TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article:

"Friday, KTXS asked Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer, who has been a liaison between police and media why if all documents and investigations seem to point to Adkins, have no arrests been made, "At this point I don't know and I haven't talked to persecutor and or command post about their needs and desires on an effecting arrest, in a lot of these cases you need a body or something, evidence to say there's foul play, you know that Hailey is deceased."

Persecutor???? Who writes this stuff????

But... he is right, they need evidence before they can arrest someone. Well, they could arrest him on suspicion, but they can only hold him 72 hours before they have to charge him or let him go.

It was mentioned in the other thread today that Kampfer doesn't have the authority to declare him a suspect. No, he doesn't, but he can repeat what he's been told, and I feel that since he's the liaison between the police and media, he has been informed of his status.

That can't be a direct quote can it?

Go to the Parking Lot thread on Hailey. Treating this like you would the scanner thread!! Everybody has to go over there. Interesting new find over there that mods gave permission to talk about:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

At this point (and I know we can't sleuth him - this is just a question) I am really curious as to SA's BFF cousin. Does he work? Did he work that Monday? Where was he that Monday (and Tuesday).

Just askin' - that's all.

I want to know this too!~

This is my question.???? How is it posible that SA left his place of employment in Snyder at 6:10 am on monday Dec. 27 and BD left home at 6:20am Dec. 27 from Colorado City, didn't they share her car? How can the car be in 2 cities at one time? Also if they possible had 2 different cars, why did SA pick BD up from work on Monday Dec.27?

This is my question.???? How is it posible that SA left his place of employment in Snyder at 6:10 am on monday Dec. 27 and BD left home at 6:20am Dec. 27 from Colorado City, didn't they share her car? How can the car be in 2 cities at one time? Also if they possible had 2 different cars, why did SA pick BD up from work on Monday Dec.27?

A co-worker drove her to work.

HTH

Right.

What time was Hailey reported missing?

Sunday she was in bed at 10

Monday she leaves to go to the friends house.

So tuesday where is everyone? I may have missed this in the earlier threads

ok I did miss it.

From what I know of the timeline;

Sunday 12.26 at 10pm, DD sees her playing his video game as he leaves to spend the night elsewhere. perhaps he spent two nights there,Also, BD says the last time she saw HD was that evening also.

Monday 12.27 at 6am, SA leaves to go to work what auto he used or if someone took him.
at 610am, he leaves his job, don't know if he punched out. Only know he was not fired nor was there an arguement with his supervisor.

At 625 to 630am, BD leaves for work. A coworker picks her up.
At 635, cell pings place SA back at Ccity home, though he said he went directly to his mom's from work.
At 656am, cell pings place him still in Ccity.

Hailey is supposidly in bed at her home.

From 656am until 938am, SA's phone is turned off, so his whereabouts are not known.

From 938am to 238pm, iirc, SA's cell pings in B.springs, where his mom lives. He has 11 phone calls during that time.

It is suspected he took Hailey from her bed, and whomever he talked to at 656am may know something. It would be good to know if that was the same person he talked to at 635am.

at 400pm on Monday or Tuesday DD returns home to a locked door, and climbing through a window finds SA wide eyed, and in panic mode.w

SA picks up BD from work and cash withdrawls at about 620pm.
BD is told by SA that HD went to spend the night at a friend's house.

Tuesday 12.28, BD calls DD at about 230 pm to have him text HD;s friend to tell HD to come home. Friend says HD didn't spend the night.
BD gets a ride from a coworker and goes straight to LE.
I do not know if she talked to SA while in route, or after.

moo

From what I know of the timeline;

Sunday 12.26 at 10pm, DD sees her playing his video game as he leaves to spend the night elsewhere.
Also, BD says the last time she was HD was that evening also.

Monday 12.27 at 6am, SA leaves to go to work. Don't know what auto he used or if someone took hi.
at 610am, he leaves his job, don't know if he punched out. Only know he was not fired nor was there an arguement with his supervisor.

At 625 to 630am, BD leaves for work. A coworker picks her up.
At 635, cell pings place SA back at Ccity home, though he said he went directly to his mom's from work.
At 656am, cell pings place him still in Ccity.

Hailey is supposidly in bed at her home.

From 656am until 938am, SA's phone is turned off, so his whereabouts are not known.

From 938am to 238pm, iirc, SA's cell pings in B.springs, where his mom lives. He has 11 phone calls during that time.

It is suspected he took Hailey from her bed, and whomever he talked to at 656am may know something. It would be good to know if that was the same person he talked to at 635am.

SA picks up BD from work and cash withdrawls at about 620pm.
BD us ttold by SA that HD went to spend the night at a friend's house.

Tuesday 12.28, BD calls DD at about 230 pm to have him text HD;s friend to tell HD to come home. Friend says HD didn't spend the night.
BD gets a ride from a coworker and goes straight to LE.
I do not know if she talked to SA while in route, or after.

moo

Great job, thank you! I wonder if there are any blankets, or tarps missing from BD or SA's mom's house?

Has there been any reports of LE having questioned Shawn's mom if she saw H that day...or was she home that day..IF S came to see her???...did LE questions the neighbors of S's mother to see if they witnessed seeing the teen ager there that day...or ANY day..?? anyone know if S's mom lives in a close neighborhood or further out...Anyone that might have seen something???...these are my thought...moo

Has there been any reports of LE having questioned Shawn's mom if she saw H that day...or was she home that day..IF S came to see her???...did LE questions the neighbors of S's mother to see if they witnessed seeing the teen ager there that day...or ANY day..?? anyone know if S's mom lives in a close neighborhood or further out...Anyone that might have seen something???...these are my thought...moo

We haven't heard much about her except that she wanted her computer back pretty fast. I want to know what SA was wearing when he got there. She lives in Dunn, I believe?

We haven't heard much about her except that she wanted her computer back pretty fast. I want to know what SA was wearing when he got there. She lives in Dunn, I believe?

Mom lives in Big Spring, Grandmother in Dunn.

from your link

"She said she also wanted people to know her daughter is more than "the cheerleader," noting Hailey also plays volleyball, basketball and softball and is a first chair saxophone player in the school band."

A little jab at NG, perhaps??????

{O/T I see in a sidebar in this article that the Twins signed Jim Thome. :woohoo: We just mailed our down-payment for our partial season tickets!!}

Go to the Parking Lot thread on Hailey. Treating this like you would the scanner thread!! Everybody has to go over there. Interesting new find over there that mods gave permission to talk about:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks, but NO. I don't do rumors/PL after the H.C. case. I DID go there for the videos, etc. and thanked some folks, but ...... NOT ever again. JMO

I don't do rumors, off the wall speculation, etc. PEACE. Out of here and going to bed. Sleep well posters.

"They assure me they check out every lead," Billie Dunn told the AP on Friday. "They're not just looking at him (Adkins). Anything could have happened.

"But I don't feel like they're getting anywhere with anything," she said. "It's been 18 days."

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She said she asked Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"

Dunn said Friday she had not exchanged text messages with Adkins in a few days.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUoD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

from your link

"She said she also wanted people to know her daughter is more than "the cheerleader," noting Hailey also plays volleyball, basketball and softball and is a first chair saxophone player in the school band."

A little jab at NG, perhaps??????

{O/T I see in a sidebar in this article that the Twins signed Jim Thome. :woohoo: We just mailed our down-payment for our partial season tickets!!}

If that was a jab at Nancy Grace then I am going to be highly annoyed with Billie Dunn. Nancy doesn't have to cover her daughter on her show but does it anyway and to make a jab at someone who is trying to help you and has backed you up is pathetic in my opinion!!

If she's ever watched that show regularly she'd know that Nancy does that type thing with all the people she covers. She opens the show the same way every time she covers that said case. Just like Casey Anthony's case. She'd always open it up with something like "Beautiful 3 year old Florida Girl Caylee." and then something like "Because Mommy didn't report her missing" I can remember it. With Haleigh Cummings it was "Daddy goes to work the night shift", or "babysitter turned step-mom" when referring to Misty. It's just how they do their shows.

Sorry for the rant I just find it incredibly rude to jab at someone like that who is only trying to help and has had your back from day one!

"They assure me they check out every lead," Billie Dunn told the AP on Friday. "They're not just looking at him (Adkins). Anything could have happened.

"But I don't feel like they're getting anywhere with anything," she said. "It's been 18 days."

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She said she asked Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUoD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

Interesting. Nothing about loving Hailey.

It's ridiculous. Who leaves a 13 year old home alone all day long with no brother around, goes out of town to her Mom's, to get drugs or whatever, yet has not talked to the child all day long into the evening. To leave a young girl alone all day, never to check on her ,and to think she was leaving her in the afternoon with the live in guy is horrible. Didn't the grandma even ask where Haylie was?

Well, I think Billie thought by that time that Hailey had gone to a friend's house to sleep over. And since Billie had just come from work, I doubt that the grandma would have expected Hailey to be with her.
As for leaving her alone with the b/f all day... Billie thought SA was at work, too... possibly didn't find out till later that he walked off the job. Those oilfield/gas well jobs work late, usually 10 or 12 hour shifts. It's not a 7 to 3 workday for them.

hmmm - has SA been watching NG? Was it you, teh, that said you thought BD was sending messages to SA via NG?

He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

Interesting. Nothing about loving Hailey.

Well, no...she did say this which is more than we have heard so far.

"I don't know whether she's safe, I don't know whether she's hurt," Dunn said. "I don't know if she's somewhere wondering 'Why hasn't my mom found me?' That's the hardest.

But, I'm sure it's been pointed out to her that she is looking really bad for not doing that, so I expect more.........lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member