TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky did state a few times a caution to not pick one thing but look at the big picture...something like that. When he said it I took it as BH might be innocent but they haven't cleared her yet...possibly the heat turned up on her will show if she is innocent or not.

Who is BH? If you mean Billie, I think it's BD... she's still legally married to Clint, so last name is Dunn.
No offense, just askin'.

bbm

TY! And then she went on NG & claimed "I don't have a drug history or present."

That was an outright lie, apparently.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who outright lies about one thing can't be trusted to tell the truth about other things.

MOO

Billie plays the semantics game.
She doesn't have a drug history, she has a prescription.
Most addicts do, some have 9 or 10 of them.

They didn't have a party.
Some friends gathered.
On New Years Eve.
For some drinks.
With their prescription drugs.

Her license wasn't revoked.
She bounced a check.
She didn't know.
They had a hearing.
She didn't know.
They revoked her license.
She didn't know.
She just bounced a check.

Shawn was at work.
Shawn was fired.
Shawn quit.
Shawn swung by for a Dr. Pepper.

They withdrew money cause they didn't have any.
Technically true.
Didn't have cash for narcotics, messy little detail.

Hailey being gone is really hard on her.
She is only sending one kid to school.
Only expects one home.
No fear for what is happening to Hailey.
No concern for whether she is hungry, cold, scared, hurt.
But you know it is hard on Billie.

Victim mentality and manipulative little girl roleplay makes me cringe.
I much prefer the cold and calculating version that doesn't pretend to be something else.

Ick ick ick.

according to her, these cops are nothing but liars, are picking on her, it must be a police tactic, maybe Shawn IS involved, although he loves Haleigh with all his heart, (gag), but she'll confirm it in a text, cops trust her & she trusts them. & oh yeah, she's no liar.

gotta link or linksssssssssssss - :D (j/k) I needed that post - it actually made me giggle!

But you know...you should be careful and remember not to slander her - Puhleeze!!! :sick:

Originally Posted by BeanE
Billie in the video:

The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
Sit Walter Scott

Oh me oh my
At first I really thought stranger abduction, due to the proximity of the interstate, or prison & visiting days, or just people in town for the holidays.

But now I am theorizing on .....'acquaintances' being in the know / in the do. That's your several IMO.

Me thinks some is a waiting on some loose lips to sink the ship, perchance.

I still don't want to believe that BD had anything to do with it but I'm starting to accept it. Could she really fool her family, friends and all the viewers on TV for that long? I'm watching back the NG shows with the knowledge I have now. I just can't wrap my mind around it. I know all the facts. But I still can't understand it.
Hailey's aunt posted on the Find Hailey facebook page that she was a good mother. But when BD met SA she changed dramatically. She even went that far to state that she can't stand him and refers to him as the devil.

SA on the other hand came across creepy from the beginning. There is something in his eyes.. I don't know. Poor Hailey. She must have been very unhappy at home. I just wished she would have told her father.

Going to back to the sordid materials BD had copied (found under her bed) that were about murder and whatnot:

I agree with those of you who have stated this particular "discovery" may not be anything more than what BD stated- a hobby. I think most of us here at WS have some pretty odd topics bookmarked, searched, etc due to SLEUTHING cases.

But...this is where my thoughts take a different turn; IF this truly was a "hobby" for BD/SA, it is extremely coincidental that their "hobby" began in Sept of 2010 thru October of 2010. ??? If you look at the dates she copied this info, the dates only cover two months. 2 months later your child mysteriously disappears... feels a bit contrived as an explanation at this point..kwim? :waitasec: AND..a pretty short period of time for something you describe as your hobby...

~Mish

Wait, didn't they get the money for drugs on 12/27, supposedly before they knew she was gone? She was "at a sleepover" and they were going to get wasted.

And Billie, most people are not going to believe that the police are lying in the affadavit, instead of you, now...not anymore.

Yup! I was waiting for her to screw up & say they were trying to buy Ativan or some other drug to cope with Hailey being missing but as you said that was the night before she 'supposedly' went missing.

I never thought a stranger was involved...strange boyfriends, maybe...

I've never associated with people into this kind of stuff, but I imagine parties consisting of dressing up, playing monster charades, & acting out kill scenes.

and hacking up deer with a chain saw...shivver.

The important thing to remember is the 911 call and threats against you and your daughter. That person was still moved into your home.
I know she said that he moved in 4 or 5 months ago, but has there been any verification of that? because I get the impression that he'd been there a lot longer. why move guy in, AFTER, the threats? I don't really get the logic, but I guess it would be harder, to kick out a guy for threats, than it would be to move him in. I mean, emotionally speaking, he'd be more like a 'family member'. IDK, just guessing here, because the guy should've been long gone.

and hacking up deer with a chain saw...shivver.

Sorry to jump in and still trying to catch up but if you could, where did this come from? It made me think of a son's of anarchy episode that they made someone cut a deer from a car windshield with a chain saw...so made me curious in what context this was.

im sorry but i left last night 4 threads ago and have no way that i can catch up, can someone post the presser that was at 4 i so hate to ask being im a local but im out of the rings for a bit.:waitasec:

But why did BD call the TX Rangers, NG, Tim's Equusearch?

Going to back to the sordid materials BD had copied (found under her bed) that were about murder and whatnot:

I agree with those of you who have stated this particular "discovery" may not be anything more than what BD stated- a hobby. I think most of us here at WS have some pretty odd topics bookmarked, searched, etc due to SLEUTHING cases.

But...this is where my thoughts take a different turn; IF this truly was a "hobby" for BD/SA, it is extremely coincidental that their "hobby" began in Sept of 2010 thru October of 2010. ??? If you look at the dates she copied this info, the dates only cover two months. 2 months later your child mysteriously disappears... feels a bit contrived as an explanation at this point..kwim? :waitasec: AND..a pretty short period of time for something you describe as your hobby...

~Mish

IMO Shawn was always into his slasher murderer fantasy life and tried repeatedly to connect with other people that were into it as deeply as he was. That proved hard to do. Until he met Billie. Seems he met the perfect woman that shared his interest. Together they were more sick and twisted then we can even imagine. Was he trying to impress her? Maybe without Billie, he would have been content hacking at dead deer with a chainsaw?

When she says he moved in a few months ago, I wonder if that just means "formally" moved in. I'm wondering how much time he spent there before he moved in. Did he spend nights there? Weekends? When he "moved in" a few months ago did that mean that's just when he moved all of his stuff over? He could have been basically living there for a long time. Does anyone know for sure?

But why did BD call the TX Rangers, NG, Tim's Equusearch?

Because people were telling her to,esp TES while she was on NG one night.It was told to her that's what she should do.

I still don't want to believe that BD had anything to do with it but I'm starting to accept it. Could she really fool her family, friends and all the viewers on TV for that long? I'm watching back the NG shows with the knowledge I have now. I just can't wrap my mind around it. I know all the facts. But I still can't understand it.
Hailey's aunt posted on the Find Hailey facebook page that she was a good mother. But when BD met SA she changed dramatically. She even went that far to state that she can't stand him and refers to him as the devil.

SA on the other hand came across creepy from the beginning. There is something in his eyes.. I don't know. Poor Hailey. She must have been very unhappy at home. I just wished she would have told her father.

It has been discussed on here that she wanted to live with Dad.
Dad posted on facebook to please come back, that she can live anywhere she wants to. They knew. I think the factor you are missing here is a emotionally manipulative mother, especially one that is medicated. Hailey probably had a very difficult time asserting her wants and needs ahead of that type of situation.

Tonight: Don't miss missing teen cheerleader Hailey's mom Billie Dunn talk exclusively about the shocking search warrant affidavits just released that her at the center of the investigation!
from NG Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member