TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what mother would be thinking about their jobs when their only daughter is missing and possibly murdered? What mother??????

Well she has another child to support and bills to pay. That is my opinion and I certainly appreciate yours!

He has been on TV alot.........there are new interviews of him out there tonight. He's been on NG with Bille several times.

Can you post a link to a video?? These threads are moving SO fast!! I want to compare his emotion to BD's.

I can't believe Hailey never told Billie she was afraid of Shawn. Just like any 11-13 year old girl she's going to have heated arguments with her mother, especially considering the broken family issues, and I'm sure Shawn being scary came up multiple times during those arguments at the very least. If all these other people knew about it...grandmas, neighbor girl, possibly 4H friend from Topix...I'm sure mom heard about Shawn's creepiness.

I can, my great niece (in a story I related earlier) did not say anything to her mother but came to me. They love their Mothers and do not want to make them mad or upset. Maybe they do not know how to tell their Mothers, maybe afraid to get in trouble.

It was for a vocational nurse... isn't that a different level? (ETA: not that it wouldn't still be hard...)

Yes, it's a different level than an RN and the test is different than that of vocational nurse.

However, I have taken the Texas state boards (NCLEX) for Vocational Nursing and Registered Nursing; and must say the vocational nurse exam is tough...not that the RN was easier.

Here's my thoughts on the whole nursing thing...regardless of the NCLEX exam level and/or the licensure as VN or RN - the main skills in nursing is the ability to observe, interpret your observations, communicate and make rational decisions under pressure...which is often challenging and takes a lot of rational thinking.

IMO, she was / is a competent nurse as she's been practicing nursing for 5+ years w/out any quality of care complaints w/ the state---which if they were alleged her employer would have to report them. So to me that says that she has the ability to effectively observe others, establish appropriate priorities and communicate the information necessary to ensure proper provision of patient care.

So, all in all, IMO, she does not lack reasoning or rational thinking skills and has the ability to answer questions when asked. That's all I'm saying...the runaround of NG's questions is wayyyyy off for someone who is used to making decisions quickly in high stress and emotionally driven situations that involve the life of another individual---not to mention your child---which is what most of the questions on the NCLEX for PN (vocational nursing) are centered around.

Well she has another child to support and bills to pay. That is my opinion and I certainly appreciate yours!

I can understand your opinion. I just think that her other child is 16... almost a grown man. Her priority right now should be finding her 13 year old daughter. She should be focued on being truthful and open in order to help find Hailey.

I know MY parents would rather get fired than lose me. But that's just my parents...

BBM petrified...................:sick:

we know Hailey could have eaily been knocked out with adavan(sp) xanax or whatever else they had...maybe it was even purchased with that money withdrawn from the ATM.

I can't believe Hailey never told Billie she was afraid of Shawn. Just like any 11-13 year old girl she's going to have heated arguments with her mother, especially considering the broken family issues, and I'm sure Shawn being scary came up multiple times during those arguments at the very least. If all these other people knew about it...grandmas, neighbor girl, possibly 4H friend from Topix...I'm sure mom heard about Shawn's creepiness.

I can believe it. A teacher did inappropriate things to me when I was in 6th grade and I didn't tell my mother until I was 18...

I bet after this she loses custody of DD.
OR DD will move out.........
Where is DD right now?

BD keeps saying Hailey's "not in her house". If it ends up it's semantics because she knows "Hailey is under her house", I'll lose it.

Marc Klaas may well lose his credibility with me on this one case.

You make a really good point, but I still question her involvement though.

But what mother would be thinking about their jobs when their only daughter is missing and possibly murdered? What mother??????

I would because I'd refuse to believe my daughter was murdered and would be planning to wake up tomorrow to the way things were.

As I was the only financial support for my children if I'd been hiding anything that could cause me to get fired it would be in the back of my mind.

Until the day they found her and I had to believe she was gone. Then my world would end.

I doubt it after all of this time. But I think the plan was to keep her for a bit. I really believe he was acting out his fantasy of being The Collector from the movie. It's the mask he ordered, it's the one he wears in the pics ( he must own more than one of that particular mask), posing by the cellar.

the movie plot

from wiki

""Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she was locked away somewhere.

This is what I wish NG has asked BD about...the items in the box and SA's masks, if this was a HOBBY of theirs together or SA's alone and did at times SA wear those masks and try to scare Hailey....

I don't think SA would have left anything in/under/around a house that has a 16 yr old male living in it. The chance of it being found would be too high.
Whatever SA is hiding, he hid on "his turf" IMO

You are correct. LVN is not at the educational level of an RN.

A LVN is a licensed vocational nurse
A LVN is the same as an LPN: licensed practical nurse
A RN is a registered nurse

Where I live, the LVN/LPN course is two-years and the RN Program takes 4- years to complete.

I can believe it. A teacher did inappropriate things to me when I was in 6th grade and I didn't tell my mother until I was 18...

Same here - except I was 4-7 and I'm 31 now, and just recently told. Because as a child I wasn't believed.

One girl on the FB claims to know H and said she and Billie fight constantly...

reading your post, I noticed another similarity, to the Haleigh Cummings case. [CD] is the name of Haleigh's half sister. If Shawn & Billie are as wrapped up in monsters, movies, & true crime, as it seems, then I would bet that they keep up with true crime shows. I wonder how closely, they followed Haleigh's case. When I heard Shawn, basically quote Misty Croslin's 'that little girl' speech, I almost lost it. He seems to be living out his fantasy. how unoriginal, he is.

Get out of my head dodie! I've been wondering the same thing since day 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne