TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness PB was on NG too and she's missing as well, from Baltimore. Her family really needs national media attention too!

True, but NG will pay more attention to the case with the more ghoulish/sensational aspects.

I noticed all the rumors that were posted on the FB page for Hailey are now gone and the person who started the whole thing has been banned.:great:

Careful, that's one of our members here.

I see no comments on that site?????????? Not even a place to post them? :waitasec:

I know...there were 3 comments and within seconds everything just disappeared. I think someone disabled the comment feature as 2 out of 3 comments were very lacking in social graces!!

Note to self: Don't look to KTAB for any answers.... sorry but that article was ridiculous.

Snip, BBM:
Billie Dunn answered tough questions this afternoon about drugs, horror movies, failed polygraphs and other startling information uncovered in court documents obtained today by Bigcountryhomepage.com.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not once did she even mention anything about horror movies lol.

Billie Dunn Answers to Growing Suspicion

Dunn also showed KTAB's Priscilla Luong a bottle of prescription pain medication that she was taking for a bad tooth.

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.

snip

Dunn explained to Priscilla that she had been questioned for 10 hours and repeatedly asked if she know what led to the disappearance of her daughter. At a certain point, Dunn said she felt they weren't getting any closer to finding Hailey at that moment, and since it was after midnight, she decided to call it quits.

Regarding the New Years Eve party that the affidavit describes, Dunn said family members decided to come up for the weekend since Hailey had still not returned. She said she wasn't even aware it was New Years Eve; she was just at home with family.

Really, BD...are you serious???? Right...............

She might have had me on the fence previously...but ain't no way in the world I'm believing the affidavits were a lie.

bbm

TY! And then she went on NG & claimed "I don't have a drug history or present."

That was an outright lie, apparently.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who outright lies about one thing can't be trusted to tell the truth about other things.

MOO
did everyone see the video snip on her statement about drugs... with the eye shift down and to the left after she said presently or currently?

just wondered if I was the only one that noticed that

I don't think these big country guys (LE) care too much for boys who run around in masks playing with knives.

I can't wait to see Mark K. if he is on NG tonight...he was really bashing LE.

Dunn said she believes anything is possible at this point, including the possibility that Shawn Adkins was involved, and said she has spoken to him over text messaging.

Family members of Adkins told Luong this afternoon that there would be no comment. They also said he is being represented by an attorney.

I don't think these big country guys (LE) care too much for boys who run around in masks playing with knives.

Well there's that famous saying, "Don't mess with Texas." SA chose the wrooooooooooong state to commit murder in.

Really, BD...are you serious???? Right...............

She might have had me on the fence previously...but ain't no way in the world I'm believing the affidavits were a lie.

Ugggggh.... so they pretty much said "we can't find her" = "let's go get some drugs and party".

Note to self: Don't look to KTAB for any answers.... sorry but that article was ridiculous.

Snip, BBM:
Billie Dunn answered tough questions this afternoon about drugs, horror movies, failed polygraphs and other startling information uncovered in court documents obtained today by Bigcountryhomepage.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not once did she even mention anything about horror movies lol.

The one thing I got out of that article was had I of read it with some compassion or pity for the situation(s) she was in I would of made BD a victim of the press.

:snooty:

Not anymore.

Dunn said she believes anything is possible at this point, including the possibility that Shawn Adkins was involved, and said she has spoken to him over text messaging.

Family members of Adkins told Luong this afternoon that there would be no comment. They also said he is being represented by an attorney.

I wonder what they are "communicating" about? He could be involved, why would she want to make contact with him? I'd be screaming with a bullhorn on his lawn "BRING ME BACK MY CHILD" - that would be my ONLY interview.

SA and BD involved, hit Thanks.

Yesterday's info struck me like a lightning bolt. BD struck me as so down-to-earth honest that my heart ached for her and her situation. The close friend who was defending her will have a shock to her belief system in due course, and I feel for her.

It's most likely useless to hope that Hailey was in such dread of her home situation that she escaped the situation by running away/hiding, but that's the hope I'm trying to hold out. The alternative is just too horrific.

my gosh, I'm going crazy someone posted a link and the comments below it were well ugly. I went back and that link is gone.

The comments on the link?Was it on big country news site with the comments they took off?

Wait, didn't they get the money for drugs on 12/27, supposedly before they knew she was gone? She was "at a sleepover" and they were going to get wasted.

And Billie, most people are not going to believe that the police are lying in the affadavit, instead of you, now...not anymore.

Sparky did state a few times a caution to not pick one thing but look at the big picture...something like that. When he said it I took it as BH might be innocent but they haven't cleared her yet...possibly the heat turned up on her will show if she is innocent or not.

In reading the affidavit - the phone records are what stood out to me. Why was there a several hour break where SA either didn't use the phone or he turned it off?

I am also thinking that he went into work and made a phone call right after so that the phone would ping from a nearby tower and at those coordinates.

I'm wondering if they put those affidavits out now,because even family members and friends would be shocked looking at what they're into and might come forth with more info_Or the ones in the affidavits will come forward and just give it up,tell what you did and what you know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne