TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped for space
Did you read that during the domestic dispute, Billie claims ""He was calling and telling me we were going to be together whether I like it or not."??

See ... that right there tells me that something is off. Either she's making that up ... or ? ? ? What he's been quoted as saying when he left after the failed poly was almost child-like. I'd have go back and dig it up - but both she and DD reported him as very "submissive" when he left. Doesn't fit with someone who has said "We are going to be together whether you like it or not."

That picture speaks volumes... :(

(That was the picture of Hailey that I had seen on NG that made me think SOMETHING happened to that little girl b/t the date of the cheerleader pic and this pic - yes, one is posed and one is a snapshot, but there just seems to be an overall sense of sadness...)

I see conflict in that snapshot-- and BD oblivious as all get out.

Interesting data i came across today, totally by accident (i stumbled) about the likelihood of stepparents killing a step child.

40 to 100 times more likely. :waitasec: It also has to do with what many here have said about bringing a man into the home as a single mom. The old data said it was bc of the evolutionary imperative, absolutely no reason to care/love for children who cannot pass on their genes but a small new study for the first time shows something else as the possible reason:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...e-stepparents-more-likely-kill-their-children

just thuoght i would throw it out here since there has been a lot of discussion in this case on it.

I think the we've talked about previously, "Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe" (by Gavin de Becker) says something very similar as well.

I see conflict in that snapshot-- and BD oblivious as all get out.

I agree. I downloaded that picture, enlarged it and adjusted the contrast. (I was trying to see exactly what she is holding in her left hand). Wen I zoomed in, the look on her face made me feel sad for her. She doesn't look happy, and the look appeared as one of defeat. JMO

See ... that right there tells me that something is off. Either she's making that up ... or ? ? ? What he's been quoted as saying when he left after the failed poly was almost child-like. I'd have go back and dig it up - but both she and DD reported him as very "submissive" when he left. Doesn't fit with someone who has said "We are going to be together whether you like it or not."

On the other hand bellyup, when he supposedly made those calls to Billie, he wasn't under investigation for the disappearance and possible murder of a young girl. Seems like it would really be in his best interest to play meek and mild.

Oh wow. Just...wow.

Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words!

220x165.jpg

That picture perfectly reflects everything I see in Billie's attitude towards Hailey and Shawn.

Then she mentioned that Charlie was not living there anymore....HELLO...Could he have left town and taken Hailey with him? Isn't it strange that they both disappear at the same time? He could have been an RSO in training and he snatched Hailey when she left home at 3:15. I sure hope the LE's have checked this guy out!

Dear God....PLEASE Bring Hailey Home Alive!

I may have missed it, but I thought she said that C****** is someone who lives there... as in, the present. Has it been stated that he has since moved?

GRACE: One more thing I`ve got to ask you. You have told me, and we have asked police, and they tell us they cannot confirm it, that a neighbor sees your daughter Hailey in your backyard around 12:00 noon, talking on the cell phone. That would be the Monday. The Monday she goes missing.

But police say they have tried to verify that, and they cannot. Are you positive? And what neighbor is it?

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.

GRACE: OK, because we have asked police and they`re telling us they cannot verify it. And if that`s true, that means that nobody absolutely can positively say they saw Hailey since the night before at 10:00 when you saw her watching TV.

That changes the whole -- that`s a whole new ball game if we cannot spot her. Your son comes home, your 16-year-old comes home at 4:00 p.m. the next day, Monday. Hailey is not there. The boyfriend is there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

We're missing something someplace. The focus has been set into place by SA and BD themselves.
imo

It is my understanding that the only way to STOP them from pinging is to remove the battery.

Was Hailey's cell phone left behind and if not did they ever detect any pings from her phone? Or have they reported when the last pings from her phone were detected?

If gone at 3'15, Hailey would be on the street at approximately the same time as brothers ride was bringing him home. Guessing that the driver of the car that brought him home took a poly.

I hadn't seen this video/article before, but it talks about Hailey's Christmas, which I know we were all wondering about!

"Hailey's grandmother said she prays that Dunn was not involved in Hailey's disappearance. "I don't want her to be involved because she's the mother of my grandkids and they love her," Jones said.

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Was Hailey's cell phone left behind and if not did they ever detect any pings from her phone? Or have they reported when the last pings from her phone were detected?

Good questions, but we have not heard the answers. We only know that Billlie said she left the phone at home for the kids, and that it pinged Tuesday morning.

Time after time in these cases (case after endless case), we see the same things with the parents. I remember when my daughter went missing at the age of 13. She had left to walk the dog at 7 pm and didn't come home. Called my ex (her dad) immediately to see if she was there - he lived across the street too. He became instantly panicked too and began looking everywhere he could think. Called her friend's parents. Found out that one of her friends had also left at the same time to walk her dog. And then called the police. The police came immediately (she had only been gone a few hours). They searched her room (found stuff I didn't even know about!); they grilled us. I was in tears and worried beyond belief. Happily the police found her (and her friend) smoking cigarettes behind a nearby drug store at 4 am. The dogs were fine too.

And I am not even going to go into how when my two dogs got loose a year ago from our rv. I stayed up all night driving around, calling them, posting flyers at a nearby rest area, and asking everyone if they had seen them.

I never ever understand these cases.

BBM

I can tell you how to do it if a mod oks it.

My quote thingy is still messed up...every time I try to quote it pulls up two quotes...What's up with that?

Could you please friend me???

Thanks, Sally

Dear God Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!!!

Good questions, but we have not heard the answers. We only know that Billlie said she left the phone at home for the kids, and that it pinged Tuesday morning.

I thought it pinged Monday morning... :waitasec:

I agree. I downloaded that picture, enlarged it and adjusted the contrast. (I was trying to see exactly what she is holding in her left hand). Wen I zoomed in, the look on her face made me feel sad for her. She doesn't look happy, and the look appeared as one of defeat. JMO

I don't read much into the expressions on peoples faces in snapshot pictures or what they contain unless it's REALLY obvious or the photo was known to be taken at a specific event or for a specific reason. I think any one of us have photos of our children in which one could look at it later and say "Oh, that child looks dirty, unkept, unhappy, sad, abused, etc." Snap shots can catch some weird expressions or weird "things" and without knowing what was going on I don't think we can read too much into them. We have no idea what was said to Hailey right before this photo.

For example I attach a photo of my son as an infant (I cropped his face out) . What would be said if my son were missing and this photo was somehow released to media???

Attachments

• bite2.jpg
    bite2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 84
Good morning everyone!

A gentle reminder: Please use the alert button to report a post that concerns you for valid WS board rules and reasons. (Not for differences of opinion please!)

Do not reply or quote such posts.

Do not bash fellow posters or WebSleuths.

Thank you very much for helping us keep things in check! It is greatly appreciated.

~Summer_Breeze

My quote thingy is still messed up...every time I try to quote it pulls up two quotes...What's up with that?

You have probably hit the '+' sign inadvertently on other posts. It checks them off so you can keep reading while marking multiple posts that you want to respond to. Could that be it? HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow