TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely some credit can be given to BD who is/was a daily influence on her children. Her kids seem very involved in school, well adjusted, and healthy. There are some previous blips, but everyone speaks very well of Hailey (except SA) and to me that says a lot about the parents after 13 years (and about SA actually).

:truce:

During the RAW video, I notice BD keeps looking far off to the right (out the window maybe???) when she answers the reporters q's, yet when she's being asked q's she looks a little to the right where I would suspect the reporter is sitting... almost like she's avoiding eye contact when she answers.... did anyone else notice???

I noticed! I kept wondering who or what she was looking at too.

I believe the affadavits and do not believe LE has made up lies in the affadavits. But BD said someone told her that SA had failed right before she took her LDT. LE came out saying they never told her. Then come to find out they did tell her. I'm not taking up for her because there have been inconsistencies which I believe comes from drug use. I may just think this because I am not ready to admit she fooled me.

ITA, her lies have been to paint a pretty picture of her as a parent (he sometimes stays over, Hailey isn't allowed out after dark, I don't do drugs, I leave the cellphone home for the children...). She has not been trying to cover for SA, jmo. Just can't imagine her calling in the big dogs if she were involved. The only thing that she is maybe guilty of is bringing in a Lucas Coe.

Has it been tossed around that SA killed HD after the brother left that same night? BD might have been passed out on drugs and she might not have checked on her in the a.m.

I brought it up before the presser..had anyone considered that whatever happened to HD occurred late 12/26 or early 12/27-considering the last person to claim seeing her was SA. Reading the affidavits and comparing them to BDs statement to the media, imo, it's very much a sad possibility.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

In Statement Analysis (an investigative tool used by the FBI and other LE), order is important.

In BD's statement @ the above link, she states:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

According to Statement Analysis, BD listed in order of importance what was the most important thing to her - herself, and her missing daughter was listed 2nd.

I note that she also referred to HD not by name, not even by *my daughter*, but as a "13 year old girl". In Statement Analysis, this would be considered a distancing statement, and would be flagged as sensitive.
just read your post, after posting mine, & I think you're spot on. I would think that the later detachment, (after the *&%* hit the fan), would indicate a growing resentment...because she didn't talk like that before.

"13 year old girl" and "I wish I had called the little girl".

This is not A girl. It is Hailey, your daughter.

explaing everything away, is her forte. In the affadavit, didn't Adkins admit to a New Years party, with FRIENDS? I don't remember a mention of family members & a vigil like, get together.

Sounds like a bs story to me...made by billie to cya.

Is there a scanner thread for Hailey? Or does anyone have a link to the Scurry County scanner feed?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125143"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Where did he call her promiscuous?

To LE, it is in the affidavits.
Everyone else had glowing things to say about her, sans two reports of her expressing an interest in pot (shocking given her drug using parents), but SA started off saying she was a good girl with a great attitude and then changed his story to her being promiscuous among other adjectives.

Probably part distancing himself from who she really was, and making it seem like there would be people who didn't care for her.

ITA, her lies have been to paint a pretty picture of her as a parent (he sometimes stays over, Hailey isn't allowed out after dark, I don't do drugs, I leave the cellphone home for the children...). She has not been trying to cover for SA, jmo. Just can't imagine her calling in the big dogs if she were involved. The only thing that she is maybe guilty of is bringing in a Lucas Coe.

I would bet her friends convinced her to. They were probably sitting right there and handed her the phone!

She chose this "man" over the safety of her daughter when she either moved him in, or moved him BACK in after whatever happened in February...no sympathy from me, just digust.

Please don't post PM information from this site or any other site. Thanks!

...........this post falls at random.........

It has been discussed on here that she wanted to live with Dad.
Dad posted on facebook to please come back, that she can live anywhere she wants to. They knew. I think the factor you are missing here is a emotionally manipulative mother, especially one that is medicated. Hailey probably had a very difficult time asserting her wants and needs ahead of that type of situation.

Yes, I know that she wanted to live with her Dad, but maybe she didn't tell anybody the real reason why. Maybe she just said that she doesn't like SA but not that she was afraid of him. And therefore maybe it wasn't taken that seriously.

One thing it's obvious to me BD and SA are at the top of the chart to them,but several,dang,who else?Is there a group type thing they're involved with?This is over multiple counties that they're looking at.He said could be today,next couple of days,etc in more coming out,it could help or it could hurt.

might as well include her grandmother, who said in an answer to the question, if her granddaughter is still alive, she "didn't think so"

Why not just indict her too?

Billie is a mom, just as many are here, and should be given the respect of a grieving mother in need of support and not accusations, (imo)

The meds BD was taking from the video are:
(30)amoxillin 250 mg
(24)hydroco/apap___
Lorazpam 1 mg

As I surmised, there was an antibiotic mixed in with the pain med (which that is generic Vicodin up above). Lorazepam is generic Ativan. Honestly, that does make sense.

BUT, she is a nurse and knows these things. Plus, drug seekers are notorious for going to the ER with "tooth pain." (I transcribe ER reports all day long, so I know the "tricks of the trade," so to speak.)

140.00 for narcs usually will buy 5.00 each Lortab/Vicodin/Percocet or 20.00 each OxyContin (from what I have read). Depends on how strong the habit was. They could have gone through that 24 of Vicodin lickedy-split and needed more on the 27th.

In any event, her and AS's alleged narcotic habit does not make them murderers, but....gah, I have to wonder with all of the other stuff being reported.

It's like Kyron re-visited - small town, supposed safety, questionable activities and behaviors by "step" parents...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx