TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. He "loves" Billie. He "loves" David. Who's missing in this happy little family love fest?

*Please note that I am not defending this guy in any way, shape or form*:seeya:

Apparently SA said this after Hailey was missing, when Billie asked him to move out. In that context, I guess he was trying to say that he wouldn't hurt the two people who were still in the house -DD and Billie. At least that is how I understood this quote.

It would be interesting to know ...if the LE checked..on the friends of H..their statements..whenever she spent the night with them...IF...BD..would call and talk with H...just to "check in" with her...etc...if she called H AT ALL...EVER...while she was with friends/over nites..and her 13

It is odd/strange to me...that all that time went by...and B said she did not try to call H...but asked her son several days later..to contact her..to come home..
Begs the question..why didn't B call her daughter to come home...???instead of the brother calling...????..
BIG question hanging out there.....Why not B call????

Surely you jest.........
I wasn't trying to get at BD's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when SA would have told her that Hailey went to MB's for the night. Kinda like BD saying "what do you want for dinner or I was going to make this or that - and then SA saying well we don't have to worry about Hailey she's at MB's.

See I don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to MB's was a ruse - all the way around. And BD knew it. JMHO

i wasn't trying to get at bd's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when sa would have told her that hailey went to mb's for the night. Kinda like bd saying "what do you want for dinner or i was going to make this or that - and then sa saying well we don't have to worry about hailey she's at mb's.

See i don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to mb's was a ruse - all the way around. And bd knew it. Jmho

ita..........ruse.

I was trying to think of what you would buy for dinner for your teens,after a drug buy.Would it be pizza or would you have the money for that? Maybe McDonalds,I don't know.Is there a standard meal or what? Geesh...
I don't know. We really should consult Emily Post, don't you think?

*Please note that I am not defending this guy in any way, shape or form*:seeya:

Apparently SA said this after Hailey was missing, when Billie asked him to move out. In that context, I guess he was trying to say that he wouldn't hurt the two people who were still in the house -DD and Billie. At least that is how I understood this quote.
But I would THINK he'd be emphasizing that he loves the one who is missing...and the reason why he is being asked to stay away!

it was supposed to be on KTAB. I hope they post the video after the news.
Billie was on there . They are posting about it on FHD. Disturbing. :(

really - me too. I mean what about dinner? She has two children to feed. Wasn't anything said about what's for dinner or who's cooking? SA and BD were in Snyder visiting ATM's, their connection and then a quick stop by her mom's - so where was dinner supposed to fit in here?

I don't think anyone cared about basic living needs. C'mon her kid had to break into his own house via a window. Who doesn't give their kid a key to their own home?

I wasn't trying to get at BD's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when SA would have told her that Hailey went to MB's for the night. Kinda like BD saying "what do you want for dinner or I was going to make this or that - and then SA saying well we don't have to worry about Hailey she's at MB's.

See I don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to MB's was a ruse - all the way around. And BD knew it. JMHO

Oh I know,it just struck me,"Okay honey,what do we feed the kids after our drug buy?".If they had no money,so they got money out of the bank,how much did they use for drugs?How much would they have left for food and gas and how would they plan on feeding the kids the rest of the week till payday?What a crazy lifestyle.

it was supposed to be on KTAB. I hope they post the video after the news.
Billie was on there . They are posting about it on FHD. Disturbing. :(
OH MY :eek:

I have no words.................................

the one thing that bothers me the most is why she wouldn't talk to her mom about spending the night over at anybody house. including her dads...

BD said it her self Hailey still a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx