TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/billie-jean-dunn-responds-affidavits/

When asked about the drugs allegedly purchased in Snyder:

"No, I was just very up front & open about the fact that um I was on pain medication and antibiotics for a tooth, and I put that out there. I don't know if we got them that night or we already had 'em um they gave me anti-anxiety medication a couple days after Hailey's disappearance and I had been taking that as well."

"I don't know if we got them that night or we already had 'em." What does this mean??!!

It sounds to me like BD is purposely trying to cause confusion about her RX meds & the alleged illegal narcotics purchase that has been reported in the affidavit.

BD & SA are reported to have withdrawn a total of $140 cash in 2 separate ATM withdrawals, for the purchase of "illegal narcotics" on 12/27.

BD: "So, no like street drug use..."

Reporter: "Ever?"

Segue from the uncomfortable topic of drug purchases to the New Year's Eve party.

BD: "No, never did that. I think they said something about a New Year's Eve party..."

IMO, BD is focusing more of her energy in trying to cover up her illicit drug use than she is in trying to find out what happened to her little girl.

I think BD made that whole -checking on Hailey- story up so we'd believe her. :banghead:
Sorry is that offends some, but it sounded very fake.
No offense taken here. I haven't posted on this case because from the outset it really bothered me that a 13 year-old could be away from home that many hours without a parent checking on her. I knew it would be viewed as an attack on the mom, so I've kept my mouth shut and lurked. In light of recent developments, I have no qualms about saying it now.

Does anyone know about the property SA's family leases out for hunting? Has the property been searched? With SA's deer comparison, I would be interested in knowing more about his hunting experiences.

Why would NG even have to pay for pictures when parents of missing children should be offering pictures for free to get their child's face out there? But I was thinking more about the lack of pictures and maybe it really isn't that weird/unusual. How many pictures have been seen of Samantha Runnion? Or Danielle Van Dam? Polly or Adam? Laci or Natalee? There really haven't been a lot of pictures released in any of those cases. Maybe the media thinks, "You've seen one, you've seen them all," IDK?

You'd think parents of missing children wouldn't ask for or take money for pictures of their missing child, but they do need money to keep searches going and such. I could see it be an incentive to get an exclusive, like NG has done with BD. Just speculation on this case. Regarding the others you've mentioned, I think it's a calculated strategy to show the same picture over and over so people recognize the person that's missing - repetition is key to familiarity. Ps - I remember last year there was a lot of uproar on the blogs about Cindy and George Anthony getting $10k or $20k for the pictures of Caylee on a very soft 20/20 piece. ..

Does anyone know about the property SA's family leases out for hunting? Has the property been searched? With SA's deer comparison, I would be interested in knowing more about his hunting experiences.

You and me both. I am relatively confident that she is somewhere where SA knows, and knows well. Somewhere he frequented, maybe not recently, but at some point in his life. Somewhere he hung out with friends and did (insert whatever you want here).

He's local, he knows the area, well. The way I am looking at it at least right now is that he had about an hour to get from Colorado City to that point, so where would that be?

Somebody knows this spot, they just haven't put it all together or they haven't come forward.

You and me both. I am relatively confident that she is somewhere where SA knows, and knows well. Somewhere he frequented, maybe not recently, but at some point in his life. Somewhere he hung out with friends and did (insert whatever you want here).

He's local, he knows the area, well. The way I am looking at it at least right now is that he had about an hour to get from Colorado City to that point, so where would that be?

Somebody knows this spot, they just haven't put it all together or they haven't come forward.

I agree. I just keep going back to the "both of us" statement in the press.

I am new so forgive me if I am asking you a ridiculous question. I can see that you have done a timeline on SA when you said that "he had about an hour to get from Colorado City to that point..." Do you have a coinciding timeline for BD?

http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/billie-jean-dunn-responds-affidavits/

When asked about the drugs allegedly purchased in Snyder:

"No, I was just very up front & open about the fact that um I was on pain medication and antibiotics for a tooth, and I put that out there. I don't know if we got them that night or we already had 'em um they gave me anti-anxiety medication a couple days after Hailey's disappearance and I had been taking that as well."

"I don't know if we got them that night or we already had 'em." What does this mean??!!

It sounds to me like BD is purposely trying to cause confusion about her RX meds & the alleged illegal narcotics purchase that has been reported in the affidavit.

BD & SA are reported to have withdrawn a total of $140 cash in 2 separate ATM withdrawals, for the purchase of "illegal narcotics" on 12/27.

BD: "So, no like street drug use..."

Reporter: "Ever?"

Segue from the uncomfortable topic of drug purchases to the New Year's Eve party.

BD: "No, never did that. I think they said something about a New Year's Eve party..."

IMO, BD is focusing more of her energy in trying to cover up her illicit drug use than she is in trying to find out what happened to her little girl.

Sounds to me like good old Billie thinks abusing illegally purchased Rx drugs makes her above someone who uses street drugs. She's a wonderful mother and a classy illegal drug user. Oy...

You'd think parents of missing children wouldn't ask for or take money for pictures of their missing child, but they do need money to keep searches going and such. I could see it be an incentive to get an exclusive, like NG has done with BD. Just speculation on this case. Regarding the others you've mentioned, I think it's a calculated strategy to show the same picture over and over so people recognize the person that's missing - repetition is key to familiarity. Ps - I remember last year there was a lot of uproar on the blogs about Cindy and George Anthony getting $10k or $20k for the pictures of Caylee on a very soft 20/20 piece. ..

Another possibility is just that the media is just not that interested in hundreds of pictures of these children. The media just cares about ratings and 'what sells' and showing 50 pictures of Hailey or any other child during a show isn't going to "sell" any better than showing 12 pictures of them, unless these pictures are "scandalous" in some way.

And for the other cases I mentioned, all those victims were found murdered so it's not like people are still looking for them. But we still only seen a very small amount of pictures for each of them.

And it could just be that some of these victims are very recognizable by one of their pictures (Adam Walsh's baseball picture, Samantha Runnion's red shirt school picture, Natalee's grad picture) that the media doesn't feel the need to use other pictures since people know those pictures. We always see that same picture of Polly Klaas and I bet that if the media used a different, rarer picture of her one time, a lot of people wouldn't recognize her at first even if she looked exactly the same since we're so used to seeing that one infamous picture of her.

I am new so forgive me if I am asking you a ridiculous question. I can see that you have done a timeline on SA when you said that "he had about an hour to get from Colorado City to that point..." Do you have a coinciding timeline for BD?

I know that she left near the same time as he did, but not with him (I believe a co-worker took her to work, and often does) and that she went to work and was there all day. I am pretty sure she is accounted for all day.

Besides this hunting property, I would like to know SD'S history with animals. Did he hurt animals? Where was he when the two girls went missing nearby 2.5 yrs ago?

Where are the previous girls he's dated? I would love to ask them a few questions.

lol...Billie had many hours to practice her replies to NG. As soon as the "bombshell" news hit the internet last night, BD's many fans and defenders were coming up with excuses and clever explanations for her.

I think Billie and her lover did whatever evilness they did to Hailey on Sun. night into early Monday. They didn't kill her....just tortured her. SA took care of the killing and disposing and Billie knows exactly how and where. Looking at her tonite made me ill. I won't be watching her act if she's still showing up on TV. She's enjoying her 15 minutes of infamy too much. And, I'm positive she feels she is totally believable, sympathetic, cute....and, to many she is. Hailey who? This is Billie's show. :sick:

Now that SA has officially been named a POI maybe we'll get a statement from his attorney tomorrow.

I have been trying to keep up, so this may have all ready been answered about why Clint was not on the NG tonight. He was on live at our local CBS station in Odessa, Texas. I have tried to find a video of it, but nothing so far. Here is a link to CBS7 http://www.cbs7.com/news/

This is my words, trying to type as he was talking........Clint said he had received a call with a lead that someone thought that may have seen Hailey standing with a tall man and a little Shih tzu. They had a sign held up that said they needed help and money. Said they were dressed like bums. When Stephanie Rivas asked him about all the news that broke last night about BD and SA, he said I am trying not to worry about everything that was said and I can't focus my attention on Billie Jean and Shawn, so I am just doing everything I can. I am searching for my daughter. He thanked everyone for their help and said he was shocked at how many people had come out to help and that it was so amazing. He was going to be in the Midland/Odessa area this rest of the evening, passing out flyers and asked that everyone take pictures of them and send them out on the cell phones to all their friends and post the pictures of Hailey, everywhere and anywhere they could. Somewhere in there, he said he had been sent several leads.

Here is a link to another local station (NBC) in the Midland/Odessa area. http://www.kwes.com/ These are stations we get in Big Spring. I think CC gets their stations from Abilene.

I should have registered earlier so that I could have posted this when it was on live.

lol...Billie had many hours to practice her replies to NG. As soon as the "bombshell" news hit the internet last night, BD's many fans and defenders were coming up with excuses and clever explanations for her.

I think Billie and her lover did whatever evilness they did to Hailey on Sun. night into early Monday. They didn't kill her....just tortured her. SA took care of the killing and disposing and Billie knows exactly how and where. Looking at her tonite made me ill. I won't be watching her act if she's still showing up on TV. She's enjoying her 15 minutes of infamy too much. And, I'm positive she feels she is totally believable, sympathetic, cute....and, to many she is. Hailey who? This is Billie's show. :sick:

I feel the same way - it's all about Billie and her rationalizations. SA's deleting of texts he'd shown LE earlier also makes me think he's getting a thrill thinking he's in control and in their cross-hairs (like some of his hero serial killers). I too think they think they're cute. Ironically, the only one we've seen any comments on being cute is CD (and my odd little crush on Sparky)! I hope we're both wrong, but it does seem like this could be a game to them. And, I totally believe that Billie was working the donation thing for as much as she could. JMO.

I know that she left near the same time as he did, but not with him (I believe a co-worker took her to work, and often does) and that she went to work and was there all day. I am pretty sure she is accounted for all day.

This is my big question. How did she get to work that day? She said SA left before her and we know that he was driving her? (or the car they were sharing) car to his work.

I can find a lot of fault with BD's parenting, but I do not believe that she took part in the torture killing of her daughter. I think she is possibly addicted to pain pills and may be blinded by love, but I don't believe that she killed her kid.

Again, I'm new, but I read your credentials on the WS intros to threads, so I understand your timeline and will agree with your accountability for BD. I just wonder if someone would cover for BD because they want to believe in her as much as we do. Thoughts?

Sounds to me like good old Billie thinks abusing illegally purchased Rx drugs makes her above someone who uses street drugs. She's a wonderful mother and a classy illegal drug user. Oy...

:floorlaugh:

:welcome5: , Tex_LHfan

Thanks for joining us & transcribing Clint's news video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrymorgan