TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LE unwilling to give the lie detectors again or have BD and SA not volunteered any more? That's a big indicator in my book. If I had to, I'd be offering to take one every day until I passed it. MOO

I thought about that too. What if LE asks SA to take another LDT with say an independant LDT company? I wonder if SA would take another one under the guise of clearing his name? :waitasec:

I wish we knew what type of narcotics was bought. Was it weed? Was it an upper? over $100 worth of weed is what? a quarter pound. that's a lot of weed.

It's ridiculous. Who leaves a 13 year old home alone all day long with no brother around, goes out of town to her Mom's, to get drugs or whatever, yet has not talked to the child all day long into the evening. To leave a young girl alone all day, never to check on her ,and to think she was leaving her in the afternoon with the live in guy is horrible. Didn't the grandma even ask where Haylie was?

:waitasec: I'm not believing the part about stopping at her mom's. They made a stop after withdrawing the money..........but it sure as heck wasn't to see her mom for 15 minutes.

jmo

This is my question.???? How is it posible that SA left his place of employment in Snyder at 6:10 am on monday Dec. 27 and BD left home at 6:20am Dec. 27 from Colorado City, didn't they share her car? How can the car be in 2 cities at one time? Also if they possible had 2 different cars, why did SA pick BD up from work on Monday Dec.27?

he had help???? IMO cousin maybe..........JMOO

I'm new to WS, but have been following along for about a week and a half now. I've never really had any doubt about SA's involvement in HD's disappearance, but am still struggling regarding BD's. I keep coming back to one question - What are the odds of a person having a self-professed "hobby" of collecting information about brutal crimes, and then having her child end up a victim of such?

Definitely,a menu planner for parents who do drugs.

Sort of like that ole Deal-A-Meal thing. "If you're going to be doing Drug X, pick something nuke-able. If you're going to be doing Drug Y, stick to Jack-in-the-Box. Drug Z...well, there's always the crumbs on the floor."

I'd like to know what things she took with her when she was sleeping at her dad's or at her grandma's...all kids take certain things everywhere for a night away.

This child has lived basically here and there for a year or longer...Billie probably didn't bat any eyelash, just so long as she had SA all to herself. Most mothers would recognize that a child is unhappy if she wants to go live with relatives in another town, or move in with her dad, or stay anywhere but at home. But Billie seems to have closed her eyes to anything that was inconvenient to her love/lust/obsession with SA and Hailey did the best she could, fending for herself. And eventually, Hailey's luck ran out, she did not get out of the house to her next destination quickly enough...

IMO, Billi is so hung up and obsessed with SA makes ya wonder what all she would do for him.

Yep, uh huh, this right here! What would she do? Because it's gone past denial.

I'm new to WS, but have been following along for about a week and a half now. I've never really had any doubt about SA's involvement in HD's disappearance, but am still struggling regarding BD's. I keep coming back to one question - What are the odds of a person having a self-professed "hobby" of collecting information about brutal crimes, and then having her child end up a victim of such?

:welcome5:, wonderella :)

Pretty low I would think because you'd think she'd have learned the warning signs and how to prevent it.

I'd like to know what things she took with her when she was sleeping at her dad's or at her grandma's...all kids take certain things everywhere for a night away.

This child has lived basically here and there for a year or longer...Billie probably didn't bat any eyelash, just so long as she had SA all to herself. Most mothers would recognize that a child is unhappy if she wants to go live with relatives in another town, or move in with her dad, or stay anywhere but at home. But Billie seems to have closed her eyes to anything that was inconvenient to her love/lust/obsession with SA and Hailey did the best she could, fending for herself. And eventually, Hailey's luck ran out, she did not get out of the house to her next destination quickly enough...
Good point. Just what did she normally take with her when she spent the night with her dad or her grandma? As opposed to taking nothing with her to go "spend the night with her friend?"

Yep, uh huh, this right here! What would she do? Because it's gone past denial.

IMO she's scared to cross him...why?

1) She's a victim of abuse and she's scared of him period.

2) She's scared he's going to roll on her?

"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

The bolded words just seem out of place eh???????

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

Wonder how it feels to her to know that he most likely chose to be with her because of her daughter and not because she's all that.

I know we can't sleuth the people not named but oh I wish. I'd love to know about her background from a young child up, if her parents are still together, do they "party", and what she and CD's break up was from.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member