TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing.....I know, I'm bad about that but hear me out. He picks her up Monday, they are together at 6:19, they go do this do that, go to her Mon's etc...and all this time he does not tell her that Hailey went to spend the night somewhere? Didn't she wonder if Hailey was at home, didn't she ask? Instead she says when they GOT HOME he tells her........that does not feel right either.

In reference to the trucks....they are 2 different trucks...the older black truck in front of Billie's house has been there and broke down for a long time. Truck shown at grandma's house in Dunn is much newer..no idea if that actually belongs to Shawn or he is just using it now that he is out of Billie's house.

I agree...furthermore....BD said she peeked in on H that morning before she left for work at 6?...but does not say...she SAW her....only some covers and assumed H was in bed.........she just assumed....and is NOT CLAIMING ..my child WAS in bed when I left for work...perhaps it is the way I am "feeling" about her statement...I feel she is "distancing" herself from saying she KNEW POSITIVELY ..she was in her bed....that's how I feel about the way she said it.....imo..
If I am incorrect in how BD said this, please correct me...I do sometimes mis interpet statements wrong...thanks

I don't know if you misinterpreted it but this is what she said: that she peeked in that morning and thought she saw her in bed, but didn't go touch her to make sure. So she can't be 100% sure that Hailey was in bed that morning.

I doubt that there are very many parents of teens who make it a habit to go in and feel of the covers to make sure it's them and they didn't sneak out... not every day. I had to touch my boys to wake them up... I could have called their names until doomsday and they didn't hear me... it took shaking their shoulders to get them awake. I'm the same way.

Welcome, RavenTrue!!! And great first post... Lots of good observations. :)

Thank you belimom. :)

I understand that a timeline has been established from 9pm when brother left. He knows a lot more from his little sis. Maybe that's why he's been forgotten. From info, and my gut I feel that as out there as SA seemed in videos...imagine him behind closed doors when you are alone....X:

Do we have a timeline for SA on the 28th? After UPS, USPS or Fed Ex came by? Was he at BD's all the time, with LE, off on his own?

Perhaps he tricked Hailey into leaving with him. He could have used a number of reasons, Mom's had an accident, your brother is sick. jmo

Or, he could have drugged her. Doesn't seem to have been a shortage of "sleep aids" in that household.

Do we have a timeline for SA on the 28th? After UPS, USPS or Fed Ex came by? Was he at BD's all the time, with LE, off on his own?

No, we don't. BD said he came right home (from some unknown place--unknown to us that is) when Hailey was discovered missing, but that is all we know, I think.

Nothing, only that Billie says he "came rushing home", but from where we do not know......and what UPS or Fed EX?

And you would have thought after she was asked about him quitting/getting fired or whatever he told her, Monday, she would have said where he was Tuesday since she knew he was not at work.........

New information in the private forum if you guys want to check it out:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

MOO

we have a landfill being searched for what we suspect is looking for evidence of Hailey's disappearance or worse yet, her remains. Can we take a minute to ask whomever you pray to or not pray to for that matter and ask that LE and searchers find what they need to find and all remain safe. That they all be strong, knowing that they are more than likely looking for a 13 year old little girl. Thank you....

**this is not meant to offend those who do not believe in God**

Dear Lord,

On behalf of the many members here at WS, we lift up Your precious child, Hailey Dunn. We pray that Your strength, love and everlasting comfort be felt by each and every person assisting in this rescue/recovery- those in the field, sleuthing here, LE, SAR, family, and anyone who's heart has yearned for the safe return of this little one You call Your own.

We pray that above all else, that Your Will be done and lead our hearts to remember that nothing is hidden from You and if Hailey has been harmed in any way, that person(s) will one day answer to You. Dear Abba, our hearts cry out for justice for ALL the precious children taken from this world too soon, or harmed by those with an evilness we cannot comprehend. We ask for Your comfort and protection for all who have been touched by the cruelty in this world.

In Jesus' name I pray to You. ~Amen :praying:

In reference to the trucks....they are 2 different trucks...the older black truck in front of Billie's house has been there and broke down for a long time. Truck shown at grandma's house in Dunn is much newer..no idea if that actually belongs to Shawn or he is just using it now that he is out of Billie's house.

That's very interesting,so he had her car 12/27 and no cell pings for a number of hours.If that's his truck,don't understand why it wasn't checked.Even if it's not his truck,it could have been a truck he had access to.

The black pickup parked at BD house is a older chevy shortwheel base and is still there. The black pickup parked at SA grandmother's house in Dunn is a newer model black dodge.

Nothing, only that Billie says he "came rushing home", but from where we do not know......and what UPS or Fed EX?

And you would have thought after she was asked about him quitting/getting fired or whatever he told her, Monday, she would have said where he was Tuesday since she knew he was not at work.........

His mask.

His review stated it came on the 28th.

No Confirmation If Police Found Evidence Or Remains In Abilene Landfill

Here is an article from just a couple of hours ago;

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26500349/detail.html

In the article:

"Friday, KTXS asked Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer, who has been a liaison between police and media why if all documents and investigations seem to point to Adkins, have no arrests been made, "At this point I don't know and I haven't talked to persecutor and or command post about their needs and desires on an effecting arrest, in a lot of these cases you need a body or something, evidence to say there's foul play, you know that Hailey is deceased."

Persecutor???? Who writes this stuff????

But... he is right, they need evidence before they can arrest someone. Well, they could arrest him on suspicion, but they can only hold him 72 hours before they have to charge him or let him go.

It was mentioned in the other thread today that Kampfer doesn't have the authority to declare him a suspect. No, he doesn't, but he can repeat what he's been told, and I feel that since he's the liaison between the police and media, he has been informed of his status.

And another thing.....I know, I'm bad about that but hear me out. He picks her up Monday, they are together at 6:19, they go do this do that, go to her Mon's etc...and all this time he does not tell her that Hailey went to spend the night somewhere? Didn't she wonder if Hailey was at home, didn't she ask? Instead she says when they GOT HOME he tells her........that does not feel right either.

It's ridiculous. Who leaves a 13 year old home alone all day long with no brother around, goes out of town to her Mom's, to get drugs or whatever, yet has not talked to the child all day long into the evening. To leave a young girl alone all day, never to check on her ,and to think she was leaving her in the afternoon with the live in guy is horrible. Didn't the grandma even ask where Haylie was?

Can you give us a clue to a page number or anything? Still trying to catch up on todays threads and am not sure which post you are reffering to on the private site?

On the last page. Information about the "MM" website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member