TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope NG has read the paperwork and challenges Billie if she denies saying things. We'll see if NG believes it is the police who lied.

Tonight: Don't miss missing teen cheerleader Hailey's mom Billie Dunn talk exclusively about the shocking search warrant affidavits just released that her at the center of the investigation!
from NG Facebook
speaking of the cheerleader title...on the chance that Haleigh is out there, I'd like to see a picture of her in regular streetwear clothes. If somebody does spot her, it might be hard to recognize her, out of uniform.

Yes, but if she is involved or was, why would she do it...it would seem a counter-productive move, not in her best interest.

It was, and it is, going to happen at a point regardless. Seems this community, while not on a national national level for some time, did pull together rather quickly to get Hailey's face out there.

I am hoping that LE there, Sparky and the crew, are ready to mobilize TES.

I know that we have many members here that are putting search maps together based on information from media alone. With the members we have based in CC and what the members are doing to help, no doubt in my mind that this will be successful.

Just really want TES on board as well.

Also, big question, how would SA KNOW if Hailey was 'promiscous'??? What would that have to do with anything and why was that an issue with HIM?

IMO, because when she is found this will obviously become a concern. (I am trying to be very respectful in my approach here, sorry if vague.)

Perhaps SA was molesting/raping Hailey and that's why he calls her "promiscuous"? He definitely comes across as someone who would feel that women who are raped or murdered "deserve" it. Or they did something to bring it on.

I hope NG has read the paperwork and challenges Billie if she denies saying things. We'll see if NG believes it is the police who lied.

I believe the affadavits and do not believe LE has made up lies in the affadavits. But BD said someone told her that SA had failed right before she took her LDT. LE came out saying they never told her. Then come to find out they did tell her. I'm not taking up for her because there have been inconsistencies which I believe comes from drug use. I may just think this because I am not ready to admit she fooled me.

During the RAW video, I notice BD keeps looking far off to the right (out the window maybe???) when she answers the reporters q's, yet when she's being asked q's she looks a little to the right where I would suspect the reporter is sitting... almost like she's avoiding eye contact when she answers.... did anyone else notice???

No wonder she didn't want Clint to take a poly, she knew HE would pass.

During the RAW video, I notice BD keeps looking far off to the right (out the window maybe???) when she answers the reporters q's, yet when she's being asked q's she looks a little to the right where I would suspect the reporter is sitting... almost like she's avoiding eye contact when she answers.... did anyone else notice???

There were a lot of people in and out of the house, a lot of movement in it, but I noticed it. My issue was with how she was playing with her hands so much.

Has it been tossed around that SA killed HD after the brother left that same night? BD might have been passed out on drugs and she might not have checked on her in the a.m.

People probably won't like this but after watching her on the video I think she is innocent. Bad choices oh yeah but having anything to do with HD disappearance, don't see it.

Until I have walked in her shoes with my daughter missing and dealing with everything I'm not sure I wouldn't come across guilty to people too, especially if I was a single mom, trying to hold onto my job with a pending license review. Her actions MOO was to protect that as much as possible but I do believe she wants her daughter home and doesn't know where she is.

She still in the latest video will not lawyer up. She is cooperating, if she was guilty, not sure she would after the affidavit came out. I think this is what Sparky meant by we will see.

I'm being very careful in not to place blame on a woman that could be innocent and suffering a living he^^. BD is not a clear cut case for me like EB is.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

In Statement Analysis (an investigative tool used by the FBI and other LE), order is important.

In BD's statement @ the above link, she states:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

According to Statement Analysis, BD listed in order of importance what was the most important thing to her - herself, and her missing daughter was listed 2nd.

I note that she also referred to HD not by name, not even by *my daughter*, but as a "13 year old girl". In Statement Analysis, this would be considered a distancing statement, and would be flagged as sensitive.

Perhaps SA was molesting/raping Hailey and that's why he calls her "promiscuous"? He definitely comes across as someone who would feel that women who are raped or murdered "deserve" it. Or they did something to bring it on.

Where did he call her promiscuous?

She shouldn't give a crap about "slander" under the circumstances but she obviously does..That tells me everything I already know about the REAL Billie Dunn.
& her calling Hailey 'a 13 tear old girl', seems a little detached, IMO.

Is there a scanner thread for Hailey? Or does anyone have a link to the Scurry County scanner feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947