TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Billie Jean and Susan Smith seem to have the same personality, so eager to be on NG , and did you notice she said I am on here because my daughter IS NOT IN MY HOUSE ! that is a weird way of putting it ! Daughter is missing or gone or whatever but NOT IN MY HOUSE ! Was she telling us something ! I know where she is but NOT IN MY HOUSE !

Even weirder is that she did not even use the term 'daughter.' I think she said 'My 13 yr old' is not in my house.

She has such an awkward way of wording things. Everything is just slightly off.

She checks on her girl in the morning, but "doesn't touch her to see if it is really her," " Just to ease my mind." AWKWARD

Even weirder is that she did not even use the term 'daughter.' I think she said 'My 13 yr old' is not in my house.

She checks on her girl in the morning, but "doesn't touch her to see if it is really her," " Just to ease my mind." AWKWARD
Yep the touching thing is weird

I am getting kind of tired of hearing about kids being hurt or killed by boyfriends of mom. She should be hurting and feeling guilty and responsible. Hailey would be at home if not for her "poor choices." Haliey wouldn't have been desperately seeking out a safe place to live this past year, if not for her poor choices. And SA did not pull a number over on her, he came fully advertised as a freak and she took him in, covering her ears to her daughter's fears. I don't even believe she really met him on MS, I think she may have met him on some site of "hobbies" they have in common.

Couldn't she have waited five more years, until Hailey could leave home legally? Billie would still be a young woman and she could have her boy toy then, without inflicting him on her children. Oh but wait, she might have lost this great prize, if she didn't let him move in, I forgot...

You got it right cluciano. :seeya:

All I have seen is that he works for a pipe fitting company. I would like to know more about what that entails. Does that mean he digs up ground anywhere or ?

This is what I'm wondering.Alot of tracks could have been covered by now,though.

I think I've read most of the threads and sorry if I've missed this but can someone tell me why BD does not have a driver's license? Is it suspended? Because the car was in her name, right? The one that was taken with the search warrant? Is this the reason that she is driven to work and picked up all the time?

I dont think we know she doesn't have a liscense..... right? lol, I guess I could have missed it, but I think they just share a car, and SA had it more than her MOO

I think today's clip of the day would be Sparky at the press conference when he was asked if he thought that BD or SA knew where Hailey was. NG even showed this clip during her show. It was one of those instances where saying nothing SCREAMED volumes. His facial expression, almost kinda shrugged his shoulders, then he slightly dipped his hat to the city Manager who spun right outta that question.

That was priceless wasn't it? Made me do this-:floorlaugh::great: . I think we can guess what the answer was. ;)

I think I've read most of the threads and sorry if I've missed this but can someone tell me why BD does not have a driver's license? Is it suspended? Because the car was in her name, right? The one that was taken with the search warrant? Is this the reason that she is driven to work and picked up all the time?

ETA: I'm not referring to her nursing license, but in the affidavit they say she has a Texas ID and SA has a Driver's License, and that stood out to me.

Interesting.... I totally missed that! maybe she has had more than 1 liscense revoked in the recent past?

I agree. I have a different theory. I really don't believe BD had anything to do with HD disappearance. She brought up the polygraph, NG asked what questions were asked. One was Did I have anything to do with her disappearance, which was apparently deceptive. I think she believes she is responsible, but can't answer yes, then try to explain. Her facial expressions say alot. I think she was reading about murderers and sadists because of SA and his desire to watch those kinds of films. I think she had a deep down feeling that something wasn't right and perhaps if she read enough she could decide if SA fit the profile. Problem was, he knew how to answer all her questions- creating an internal turmoil. She's angry about the comments SA made about HD being on drugs and promiscuous. She seems like an analytical person. Trying to explain what goes on in her mind and how she gets from point A to point B in and of itself probably makes her feel crazy or stupid, so she tries to oversimplify, which can make her look detached. I don't know, that's just MHO.

As for SA, I think he is as guilty as the day is long. The point you make about something happening the night before makes sense, especially when you read that SA arrives at work at 6:00 a.m., looks at his supervisor, gets a Dr. Pepper from the vending machine and leaves at 6:10 a.m. He had things to do. I don't think he planned on the cell tower pings. I think he thought he just pulled off the perfect crime and had BD good and snowed.

I hope we're all wrong and that she has been hiding out because SA gave her the creeps and thought he was up to something. Maybe wants to be certain BD is over him.

Welcome to the discussion; so glad you joined in finally!!

:wagon: :welcome4:

~Mish:greetings:

Gotta get to bed, but want to just throw out my thoughts. Unfortunately, single mom's who take men into their lives and homes risk harm coming to their children, no matter how sweet or charming the man is. Many cases here have been about step-dad/mom, "live in" (as NG always says) or whatever being allowed to get close with disastrous results.
IMO this boyfriend was twisted and waiting for an opportunity to sexually abuse or act out his fantasy with Hailey. He dated Mom and eventually got live in privileges to pursue his demons. I think Hailey was being abused in the home or he was attempting to. She may have been too embarrassed or felt Mom would not believe her. The drugs he used perpetuated his sick thoughts and gave him the impetus to act on them.
He may have done something harsh physically and sexually - accidentally killed her, or even killed on purpose for his "game." Billie seems sweet and innocent, and wanting to believe her boyfriend would never do anything - how she could really believe it I don't know since he had threatened them in the past.
He probably got home after his act upon Hailey, took more drugs and was wildly hyper as in "deer in the headlight" look.
I do not think Billie took part in any harmful act on her daughter. But she know something, the things she says are strange and indirect in her responses. She may have even been high that night (Sunday/Monday) and has poor recollection of events.
God bless little Hailey.

I saw/read/heard the name of the doctor at some point today. Let's just say there is a bona fide doc with that name in the area, and that's all I'm gonna say 'bout that!

BBM-This is a weird thing to say IMO, "doesn't touch her to see if it is really her", well who would it be? and to ease her mind about what?

Yes, that was new tonight. First I had heard that BD "checked" on Hailey before she left for work. The whole explanation was strange. Just to ease her mind? Really?

Well, maybe she woke up still in a haze from the drugs last night and that fuzzy, awful dream she had about Hailey and the horrible things that happened was bugging her - so she "looked in" on Hailey and since it looked like a body lying in the bed asleep - she felt better. She didn't touch her - or even stand there for 30 seconds to make sure she is breathing - nope. Bumpy lump in the bed = Hailey's ok. So, its off to work I go.

BD might actually be blocking out what happened - whatever it is.

And there are street lights on her corner ! Your house could not be that dark ! I think she knew she was not there ! OR perhaps there but not alive ! Just saying !

At the very least, she was distancing herself from having had any knowledge of foul play. In her shoes I can't imagine throwing in details like that about something routine like looking in on your kid before work.

If she doesn't have a Driver's License, only has a Texas ID, it's a good chance someone picked her up for work on Monday morning. I wonder if she drives at all? If she has ever driven?

I had heard she had given a list of things needed in the home to the folks offering to help out ! Wonder since the affadavit if that list will be filled/

I saw/read/heard the name of the doctor at some point today. Let's just say there is a bona fide doc with that name in the area, and that's all I'm gonna say 'bout that!

So we've got BD with Dr DD, driving through D, with a son DD. Just wish we knew who D it...

Okay - I think it's way past my bedtime - I'm starting to lose it.

Yes, that was new tonight. First I had heard that BD "checked" on Hailey before she left for work. The whole explanation was strange. Just to ease her mind? Really?

Well, maybe she woke up still in a haze from the drugs last night and that fuzzy, awful dream she had about Hailey and the horrible things that happened was bugging her - so she "looked in" on Hailey and since it looked like a body lying in the bed asleep - she felt better. She didn't touch her - or even stand there for 30 seconds to make sure she is breathing - nope. Bumpy lump in the bed = Hailey's ok. So, its off to work I go.

BD might actually be blocking out what happened - whatever it is.

I think BD made that whole -checking on Hailey- story up so we'd believe her. :banghead:
Sorry is that offends some, but it sounded very fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx