TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts are facts. I would really love to hear DD side of this story. We already know that BD knew there was trouble because she let her daughter live with different people. I do not want to hear her saying she knew nothing. Why would you let your daughter live with other people then?

On the same basis though...why would her dad let his daughter stay with all these other people? Especially once he was told by his mother what Hayleigh had said to her?

I don't find Billie truthful if that is okay to say. I think she is trying really hard to appear truthful, but it is not working for me, personally.

Agreed.

It's not working for Billie either and most certainly not for Hailey.

jmo

Lord Help Me if LE ever examines my computer! My list and files are a lot longer and more varied now,thanks to IMVU, than their list. I could be in trouble cause of all the things I've searched from these cases here on Websleuths.

I just don't think she is lying. Nancy never really gave her a chance to complete her answer. Billie is not a good communicator. She talks about things assuming we know the referents, which is what the psychologist referred to.

I think she is gullible and is just now finding out what a liar and manipulator the boyfriend was. I think she is medicated now. I can see that she tears up and almost loses it at times but controls it.

If drugs are involved there is no telling what or how SA did what he did. I'm sure he could have slipped Hailey the date rape drug anytime. Same with Billie and knocked her out so she didn't know what was going on.

Just like he told Billie the LE deleted the phone numbers to control the info he gave her.He may fool her but he's not too smart if he thinks by deleting the numbers they can't find them.

I see shades of Kyron's TH and Zahra's EB here also. Anyone else notice ???

Crucial red flag for me is him telling LE she was promiscuious. Sounds to me like he's getting ready for "it wasn't my fault, she came on to me

I live in Texas, & I say 'the house', instead of home. It's just the way we talk.

lol I come from the gulf coast where we "pass the broom" and have all other kinds of odd sayings/slang, so I certainly respect that.

I guess what I found odd was not the "house" part instead of home, but why she wouldn't say something like "The important thing is that we find her safe" or "the important thing is that anyone who has information come forward" but I guess that's moot...because we all have different phrases we use. I'm not trying to point out what she SHOULD have said, just batting around ideas, mostly....

Is she "all there", I don't know any other way to put that. She seems "off" and the more I listen to her the more I feel that. No, not NG, Billie.

Bingo. I am blown away every time I watch her on NG at how young and quiet she is. All I can think is...she was a nurse?? She just doesn't seem like she is all there.

I keep thinking good for her for going on NG, but then again, at the same time, I think, what's the point??? Keeping Hailey's face out there is important and I give her that....but I just don't know about BD. I keep wanting to believe that she had nothing to do with it, but I think she unknowingly or by sticking her head in the sand helped.

I kept on hitting redial then a mens voice came on and said Hello??? I said Hello, my name is... and I have a question.....the man cut me off and said what grandma???
I was just scrolling along reading as fast as I could to keep up with you all, and came across this. I usually laugh quietly but this made me laugh so hard and so loud my husband ran out of the family room because he thought something was wrong and making me cry.
Thanks for the laugh. It's been awhile since I could even smile much.

All of us have wonky internet search history etc...we talked about that a lot yesterday, 6.5 threads ago.

We don't have this man living in our house at the same time, or have a 13-year old missing...

Considering some of the posts and the various uses of lime I think if I were you, I would take the Corona but pass on the lime.:crazy:

I use TWANG.......much easier. And I'm quite sure the alcohol negates any bad effect from all the salt.

Patty- could we have a not quite sure BD harmed her but is involved in the coverup of who did?

I have not heard CD side of his story. BD is on national tv stating she knew nothing of Hailey being scared of SA. I am only stating that she knew her daughter was afraid of SA. Period

Patty- could we have a not quite sure BD harmed her but is involved in the coverup of who did?

Feel free to do anyone that you wish. I just got it started as I noticed a post about someone wishing they could do a poll.

Dr. Marshall (PSY): SA camping sites? places he wanted to go? child homicide perps often admit ahead of time somehow where they're going to put the body

I did find this statement very interesting, not just in this case but in general. I wonder just how true this is...it must be for him to have said it...

So...what all did SA post about with his fantasies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx