TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, but I thought she said that C****** is someone who lives there... as in, the present. Has it been stated that he has since moved?

IIRC...she said on Nancy Grace that "Charlie was living/staying in Travis' house and he was the neighbor that saw Hailey outsite talking on the phone Monday at 12:00 PM...for 30 minutes"

tehcloser...Do you have the transcript of that Nancy Grace Show? I know you have posted quotes from NG...Could you pretty please look up the reference to "Charlie/Travis"? Thanks in advance!!!

Dear God...please bring Hailey home ALIVE!!!!

Where's the evidence that Hailey was inthe house all day Monday? Did she wash clothes, leave dirty dishes, run the dishwasher, change the channel on the tv, make any phones calls?

Poor baby! Looks like he fell or leaned into a grill! either that or another sibling and he got into it and they scratched his face all the way down.

but if he were missing? and (as they usually and rightfully do) LE was looking at my husband and my self? I think most would jump to the conclusion that we had harmed him in someway....

(in reality , he was sitting between my feet, picked up the dogs tennis ball and went to put it in his mouth. The dog thought he wanted to play came up and tried to get the ball. To this day it happened so fast I'm not sure if it was the dogs teeth or nails that scraped him) My hubby was out of town so I took pictures to show him as I was freaking out about scarring and needing a plastic surgeon ... thankfully it was all surface and by the next day looked a lot better)

Bean - what would be the estimated arrival time in Dunn from Colorado City? And what is the estimated time from Dunn to Big Springs? Will that widen the 2 hour window?

Actually if you map the specific addresses, Bd's house to SA's mom's house it's 48 minutes so that's even worse. He leaves Big Spring at 2:40, So that would put him back at the house at 3:28.

according to the NG show, there was NO footage of Hailey on the hotel cameras.

As for the scent, it didn't lead anywhere, it was outside and it was just a spot.

If she had been carried into the hotel would the scent stop at the point she was picked up?

Was hailey seen on camera at the hotel? and did the dogs stop at the door or was there a scent inside the hotel?

According to NG, there were camera's inside and outside of the motel and there was nothing on there showing H.

but if he were missing? and (as they usually and rightfully do) LE was looking at my husband and my self? I think most would jump to the conclusion that we had harmed him in someway....

(in reality , he was sitting between my feet, picked up the dogs tennis ball and went to put it in his mouth. The dog thought he wanted to play came up and tried to get the ball. To this day it happened so fast I'm not sure if it was the dogs teeth or nails that scraped him) My hubby was out of town so I took pictures to show him as I was freaking out about scarring and needing a plastic surgeon ... thankfully it was all surface and by the next day looked a lot better)

Looks like nails to me :)
I've had a few of those on my arms, I do doggie rescue :)

I get your point totally. People would think you burned him or did something to him to cause the injury. Because they were going to the worst case scenerio.

You have probably hit the '+' sign inadvertently on other posts. It checks them off so you can keep reading while marking multiple posts that you want to respond to. Could that be it? HTH!

It helps me... I've been trying to figure out how you guys multi-quote for some time now... Thanks... :)

GRACE: One more thing I`ve got to ask you. You have told me, and we have asked police, and they tell us they cannot confirm it, that a neighbor sees your daughter Hailey in your backyard around 12:00 noon, talking on the cell phone. That would be the Monday. The Monday she goes missing.

But police say they have tried to verify that, and they cannot. Are you positive? And what neighbor is it?

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.

GRACE: OK, because we have asked police and they`re telling us they cannot verify it. And if that`s true, that means that nobody absolutely can positively say they saw Hailey since the night before at 10:00 when you saw her watching TV.

That changes the whole -- that`s a whole new ball game if we cannot spot her. Your son comes home, your 16-year-old comes home at 4:00 p.m. the next day, Monday. Hailey is not there. The boyfriend is there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Thanks BeanE.... Sorry I asked for the NG transcripts...I just can't seem to stay Caught Up on the posts!

This case is driving my crazy....WHERE IS HAILEY DUNN????

EXACTLY!! ITA, she was leaving it open in case it turned out that Hailey DID escape through the window sometime during the night and run away, or something happened to her between Sun. night and Mon. morning.

You know, as bad as this looks right now and as much information as we have been bombarded with the past few days, there is a possibility that Hailey DID run away. As a mother, I would want to hang on to that hope as long as possible.
But if Hailey DID escape through the window sometime during the night and run away, how can we explain SA's statement to BD that HD told him she was going to her dad's and then to spend the night with a friend?

Could someone please check this segment while I move on to the last segment for the drive times?

Thank you to those helping. I really appreciate it.

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:45:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 4:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

Actually if you map the specific addresses, Bd's house to SA's mom's house it's 48 minutes so that's even worse. He leaves Big Spring at 2:40, So that would put him back at the house at 3:28.
Just thoughts, but that puts the brother and the driver of the car he was in even closer. Brother beats on door prior to 4 oclock, could even be 3;50. If Hailey left after 3'30, that could be a 15 minute time frame of walking toward dad's then heading in direction of friends. This possibility is too close of a timeframe to not look at the driver of the brothers ride home.

[/B]

If she had been carried into the hotel would the scent stop at the point she was picked up?

YOu might want to ask someone named SARX a certified professional search and rescue person. However from the research I've done the past few days. There would still be skin cells shed during any movement and therefore there would have been a trail. Although maybe the scent not as concentrated and possibly spread a little wider. MOO

Bean..........

BD said they went to her Mom's in Snyder for 15 minutes. It sounded like it was AFTER the ATM stop. Let me find transcript.

OT...sorry I am late with my b/day greetings....hope it was great!!

I was reading on one of the posts threads ago someone mentioned a website re: psycho clowns abducting people and strange disappearences, animals and the like does anyone know what web site that was. TIA

Looks like nails to me :)
I've had a few of those on my arms, I do doggie rescue :)
I get your point totally. People would think you burned him or did something to him to cause the injury. Because they were going to the worst case scenerio.

Exactly. Had that picture hit the media in a missing childs case ... my gosh. People would say *I* lashed out and scratched him. Maybe I hit him in the face with a kitchen utensil or some other tool. No matter what, one of us would be blamed and in reality it was a completely harmless photo taken because I was being a spaz. I've saved it to tell him the story when he's grown about how mom FREAKED out and stalked dad out of town demanding he come home to get a plastic surgeon. LOL

I've always thought it was nails but the ER doc insisted it was a bite and filed a complaint on our dog. I never worried because while he's not smart - he wouldn't purposely bite anyone. He's a gentle giant. (I did rescue myself for 10 years - he is one of my rescues that never left).

I have another photo of (the same) son with his spine bruised from top to bottom .... (it was caused by his car seat and I was fighting with the company that something was wrong with the $400 seat and I wanted a replacement) If he ever went missing some of the pics on my hard drive would make him look like an abused kid :(

Just thoughts, but that puts the brother and the driver of the car he was in even closer. Brother beats on door prior to 4 oclock, could even be 3;50. If Hailey left after 3'30, that could be a 15 minute time frame of walking toward dad's then heading in direction of friends. This possibility is too close of a timeframe to not look at the driver of the brothers ride home.

We don't know where the bro came home FROM, it could have been his dads and he walked. We don't know that there was a driver. We can't just start moving the reported times around and backing up the times SA said to make it fit. He has repeatedly said 3:15....he lied. She was never walking anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx