don't know that it indicates any guilt of wrongdoing toward HD, but it indicates inappropriate judgement and ethics. Again, JMO.

I have to agree. She was a licensed nurse. Not now so what does Billie do now at the hospital?

But do we print them out, the goriest ones, and make a little collection under the bed.........I once printed out the BTK's word puzzle like all the other posters were doing during his final days before capture, but that's it.

betting their isn't a library or Barnes & Noble in C-City, just sayin'

not to mention internet home connection to sleuth out stories from sources.

We have no confirmation one way or the other about mom's work hours that Monday.

We have seen - her shift 7AM - 7PM

But on 12/27 at 6:20 PM she was in Snyder at an ATM.

How did she get to work? or
Who's car was SA in that monring?

She's said previously SA picked her up from work that day.

BD might not be responsible for Hailey's murder/disapearance... But, she sure as heck doesn't care about her daughter. I see no emotion from her. The few times she displays emotions is when she talks about SA. MOO

I'm going by what she's said today. She went on 2 local news channels this afternoon. She said the important thing was that people not slander her.

Then she went on NG tonight nationally, and beginning of the show, she said she doesn't want anybody to think she's not a good person.

Wow, these pages are going super fast. I have seriously neglected work to try to keep up, LOL! Oh well...who says those men need to be paid right away for their expenses eh? ;P
I am not sure what I think of BD, but I am for sure on my opinion of SA. I have a huge gut feeling that there is at least one other person involved and it is the same person that many people here are thinking of. I got that feeling immediately after looking at a certain page and pictures that were public a few days ago. I hope that the people that matter are looking too.
I pray that she is found soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member