DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Adkins Is Now A Person Of Interest In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
No Arrests Have Been Made

POSTED: 5:12 pm CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 5:41 pm CST January 12, 2011

The former live-in boyfriend of the mother of a missing Colorado City teen is now a person of interest in the investigation of her disappearance, but no arrests have been made. Billie Dunn, the mother of missing girl Hailey Dunn, is not a confirmed person of interest in the investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html

can anyone from Texas give me a little help here. I know in some states you have to meet certain criteria for an altercation to be called domestic disturbance, i.e. related blood/marriage, live in same dwelling, have a child together. I can't find any clarification on that.

If the incident where he threatend Billie and Hailegh was reffered to as domestic, could it be that he was living there at that time and not just the past 4 months?:waitasec:

I would bet her friends convinced her to. They were probably sitting right there and handed her the phone!

It was said by her friend, that she looked up the number for her and gave it to her.

SA is a POI and I believe that is very much warranted, BD is not officially a POI, and I don't think she will be either.

MOO and I stand by it. You all can say hahaha if I'm wrong, but what if I'm right?

I'm thinking I need to wipe out my hard drives and throw away a third of my books after this. BD imo might just share the same interest as most of us on here. Still holding out hope that she's not involved.

Note to self: Don't look to KTAB for any answers.... sorry but that article was ridiculous.

Snip, BBM:
Billie Dunn answered tough questions this afternoon about drugs, horror movies, failed polygraphs and other startling information uncovered in court documents obtained today by Bigcountryhomepage.com.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not once did she even mention anything about horror movies lol.

Please explain how you know this. TIA

SA is a POI and I believe that is very much warranted, BD is not officially a POI, and I don't think she will be either.

MOO and I stand by it. You all can say hahaha if I'm wrong, but what if I'm right?

I think you could be right. I see some things that make me think she may at least know something, but my initial feeling was that she was uninvolved, so I won't be surprised if it turns out that way.

It doesn't matter, at all, to me who is right and who is wrong here. I just hope they find that little girl and whoever is responsible for her being gone is brought to justice.

can anyone from Texas give me a little help here. I know in some states you have to meet certain criteria for an altercation to be called domestic disturbance, i.e. related blood/marriage, live in same dwelling, have a child together. I can't find any clarification on that.

If the incident where he threatend Billie and Hailegh was reffered to as domestic, could it be that he was living there at that time and not just the past 4 months?:waitasec:
I live in Texas, & my daughter's ex, beat her up, she defended herself, & they were both charged with 'family violence'. It was explained that since they had once dated, that it fell under 'family'. Those charges were dropped, & the DA, said that was 1 of the reasons why...wasn't technically family violence. It was at 1st dropped to '1 on 1 combat', (or something ridiculous like that), & then droppewd completely. But, from what I understood, for family or domestic, to be brought in, the 2 either have to be living together, once lived together, have kids, been married, etc...so, after thinking about it, Billie & Shawn were probably living together.

During the RAW video, I notice BD keeps looking far off to the right (out the window maybe???) when she answers the reporters q's, yet when she's being asked q's she looks a little to the right where I would suspect the reporter is sitting... almost like she's avoiding eye contact when she answers.... did anyone else notice???

I sure did, that's what stood out the most to me.

the only thing i can think of is that if bd didnt participate but le BELIEVES that she is withholding the necessary info to find hd and arrest sa... sooooo they are putting the SQUEEZE on her in a major way...

my gosh, I'm going crazy someone posted a link and the comments below it were well ugly. I went back and that link is gone.

Here's the question many asked
WHERE were the comments posted?
Here?
In Sessions?
FB?

I live in Texas, & my daughter's ex, beat her up, she defended herself, & they were both charged with 'family violence'. It was explained that since they had once dated, that it fell under 'family'. Those charges were dropped, & the DA, said that was 1 of the reasons why...wasn't technically family violence. It was at 1st dropped to '1 on 1 combat', (or something ridiculous like that), & then droppewd completely. But, from what I understood, for family or domestic, to be brought in, the 2 either have to be living together, once lived together, have kids, been married, etc...so, after thinking about it, Billie & Shawn were probably living together.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Man, I feel horrible for Hailey having to live with him for just 4 months not to mention "IF" it was since February.

I'm thinking I need to wipe out my hard drives and throw away a third of my books after this. BD imo might just share the same interest as most of us on here. Still holding out hope that she's not involved.

You, me, and most women I have spoken to. It is actually my odd fascination with criminals that led me here. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx