TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is talking to him through the media.....hurl. And my answer is #2. She is afraid he is gonna role on her. But what I am beginning to wonder, is what else might they be covering? And it's not just drugs - that's already out there.

It's so blatant. We've suspected such in other cases. I think this might be a first for WS. Pretty soon they will be sneaking out to see each other in the middle of the night....if they aren't already doing that, that is.

Special request to our mods: Can Hailey have her own forum? I'm getting whiplash checking so many forums on her for updates.

Thank you... :seeya:

"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

The bolded words just seem out of place eh???????

I wonder if she said this stuff before or after 'him' was named a suspect and LE was searching a LANDFILL for her daughter, FGS.

Someone posted up thread the question of who could leave a 13-year-old daughter home all day without checking on her or anything. My answer would be a mother who makes public declarations of love for the man the police have made pretty clear allegedly is involved in that daughter's disappearce and likely murder.

Where did BD work? was it in the same vicinity of SA's work? I still am trying to figure out why he went to work that day. He left after 10 mins I wanna know why he drove there in the first place.

NG needs to get Clint on there and leave Billie at home.
Something is just not right with her at all.

Another "stranger" thought I have....a mom who does not check/call/communicate to her daughter's leaving for the overnight/coming home/being gone...FOR HOURS...AWAY FROM HOME.......yet says she peeks in on her...IN HER OWN BED..IN HER OWN HOUSE..just to see if she is OK....2 extreme actions/thoughts to me....moo

A mod can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was stated by a mod that BD and SA are "fair game" when the affadavits were released ?

I'll look for the post, but I believe they said whatever was sleuthed had to somehow relate back to Hailey's case - and not just be random info and personal details about their private lives.

Didn't Billi say this morning that if SA was found to have no involvement that she wanted him back? Or did I dream that?

Seems we know very little about WHERE SA was on 12/28. I'd like to know what he told LE about his whereabouts, and also where BD thought he was. DD came home from his friend's the evening before, and BD went to work in Snyder before reporting HD missing later in the day. Did SA "pretend" to go to work the day after he walked off the job (supposedly was fired)? According to BD's statement on NG, he didn't come clean about being "fired" until later in the week. If she didn't know, shouldn't she have thought it odd that he didn't go in that day?

I wonder if she said this stuff before or after 'him' was named a suspect and LE was searching a LANDFILL for her daughter, FGS.

Someone posted up thread the question of who could leave a 13-year-old daughter home all day without checking on her or anything. My answer would be a mother who makes public declarations of love for the man the police have made pretty clear allegedly is involved in that daughter's disappearce and likely murder.

That is a video from tonight..............

Where did BD work? was it in the same vicinity of SA's work? I still am trying to figure out why he went to work that day. He left after 10 mins I wanna know why he drove there in the first place.

We have been trying to figure that out for days...

I dont even know what to think about her. I just dont understand it.

Let me see if I can explain this delicately. I think it has to do with a woman having the hots for guy so bad she loses all sense.

Not that that has ever happened to me in my life. :angel:

Certainly never happened to me with a child murderer though.

But I think that's the theme here. Just what my intuition is telling me.

She "loves" him. In a base kinda way.

It's so blatant. We've suspected such in other cases. I think this might be a first for WS. Pretty soon they will be sneaking out to see each other in the middle of the night....if they aren't already doing that, that is.

Disgusting thought...but so very possible. :sick:

Wow... I just watched the interview with Clint. It was heartwrenching, how he said that he felt like he wasn't doing enough... :cry:

You can tell that he is truly heartbroken.

I really hope that LE or someone has reached out to Clint in the form of offering help. You all know way way more than I do about support groups for the parents of missing children , but I hope someone is there to help Clint. From what I have seen... he's shattered. Poor guys daughter goes missing, he gets arrested for possession, gets thrown out of his house, has no transportation, etc.

A co-worker drove her to work.

HTH

I wanna talk to that coworker! What was BD's mood, what did she talk about on the drive in, was her demeanor any different than normal??? Well, I'm sure LE has grilled him/her.

Wow... I just watched the interview with Clint. It was heartwrenching, how he said that he felt like he wasn't doing enough... :cry:

You can tell that he is truly heartbroken.

Could you post the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member