TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if they put those affidavits out now,because even family members and friends would be shocked looking at what they're into and might come forth with more info_Or the ones in the affidavits will come forward and just give it up,tell what you did and what you know now.

I say guilt factor. Smoking it out from the inside. I just wonder how headstrong BD is because SA has already lawyered up.

I say guilt factor. Smoking it out from the inside. I just wonder how headstrong BD is because SA has already lawyered up.

ITA. Uh, BD, that sound you hear is the bus you're about to be thrown under...

Really, BD...are you serious???? Right...............

She might have had me on the fence previously...but ain't no way in the world I'm believing the affidavits were a lie.
according to her, these cops are nothing but liars, are picking on her, it must be a police tactic, maybe Shawn IS involved, although he loves Haleigh with all his heart, (gag), but she'll confirm it in a text, cops trust her & she trusts them. & oh yeah, she's no liar.

I wonder if Billie's coworkers are still going to contribute to her having a paycheck?

Yep,I mean what are they going to do now,it's all over everywhere.No matter where they go,friends,family,work and the public will have their eyes right on them.It will never be as thier life was before.Might as well lay it all out there,where's Hailey?

Do we know if BD liked to dress up with masks etc???
Was she playing saddistic games with SA ????

did everyone see the video snip on her statement about drugs... with the eye shift down and to the left after she said presently or currently?

just wondered if I was the only one that noticed that

I noticed that to

SA doesnt strike me as a particularly strong or smart guy, and I'm going to guess that his friends/family that share his horror/mask fetish are similar. therefore I think that with the release of these affidavits, and the PC hints os "several" POIs, one of these people involved is gonna be throwing the other(s) under the bus soon, to protect themselves.

SA doesn't strike me as having real-world friends...

Geez, these threads have moved FAST! They're running at breakneck speed today.
There were 3 pages already in this thread, 5 minutes after the link for this one was posted. Heck, there will probaby be 10 pages by the time this post goes through. Y'all are going to cause a server overload!!

I'm still shell shocked with all this new info today, so not going to make any declarations yet about whether or not Billie is involved or knows what happened. Looks kinda like it, but I don't know.

Ugggggh.... so they pretty much said "we can't find her" = "let's go get some drugs and party".

They did. Sounds like someone else I know. "We can't find her. Let's go get married, get some drugs, and party." :innocent:

In regards to the truecrime.tv web site. I often go on there to read cases due to it gives the details of confirmed and true information on a crime.

I am a big news buff and follow crime news from the start to end. That sometime takes years, I will go back and read a case.
I also watch alot of the fbi files, true crime type shows and when I hear of a case that I want to know more about I go on that site to read. I also have checked out books from the library on specific cases like Deborah Lafave, Nicole Simpson etc.
I would hate to think that I would be a suspect in anything for watching true crime and events in the news rather than sitting and watching reailty show.
I do not really find it odd that they had the material of truecrime.tv at all. The other things as far as horror movies, I know alot of younger people love those movies and have a fasination with them. I do not care for them due to the Jason movies lost their appeal to me many years ago when I was a teen.

God forbid that LE ever needs my computer, I am on this site quite a bit, I have many many google searches on crime in the news, and truetv.com and wiki for past cases. I do not dwell on crime cases but I read them really to keep myself aware of all the evil in this world and remind myself to be careful who I associate with. The true crime sites that deal with real cases such as this forum are for imformation to myself, not entertainment.. but a "reality check" of this somtime cruel world.

Praying for Hailey to return home safe and sound.

Billie in the video:

The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

The important thing to remember is the 911 call and threats against you and your daughter. That person was still moved into your home.

my gosh, I'm going crazy someone posted a link and the comments below it were well ugly. I went back and that link is gone.

Ummm it was me. :crazy: It was the same link BeanE posted already, so I deleted mine. There were only two comments there at the time, one of them talking about white trash...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ETA.. The comments are gone now *shrug* Maybe they went poof when they added the video?

Do we know if BD liked to dress up with masks etc???
Was she playing saddistic games with SA ????
I've never associated with people into this kind of stuff, but I imagine parties consisting of dressing up, playing monster charades, & acting out kill scenes.

Ugggggh.... so they pretty much said "we can't find her" = "let's go get some drugs and party".

IF BD has a drug problem she doesn't know how to cope with reality. She may run to drugs when things get tough. I have a brother that does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne