Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping something off...(sd cards)?
there was a lot of mp3 ipad/pod confusion as to one being broken or lost...throwing out evidence...
picking something up he'd left there and was gonna need...(gps, suppplies)
picking someone up to bring back to the house...
swapping vehicles... wish I knew!!!!

Something may have happened the night before, but leaving work could also have been an impulse to go act out on some fantasy while school was out for holidays, the brother was gone, the Mom was at work, and neighbors possibly still gone for the holidays.

The ONLY thing I can come up with was this was a scent from a day or two prior to her missing.

Otherwise, this piece of the puzzle is a bit bizarre.

That is what I was thinking too. How many times has she walked from her moms to her dads? Probably hundreds of times. And I bet she did so almost every day at least once.

Any theories on why the dogs tracked Haylie's scent to the dad's, to the friend's, then to the motel? Except for the motel this is what SA said Haylie was going to do that day, but weird that her scent ended up at a motel.

How long after Hailey went "missing " was it before the dogs showed up? Just a couple days right? Anybody???
tia

I don't think this family had a whole lot of photos, they did not have a home computer, it seems, or at least not one with internet and Hailey had only just received the MP3 player. So she may have used that cheerleader photo as it was one of the few recent ones she had and was probably taken by the school.

Also, some posters are saying that the two had the house to themselves that night (Monday) and I keep getting confused. Was Hailey's brother gone on a sleepover on Monday night? I thought it was Sunday night...I'm not seeing which night they had the house alone together. When he saw H at 9pm, which night was that??

I'm really curious about the 3 phone calls to "Billie" that SA deleted from his call list in front of LE. BD claims that she left her cell phone home on Monday for the kids to use, so did SA make these phone calls to HD (DD wasn't home) or did BD take her cell to work with her because she knew neither child was home?

I'm pretty sure that was why the LE was like, "huh", and asked to see his phone again, and why he deleted the calls. He tripped himself up and he got caught in his lies. LE not only knows where Shawn's phone was pinging, they know where Billie's was, too.

Would YOU want it known that you were defending this guy?

If I was a lawyer (and I am not), yes I think I would. CA's didn't hide. TH's drove right up to her house. ZB's step-mom's didn't hide. OJ's were out there getting seen. When have we seen one hide like this in such a public case?

How long after Hailey went "missing " was it before the dogs showed up? Just a couple days right? Anybody???
tia

I think it was four days - I think BD said that on NG the first night she was on.

Haylie was said to have left without her jacket and new mp3 player. No mention of her having any cash. I'd like to know if there was plenty of food in the house for her to have eaten breakfast, lunch, or snacks that day. No mention of any of them eating a meal that day, yet they had to go right after work to withdraw money for groceries and gas according to BD. Heck, maybe SA was going to take off work that day but really did go in just to get a free dr pepper.

IIRC it was either Dec.30 or 31. I'm thinking the 31rst.

I believe it was the 31st.

The last time we can really confirm her being seen was the night of the 2th.

These were dogs from the prison and it was readily admitted by the warden that they work trails 24-72 hours old, that's their max (which makes perfect since for a prison dog. They really only need to do immediate trails.)

We are talking a trail that would have been 96 plus hours old. That is way outside their zone.

I really do not feel that we can use the dog info as a solid base for any information.

Thats what I was looking for thanks.

I think he did have both phones. That is why he deleted the phone calls in the LE office maybe??

Because he knows billie didnt make the calls and she left her phone.

Actually, the 3 calls were made from SA's phone to "Billie", that's why I'm wondering if she had her phone that day or was SA trying to call HD.

:doh:
Seriously!! Have we ever once heard her declare love for Hailey?! :(

That'll be tomorrows news.

I catch up late at night and have noticed that todays queries about what BD is/isn't doing/saying, is miraculously the following days statement (s).

I am so cynical :seeya:

Something may have happened the night before, but leaving work could also have been an impulse to go act out on some fantasy while school was out for holidays, the brother was gone, the Mom was at work, and neighbors possibly still gone for the holidays.

Very true! sorry if this sounds out there... nbut if IT went down that night... say accident..and HD was found to be deceased. Someone had to sit with the body and come up.with a plan. They could not just leave her there all day to be found by DD. Hence.the door locked at 4pm? I know I'm trying to think why he had to leave work and returnimmed. why DD locked out, why SA did not answer door and why deer in headlights...had he just had to hide her? MO

If I was a lawyer (and I am not), yes I think I would. CA's didn't hide. TH's drove right up to her house. ZB's step-mom's didn't hide. OJ's were out there getting seen. When have we seen one hide like this in such a public case?
I said that with tongue in cheek.

I was actually quite surprised yesterday when SA was named a POI that this attorney didn't make some type of statement. But he didn't. And now, he's officially a suspect and still silence from his counsel. Odd.

Actually, the 3 calls were made from SA's phone to "Billie", that's why I'm wondering if she had her phone that day or was SA trying to call HD.

Right the phone according to Billie was at the house with the kids. The Hink Factor is astronomical on this one.

I will have to be honest here,I don't like where this is going with CD and the PI talk,people setting up donations from another site and just some other things.It's starting to sound disturbing.If the parents don't want to be suspected of anything,hold off on alot of things,let LE do thier work.Everyone knows Hailey's missing it's the talk of Texas,the media and on tv.I don't want to start looking in other directions.KWIM We know all the issues with SA and some other things,but CD might want to not start talking about hiring PIs and such.I'd hate to see this become another circus as in some other cases lately.

And what BD said about Odessa being where alot of thier family and friends are,just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28