TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Clint's interview... he doesn't look too emotional either.

It seems like the focus of spreading Hailey's face out there is what's keeping him sane though...

I really like his attitude of not focusing on Billy and Shawn though... he seems to have his priorities straight right now.

My thought on BD...she knows what happened to Hailey. She may not of been there when it actually happened, but she has done everything she can to make sure no one else ever finds out. And in my book, that makes her just as guilty.

Either LE or Billie is lying about the drug buy.,...I wonder which one?

to be fair, the parent with custody, gets the say so. My husband's ex wife had custody of their daughter, & he had almost 0% say in anything. She lived with her grandmother for years, & we couuldn't get her because, well, IDK why, but the child supprt still went to the mom. After the grandma died, the mom put her in a juvenile home, for problem teens, & we didn't know, until we got the bill. That's just the way it works.

IIRC, BD and CD are not divorced so how can there be a "custody" battle, it seems to me if there are no court papers to enforce, then either parent is entitled to the child. If I am wrong feel free to correct me.:)

So is BD a nurse now or a unit secretary? I thought she lost her license, which is not that easy a thing to accomplish. IMO, she's a follower and was doing whatever her boyfriend wanted with the gory true crime stuff and even drugs. The boyfriend has a scott peterson look. The eyes don't match the face and mouth when he's talking.

reading your post, I noticed another similarity, to the Haleigh Cummings case. [CD] is the name of Haleigh's half sister. If Shawn & Billie are as wrapped up in monsters, movies, & true crime, as it seems, then I would bet that they keep up with true crime shows. I wonder how closely, they followed Haleigh's case. When I heard Shawn, basically quote Misty Croslin's 'that little girl' speech, I almost lost it. He seems to be living out his fantasy. how unoriginal, he is.

I wonder if hearing the name Caylee triggered Haleigh's abduction/kidnapping/murder also in Florida ?and now this case with another Hailey.
Subliminal? or sets off a trigger to crazy delusional people?

Okay this thread ended on post 666 :eek::eek::eek: so I have to add a post to fix that!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member