TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need a drink....(And I hardly drink at all)

Maybe if I have enough drinks, I'll fall off the fence and not have to worry about it anymore...

:drink:

(ETA: Actually, my original comment about needing a drink was aimed at the thread being closed for about 10 minutes...:eek:)

No. But there is one thing niggling at my brain. The guy that was reported missing from ODESSA that they found dead today, and the "sighting" in Odessa. It's pinging me. So chances are I need to have another beer and get over it.

I got you a beer... corona with lime?

Yeah... It's nice to have the time-outs as things DO get heated once in a while. I told my hubs that I was put on a time-out by Kimster and he said, "Are you sure she isn't still bitter about the Ducks losing?"

Yeah... Maybe I'm on WS too much......

I think she is hiding something as well. I just don't know what it is yet? I'm leaning toward her hiding her drug usage since she didn't answer NG on that topic tonight. I'm also wondering if she is trying to cover her guilt because she knows she wasn't parenting Hailey and could have indirectly allowed harm to come to her.

Because she keeps appearing on NG and hasn't lawyered up, I'm holding out that she didn't hurt Hailey.

But I just don't know. She's not laying it all out on the line, in my opinion.

So I'm still sitting on the fence with my opinion. My prayer is that Hailey really is hiding out somewhere. :praying:
Today, is the 1st time that I really considered, that she may be in hiding.

***warning graphic***

If she was put under that house, it would be quite obvious before now. You can't disguise that odor. Now, was she cemented in a tub (like the girl in Vegas)? Or was there a couple of bags of lime purchased somewhere? Or is the space big enough that a person could get under there and dig a hole?

LE must have some kind of clue to say they want under that house. Maybe they aren't looking for Hailey. Maybe the masks (or that chainsaw in the pic) are missing.

Why would LE need to ask permission to look under the house? You would think they would just come with a search warrant and get after it, not give anyone time to clear it out.

I agree with you, but I have suspicions that Shawn is involved with at least another perp, and not BD.

I think those 11 texts were between him and this "other", reliving whatever they did.

Do we know they are texts and not phone calls? I didn't see this part.

Were the SAR dogs around the house, was there a hit?
Why under the house, disturbed earth?
Boards missing?
That doesn't seem a likely place, but then again we do not know
what LE knows!

SA eyes very sanpuka IMO........in the screen shots and in the 1 mug shot from his DUI days.

Three whites for sure!

I think that NG and Mark Klaas are using a tactic to get Billie to feel comfortable enough to speak freely about what she believes. I think she is terrified of whatever she knows. I think her poor judgement when it comes to SA is tearing her apart and never in a million years did she fathom that he could have done something like this to Hailey. There is such a rush of emotion on all aspects. God Bless all of those who LOVE Hailey Dunn.

BBM she has not lawyered up and they want her back on the show.
ONLY she knows SA better than most being with him for 3 years.........IMO

I think she is afraid she will lose her job but I think since the affidavits came out she probably will lose her job anyway so she should come clean.

I wonder after this show, I wonder if she will call CD and ask him why didn't you tell me about Hailey being afraid of SD?

[I think she is afraid she will lose her job but I think since the affidavits came out she probably will lose her job anyway so she should come clean.] My thoughts exactly!

I don't find Billie truthful if that is okay to say. I think she is trying really hard to appear truthful, but it is not working for me, personally.

Cluci - I've told you this before... I really love your posts; your ever-changing avi's to mood (like cat jumping off fence... love that one) cheers me up.

I agree with you; she's not being truthful. And it's okay to say..... I think. lol

Unfortunately, Google StreetView does not allow you to get that close without distorting the pic. Unless, there is a sleuther who can fix the resolution.
That would be awesome. But wouldn't they smell the decomposition?

Yes, especially if the dogs were taken there.

Yeah... It's nice to have the time-outs as things DO get heated once in a while. I told my hubs that I was put on a time-out by Kimster and he said, "Are you sure she isn't still bitter about the Ducks losing?"

Considering some of the posts and the various uses of lime I think if I were you, I would take the Corona but pass on the lime.:crazy:

I think Billie is fully aware that SA is capable of harming Hailey, and by now, probably thinks he did. I think she knowingly ignored signs for the past two years or however long he has really lived there, in order to be able to keep him.

I do not think she planned and executed any crime with him; but I think she might know more about what did happen then she is telling, and I hate how she acts as though the police made up lies in the affadavit. That tells me a lot-I don't believe that at all.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Too funny!!!

Unfortunately, Google StreetView does not allow you to get that close without distorting the pic. Unless, there is a sleuther who can fix the resolution.
That would be awesome. But wouldn't they smell the decomposition?

My understanding ...lime can throw off cadaver dogs too.

Dunn was accompanied by his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their 3-month-old daughter, [CD]. A friend of Dunn's said someone he knew thought they had seen Hailey panhandling with a tall Caucasian man and a small dog in Odessa, Dunn said. He also was pursuing a tip about a man who had moved to Colorado City about four months ago and was in a hurry to leave Colorado City and return to Odessa immediately following Hailey's disappearance.

Both leads turned up nothing, Dunn said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-hailey_dunn_clint_brief/?partner=yahoo_feeds
reading your post, I noticed another similarity, to the Haleigh Cummings case. [CD] is the name of Haleigh's half sister. If Shawn & Billie are as wrapped up in monsters, movies, & true crime, as it seems, then I would bet that they keep up with true crime shows. I wonder how closely, they followed Haleigh's case. When I heard Shawn, basically quote Misty Croslin's 'that little girl' speech, I almost lost it. He seems to be living out his fantasy. how unoriginal, he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne